+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec CAQ application - accompanying family members

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Could someone please clarify:

• For accompanying children, do I need to put in a separate CAQ application for each child needing a study permit? I've listed them in my application but not sure if I have to create a seperate application for each?

• If I do have to create a separate application for each of them, what do I upload as letter of admission? They will be in primary/secondary schools, but I don't yet have admission for them in Quebec yet.

Urgent help much appreciated!

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
Bumping this up, can someone please clarify what to write for a 10 year old dependent under program of study and educational institution? What does one upload instead of LOA since a child won't have an admission letter until one reaches Quebec

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Bumping this up, can someone please clarify what to write for a 10 year old dependent under program of study and educational institution? What does one upload instead of LOA since a child won't have an admission letter until one reaches Quebec
Hi, I applied for my children together with mine, I didn't need to attach any LOA document. In the application form, for the EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION I said "Not Applicable'. Level of study is either Primary or Secondary. I made their start and end date same as mine.

I hope that helps.