+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec applicants from VIENNA office - let's connect here!

proreo

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WOW :eek:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-que.asp

Vienna jumped to 31 months... That is heavy...

Looks like you will be processed in 2015. For the rest of us here hopefully 2020 :D :-X

ES applied in July 2011, which means 9 month after you and she has yet to receive her CSQ. For you it was 13 months.

Why did you wait till January 13 to apply for Federal?

EDIT: for the record... I have been checking Vienna processing times for quite some time and comparing them to Paris and it used to be around 12, usually on par with Paris, or just 1-2 months behind. This seems outrageous. I would say and it seems so that they made some kind of deal with Quebec and they are stalling.

bibes

Nov 13, 2013
In the CSQ letter is written that it is 36 months valid, and we should apply within this time.
Within this time, I must of started process for accounting certification in Macedonia, in the company where i work. Anyway, that should help me in the faster integration process in Quebec.

Vienna published this timeline information in October 2013. I am hoping they would come out with faster processing times this quarter. Hopefully to short to previous 14 months, or less...

proreo

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am sure you had your reasons, but now you see that you have "punished" yourself.

For the future readers who would for some reason want to delay their departure: it is not advisable to do it by delaying your Federal PR application. Rather talk to an immi lawyer and find other ways.

proreo

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I could not modify my original post. I would like to add, what I mean by Vienna office:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/EN/biq/vienna/territories.html
BIQ Vienna: Albania, Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Kirghizistan, Macedonia, Moldavia, Mongolia, Ouzbekistan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia-Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine.

But also http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/vienna.asp
CIC Vienna: Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Netherlands, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia

gery79

Star Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Viena
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pEOPLE DOES THIS MEAN THAT FOR THIS YEAR IT IS IN VAIN TO WAIT FOR ANYTHING?

es

Jan 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Roma
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
september 2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 20.01.2016
AOR Received.
25.01.2012 federal AOR 25.04.2016
IELTS Request
IELTS Tef-aq sent B2
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
When God has decided!

Ratings: +0
[Good] [Poor]

Category........: QSW
Visa Office......: Vienna
App. Filed.......: 13/09/2012
AOR Received.: 14/11/2012

Re: QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE
« Reply #23127 on: February 01, 2014, 02:48:20 am »
Reply with quoteQuote
My husband called Montreal office to check our application status. A lady told him that we are still not in a processing (we have to update our application with new french test, he had A2, B1) and I will gave birth to our second child in June. After that we will make update and hope to have CSQ in next 3 years. She told him that Vienna visa office is very slow, unfortunately western Europe is slow also, they are processing files from 2011 (May to August).

We are planing to apply through IEC program 2015. Does anyone know if we manage to get to Montreal in 2015 via IEC and my husband got a job, how can we speed up our application?

did you have read this post ?
they are processing files from 2011 (May to August)

proreo

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have asked her to share her story with us. She didn't want to for some reason.
Thanks for copying :)

I figured that out because some time ago Vienna had 2010 or 2011 in its processing times on QC Immi web site. I think they are getting ready and they will call some of us for interviews this year (and issue CSQs for those who don't need to attend one).

2011 applicants: please keep us informed! Good luck!

Edit: There has been a post suggesting they are considering time of AOR rather than time of when the application was actually received.

gery79

Star Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Viena
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
proreo said:
I figured that out because some time ago Vienna had 2010 or 2011 in its processing times on QC Immi web site. I think they are getting ready and they will call some of us for interviews this year (and issue CSQs for those who don't need to attend one).

2011 applicants: please keep us informed! Good luck!

Edit: There has been a post suggesting they are considering time of AOR rather than time of when the application was actually received.
i wished this was true. if they only call us for interviews .

proreo

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It seems that 2010/2011 was a 'turning' year. Bibes applied in late 2010 and got it in 13 months, others from 2011 have been waiting.

I would suspect they have been issuing CSQ to priority applicants and have not been interviewing others very much...
Has anyone got a clue why?

proreo

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
proreo said:
WOW :eek:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-que.asp

Vienna jumped to 31 months... That is heavy...
Vienna is now 34 :eek: /\looks like they stopped processing/\

Any news from you all following this topic? :)

goQuebec

Star Member
May 15, 2012
Albania
Category........
Visa Office......
Roma
NOC Code......
2131 (U056)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/08/2012
Doc's Request.
1/12/2014
Nomination.....
07/05/2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
13/03/2013 the first and 30/07/2015 (federal part)
IELTS Request
IELTS+TEFAQ sent with application , DELF B2 (January 2014)
File Transfer...
17/06/2015 received
Med's Request
03-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-12-2015 send from the doctor 23-12-2015 updated 2 days after
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
23-03-2016 send 24-03-2016
LANDED..........
15-05-2016
... anything new, still waiting

proreo

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quebec Immi has published a new site with processing times. According to it our territory (incl. Germany, Austria) has to wait 36-38 months for just the Verification of documents submitted.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.php

[UK, France, Italy, Ireland for example have a wait of 'only' ~10 months.. What has gone wrong? :eek:]

Federal Vienna for Quebec is now 36 months.

It looks like we need to wait 4 years for Quebec and then 3 for Federal. In easy 7 years we will land in Quebec 8)

es

Jan 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Roma
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
september 2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 20.01.2016
AOR Received.
25.01.2012 federal AOR 25.04.2016
IELTS Request
IELTS Tef-aq sent B2
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
When God has decided!
proreo said:
Quebec Immi has published a new site with processing times. According to it our territory (incl. Germany, Austria) has to wait 36-38 months for just the Verification of documents submitted.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.php

[UK, France, Italy, Ireland for example have a wait of 'only' ~10 months.. What has gone wrong? :eek:]

Federal Vienna for Quebec is now 36 months.

It looks like we need to wait 4 years for Quebec and then 3 for Federal. In easy 7 years we will land in Quebec 8)
Hi Proreo,
all applicants from albania that have applied since 2011-till end of 2012. have received email for updating documents. nothing else
I am waiting and waiting ???