waived
Passport Req..
1st request: november 2011 // second request: 26th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
first issue january 2012- SECOND ISSUE 22 AUGUST 2013
LANDED..........
13 October 2013
raquelhalifax said:
Aline... your a new comer. Maybe Canada is better than Lebanon.
Do you see the demonstrations every Sunday in Montreal. No money to pay for retired people. What retirements are you talking about?
Retired people begging in streets? Yes that's Montreal. Are you shocked?
I don't know about Toronto
Yes Canadians leave Canada, there is no good retirement income in Canada. Retired people are begging. WAKE UP

For your info since Liberal came back to government 82.000 employments were lost in Quebec
I am newcomer but we had very good jobs in lebanon and we were living very good. so it has nothing to do with that. as for montreal, please read what i wrote before, it seems you missed it. Again canada is not only montreal, it is a huge country.

As for retirement, no you won't only rely on the retirement income that 's why you work now but you know for sure that at least you will be taking care of in case you ended up without income or short on needs when you are senior. (my husband's grandma is in canada since the 70's shes 95 now living very decently in a retirement housing unit alone and totally depending on the gov. and for your record shes living super decent life).

why canadians are leaving canada? they go to gulf like so many other people (US, British, Lebanese , Europeans) they need more money, Nontaxable money -that's the main Interest for the people who are going to UAE or other Gulf countries and this is understandable.

But that's not what everyone wants..Life is not only money, for me as long as i am happy with my hubby, living a decent life, working on getting the job that i want in life that make me fulfilled, get to travel once per year/..well that's enough for me, i dnt give a shit to amass shitless amount of money and for for what .. ? to live in a retarded society - please dnt tell me you have a future in the UAE - , yes it is multinational country with excellent services and infrastructure and i bet it is a great experience - you get to meet lots of people from diff nationalities but at the end what will you get? you live there 5-10 years . what will you do after?

Elio

Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Patientman said:
I am sick of this non-sense that keeps on coming back on this forum. Those who do not want to go or live to Canada, please give up you PR & Citizenship immediately and return where you came from otherwise kindly zip it and enjoy the show.

As for me, whether there is money in Montreal or not - I don't care as I have enough to live luxurious life for 5 years without a gaining a dime. Whoever is going there for money is foolish. You are going there for passport; full-stop. You are going there because you will be a respected human being; full-stop. You are going there because we live on a tip of a volcano here and if you do not see this, could be you are blind. You are going there because there are many other things more important than money and you still can not see anything but the green.

You are going there because few years back, you made all the analysis required and decided to get in this process. Now that it is happening, you are too lazy to fight for a better future - and if you are, then you don't deserve it. Canada doesn't need you.

My past proves that my decisions in life are the most accurate and I am confident that Canada is one step in the right path.

agree 100 percent

- Patient

Elio

Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Landers Is it easy to find any job that does not require a degree at the beginning in montreal until we find a job in our field?

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
hello everyone, been a while, i hope you all got your visas ! :D i went to Montreal, stayed there for a couple of weeks, it is a very nice place, modern, clean, lots to do, people are friendly blah blah blah, the downside is that net salaries are sh!t and life in general is expensive. if you want to make money then you have to create a business otherwise you will live happily but zero on your bank account. i will return next year for good because it is worth it.

i have a question, is it still possible and easy to apply to Quebec as before? i saw that there is a quota of 6,500 immigrants (skilled workers category) per year?

anthonylb

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jet said:
hello everyone, been a while, i hope you all got your visas ! :D i went to Montreal, stayed there for a couple of weeks, it is a very nice place, modern, clean, lots to do, people are friendly blah blah blah, the downside is that net salaries are sh!t and life in general is expensive. if you want to make money then you have to create a business otherwise you will live happily but zero on your bank account. i will return next year for good because it is worth it.

i have a question, is it still possible and easy to apply to Quebec as before? i saw that there is a quota of 6,500 immigrants (skilled workers category) per year?
Jet! it's very good to hear from you dear… habbet ennak ghayaret ra2yak! hay2tak zhe2et larnaca

Hope to see u there soon…

Keep in touch…

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Elio said:
Landers Is it easy to find any job that does not require a degree at the beginning in montreal until we find a job in our field?
Instead of looking for casual job don't stay in Montreal.

Don't apply for medical insurance card, because you'll not be able to cancel it before completing 6 months.
Once you get PR move to Toronto or Alberta, competition is hard there.

raquelhalifax

Nov 26, 2014
Guys make sure your employer register you CPP Canada Pension Plan

@Elio
Jobs that you can get,
-security but you need to take certificate, most doctors and engineers I've met got security job.
-Call center
-Restaurants kitchen
-Sales but you must be fluent English and French

@aline
Please try to forget Gulf, I meant Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, Honk Kong and China
Canada is good place for immigrants from third word country.

@Jet -
Most residents in Montreal earn between 800 to 1300$ before tax, 1300$ full time job.
Starting business isn't easy at all, small business in Canada cant afford expenses. Many business shutdown in Montreal, restaurants st Catherine.
Health research organizations.
Its quite expensive city but cheap compared to Toronto
Montreal and Ottawa cities of ghosts.

Guys, I really don't have time to share with you my experience, I am Italian lady but my husband is Lebanese.
If your looking for better life, Canada isn't the right place for you

Elio

Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Elio
Jobs that you can get,
-security but you need to take certificate, most doctors and engineers I've met got security job.

I m gona choose security it is good for me I will begin to make body building p

Omega79

Jun 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Damascus, Beirut, Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ: 30-06-2010
AOR Received.
Federal: 20-07-2010
File Transfer...
Bucharest 22-02-2012
Med's Request
27-05-2014 (second request, didn't receive the first in may 2013)
Med's Done....
12-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2014
LANDED..........
April 1st, 2015
Hi Guys,
Just received the PPR

HAPPYYYYYYYYYYY

jadzz

Jul 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2012
Doc's Request.
12-09-2013
AOR Received.
JUNE 2012
Med's Request
12-09-13
Med's Done....
05-11-13
Interview........
EXEMPTED
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-14
LANDED..........
08-11-2014
Omega79 said:
Hi Guys,
Just received the PPR

HAPPYYYYYYYYYYY
Congrats

louay2

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-july-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
20-february-2011(CSQ)
AOR Received.
23-june-2011
Med's Request
05-september-2013
Med's Done....
10-september-2013
Passport Req..
19-november-2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 - December-2014
LANDED..........
27 January 2015...
Omega79 said:
Hi Guys,
Just received the PPR

HAPPYYYYYYYYYYY

Congratulations omega 79...Alf mabroukkk. ..
Good luck in your new life..

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have question to all who landed.

7ada menkon shef kastana b canada? :D ;D

seems canadians dont eat kastana, they cant afford it :D

ma32eno ana shefit liechi w mangusteeni , these are tropical fruits :eek:

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ya jame3a kel meen ma 3emil landing, ma yetrok sheghlo

fi crises jeye ma tabi3iye ... oil prices 59$ canadian dollar menhar 3al ekhir 1 USD equal 1.16 wl khayr la 2edem.

Elio

Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omega inta b chahr 5 3melet lmedical ma talabo ma3a police certificate? aymata ekher marra talabo lpolice certificate?