Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
29/04/2015
Please can i get the email address for the paris BIQ to enquire about my CSQ. I recieved my AOR in August 2011.

billalo

May 15, 2011
://services.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/biq/paris/coordonnees/courriel.php
this is the form( email)

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For applicants who live in France

Quebec Employers are coming to France for recruitment. Below are the dates and places :

Paris : 3 et 5 décembre 2011
Lyon : 7 décembre 2011

So it's a good chance to grab a job. Best of Luck

Source : http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/biq/paris/recrutement-france.html

mansoorhashmi

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 Nov. 2010
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
11-July-2011
Interview........
waiting
Dear Babake,

is there any news at ur end? still i m waiting of them for any reply... ???

mansoor

SUNSHINE4U

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
29/04/2015
some guys on ythe forum have recieved CSQ interview dates for 2012. The wait is chocking me.

babake

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mansoorhashmi said:
Dear Babake,

mansoor

Not yet Mansoor, actually I decided to forget about it and concentrate on other things hopeing that just one day I will get the magic CSQ in my box number. Am still waitting my dear friend!!

kcharito

Feb 12, 2011
Athens, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris / Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2011
AOR Received.
28-03-2011 (Paris AOR) / 28-02-2012 (CIO AOR)
File Transfer...
01/02/2012
Interview........
22-11-2011
Dear friends!
I got my CSQ in Paris on the 22th of November!
The interview was not so difficult, he just wanted to see our papers and my french level!
Everything went well and now we have our CSQs!

And now....
The final stage begins. I thought that would be typical but...
I thought that i had to wait for other 3-5 months in order to get the papers from Canada to go there, but the lawyers said to me that i may have to wait another year!
I will send the Federal application papers, with the police certificates (they ask for a police certificate from UK for me, cause i've studied there), and then i will wait 3-5 months to get the AOR and to proceed with the medical exams, and then other 3-5 months....or more.
And they ask for some papers that i've already sent to Paris (but now the office is different)...So new translations, etc etc (Cause I am Greek and i live here, so the majority of the papers are in Greek)
This is getting frustrating....I stopped all my plans cause i am waiting for immigration...Is there anybody here who finished the whole process to tell us its time frame?

babake

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow Kcharito, that was damn first. Now you dont need to worry about the federal part as its the CSQ part that has some what tricky wait. You can guess for example my self I sent my application in Nov 2010 but still to date am waitting yet my area of trainning falls under priority processing. My advice, just relax now and take your sweet time with the federal process. You are half way through dear friend!

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
kcharito said:
Dear friends!
The interview was not so difficult, he just wanted to see our papers and my french level!

And now....
I thought that i had to wait for other 3-5 months in order to get the papers from Canada to go there, but the lawyers said to me that i may have to wait another year!
I will send the Federal application papers, with the police certificates (they ask for a police certificate from UK for me, cause i've studied there), and then i will wait 3-5 months to get the AOR and to proceed with the medical exams, and then other 3-5 months....or more.
And they ask for some papers that i've already sent to Paris (but now the office is different)...So new translations, etc etc (Cause I am Greek and i live here, so the majority of the papers are in Greek)
This is getting frustrating....I stopped all my plans cause i am waiting for immigration...Is there anybody here who finished the whole process to tell us its time frame?
@Kcharito

Pls share ur area of training with,b'cos ur AOR was fast but CSQ delayed,could state the reason for this?Thanx in advance.

kcharito

Feb 12, 2011
Athens, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris / Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
01/02/2012
Interview........
22-11-2011
Razaqng said:
@ Kcharito

Pls share ur area of training with,b'cos ur AOR was fast but CSQ delayed,could state the reason for this?Thanx in advance.
My NOC code is 2171. The AOR from Paris was then, (28/03), and the interview was on 22/11.

babake

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mansoorhashmi said:
Dear Babake,

mansoor
Hey Mansoor, I have just seen the shedule for interviews for 2012 have been up dated but there is no Nairobi mission, whats really happeing mansoor.....help me out here? infact most people who recieved their AOR in Feb, March and aplied in BiQ paris have all been called for interview and have there CSQ!

mansoorhashmi

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 Nov. 2010
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
11-July-2011
Interview........
waiting
babake said:
Hey Mansoor, I have just seen the shedule for interviews for 2012 have been up dated but there is no Nairobi mission, whats really happeing mansoor.....help me out here? infact most people who recieved their AOR in Feb, March and aplied in BiQ paris have all been called for interview and have there CSQ!
hi Babake,

yea i also had seen the same schedule and unfortunately there r no interviews in that period... i dont know wot they want from both us... but dont worry things will be fine soon..
Mansoor

SUNSHINE4U

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
29/04/2015
kcharito said:
Dear friends!

And now....
hi tcharito,
I want to find out please what country are you from? Because I have the same timeline and I have not been invited for an interview.

kcharito

Feb 12, 2011
Athens, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris / Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
01/02/2012
Interview........
22-11-2011
SUNSHINE4U said:
hi tcharito,
I want to find out please what country are you from? Because I have the same timeline and I have not been invited for an interview.
Hello SUNSHINE, I am from Greece.

waqas_rehman20

Sep 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi 2 all

I am ACCA-UK member in UAE, could anyone tell me abt points I can claim for my staudies under Qbk immig

1) ACCA-UK = CGA Canada by MRA
2) BSc Hons-UK in Accounting & Finance by Oxford Brookes
3) CAT-UK

It is Graduate/Post Graduate/Undergraduate 14/15/16..yrs of staudies??? :'(

Waiting :'(