+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC "Expression of Interest - Déclaration d’intérêt" (ALL UPDATES & DISCUSSIONS)

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
I have a PG Cert in Animation, A Diploma in Multimedia and a Bachelors in Visual Communication.

Can anyone tell which area of training I fall in?
Okay so I found our area of training its Techniques d'intégration multimédia (AEC) OR Techniques d'intégration multimédia (DEC)

We get 6 points since it’s unfortunately category C

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Okay so I found our area of training its Techniques d'intégration multimédia (AEC) OR Techniques d'intégration multimédia (DEC)

We get 6 points since it’s unfortunately category C
Thank you.

I expected it to be category B atleast :(

mirenkaramta

Aug 2, 2018
I have done Masters in Computer Engineering and Bachelors in Information Technology.
Does my area of training fall under Information de gestion (BAC)?
OR is it in section B - Génie informatique et de la construction des ordinateurs (BAC)?

hnp

Aug 2, 2018
from what was posted on Quebec's site, the new rules apply to all unprocessed files.
This is what the new Immigration Act says. For me it is very clear that you will be processed according to previous regulations.

CHAPTER IXTRANSITIONAL AND FINAL

114. Applications for selection certificates filed before 2 August 2018, except those filed under the Québec experience program, are continued and decided under the Regulation respecting the selection of foreign nationals and the Regulation respecting the weighting applicable to the selection of foreign nationals (chapter I-0.2, r. 2) as they read on1 August 2018.

ramesh32

Aug 2, 2018
What does validated job offer mean here? If we are already working for some company that we came as Onsite from India how is that calculated or how can we show job offer?

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
This is what the new Immigration Act says. For me it is very clear that you will be processed according to previous regulations.

CHAPTER IXTRANSITIONAL AND FINAL

114. Applications for selection certificates filed before 2 August 2018, except those filed under the Québec experience program, are continued and decided under the Regulation respecting the selection of foreign nationals and the Regulation respecting the weighting applicable to the selection of foreign nationals (chapter I-0.2, r. 2) as they read on1 August 2018.
Where you find this..