Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jadzz said:
Ba3dna 1/2 Canadian Lemans,tawel belak
we are better than Canadians,

we came to develop their city. it needs lot of work. nothing professional here, no professional services.

badon fat khebiz mni7 :D

by the way fi ktir PR and refuse to apply for passport :p they just renew it.

bos ya fandim. there are 3.5 million Canadians working aboard out of 30/35 millions

Consider 50% are men then you have 15 million man
consider 50% are young below 40 years then youll have 7.5

3.5 out of 7.5 millions working about... half of young professionals working aboard.

wl be2i 7ashesh.
badak cigara? ;D

bfelo no jobs at all some how.

alinec

Aug 9, 2012
lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
2010 from damascus
Med's Request
26 september 2011- remeds 25 february 2013
Med's Done....
remeds 8 march 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st request: november 2011 // second request: 26th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
first issue january 2012- SECOND ISSUE 22 AUGUST 2013
LANDED..........
13 October 2013
lemans207 said:
we are better than Canadians,

we came to develop their city. it needs lot of work. nothing professional here, no professional services.

badon fat khebiz mni7 :D

by the way fi ktir PR and refuse to apply for passport :p they just renew it.

bos ya fandim. there are 3.5 million Canadians working aboard out of 30/35 millions

Consider 50% are men then you have 15 million man
consider 50% are young below 40 years then youll have 7.5

3.5 out of 7.5 millions working about... half of young professionals working aboard.

wl be2i 7ashesh.
badak cigara? ;D

bfelo no jobs at all some how.
You know that Canada is not only Montreal ya?? it is a pity to see such posts.

my question to you Lemans.. how many of these canadians (that are working abroad and i believe you mean GULF) stay abroad? where do they spend their retirement?

We came to develop this country.. ya of course what's wrong with that!! we have skills that they need to move forward, we didn't come to abuse the system and live out of it like so many lebanese and immigrants do. it is undeveloped country... woow that's a big word explain .. except the fact that you are nagging about fibre optic internet (which btw i already have in my house - don't know about quebec but we have it in Ontario).

another question for you, Montreal and quebec in general have a lot of economical problems which started like 10 years ago, that's why Immigrating to quebec (QSW) is way harder than other categories - Didnt you know about that? and for god's sake why did you apply?

Since i joined this forum and since reading this thread, i never for one sec saw any positive vibe from you - even before you landed. THAT's NOT HEALTHY not for you nor for the guys who come here to get some perspectives on how their applications going and how to prepare for CANADA.

they should know REality .. yes they should, they should know that it is damn hard here. it is not a walk in the park it is not lebanon you need to sacrifice.

And for people coming from the gulf like you who enjoyed and still enjoying working without paying Taxes, yes it is going to be even much harder for you to live North american life, more work less money but in return you know you will enjoy a very good retirement (if you worked hard) - Check your priorities, prepare before going -- Do not go while thinking "how hard can it be?" It is hard but at the same time don't go with Lemans Mentality..

Cheers.

Elio

Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lemans inta hala2 mdabras m3assab chouaiy chi tabi3e lmoghtareb wa2ta ykon b balad ma fi ktir madkhoul chi tabi3e jeddan yetsaraf metlak

bas ya leman chaghle ma bta3ref 2imita 2illa wa2ta tekhsara ye3ne eza la sama7alla khseret your PR ra7 tdabress wt7ess b sokhen

Lemans nasi7a mine la 2elak khalik wrakez b Canada Canada 3al mada l b3id fiya mosta2bal

jadzz

Jul 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2012
Doc's Request.
12-09-2013
AOR Received.
JUNE 2012
Med's Request
12-09-13
Med's Done....
05-11-13
Interview........
EXEMPTED
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-14
LANDED..........
08-11-2014
Elio said:
lemans inta hala2 mdabras m3assab chouaiy chi tabi3e lmoghtareb wa2ta ykon b balad ma fi ktir madkhoul chi tabi3e jeddan yetsaraf metlak

bas ya leman chaghle ma bta3ref 2imita 2illa wa2ta tekhsara ye3ne eza la sama7alla khseret your PR ra7 tdabress wt7ess b sokhen

Lemans nasi7a mine la 2elak khalik wrakez b Canada Canada 3al mada l b3id fiya mosta2bal
Lemans is very happy in Canada.bi 7eb shway yne2 bass meshi 7alo.

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ 15-05-2011 Federal 25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
update of Docs requested in June 2014 and provided in July 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 29/08/2014(without interview) Fereal application 20-09-2014
AOR Received.
QSW AOR 10 -08-2011- Federal AOR 30/01/2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable, (C1,B2 in TEFAQ Jan-2014)
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
jadzz said:
Lemans is very happy in Canada.bi 7eb shway yne2 bass meshi 7alo.
Fully agree with you. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

raquelhalifax

Nov 26, 2014
alinec said:
You know that Canada is not only Montreal ya?? it is a pity to see such posts.

my question to you Lemans.. how many of these canadians (that are working abroad and i believe you mean GULF) stay abroad? where do they spend their retirement?
And for people coming from the gulf like you who enjoyed and still enjoying working without paying Taxes, yes it is going to be even much harder for you to live North american life, more work less money but in return you know you will enjoy a very good retirement (if you worked hard) - Check your priorities, prepare before going -- Do not go while thinking "how hard can it be?" It is hard but at the same time don't go with Lemans Mentality..

Cheers.
Aline... your a new comer. Maybe Canada is better than Lebanon.
Do you see the demonstrations every Sunday in Montreal. No money to pay for retired people. What retirements are you talking about?
Retired people begging in streets? Yes that's Montreal. Are you shocked?
I don't know about Toronto
Yes Canadians leave Canada, there is no good retirement income in Canada. Retired people are begging. WAKE UP

For your info since Liberal came back to government 82.000 employments were lost in Quebec

raquelhalifax

Nov 26, 2014
Patientman said:
Are you allowed to have 3 passports? If Canadians or Italians know that you hold 3 citizenships this might create an issue... unless you don't consider the Lebanese passport as it's useless anyway haha : ) let me know your thoughts!
I advise you to stay in U.A.E and forget about your VISA. I have worked in ASIA it's more developed than AMERICA

raquelhalifax

Nov 26, 2014
raffayelaa said:
Hi everybody,
I have a question when you reach there and before finding a job are you entitle for any social aid, how much per person(adult and kids)
And is it related to how much money you have with you ??

Thanks an advance :)

Best regards,
RAFFAYELAA stay where stay where you are. Canadians are begging for jobs everywhere around the world.
In order to receive welfare from government you must be able to prove that your bank account is below 400$ for at least four months, then you'll be eligible to receive 610$ per month.

Actually if you request for welfare and student loans, they will delay your citizenship for 6-8 years

Patientman

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
File to Quebec: 1111 - File to CIC: 1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Quebec: 30-10-2010 / CIC: 4-11-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 14-10-2013
AOR Received.
CIC - 17-12-2013
Med's Request
6-2014
Med's Done....
25-7-2014
raquelhalifax said:
I advise you to stay in U.A.E and forget about your VISA. I have worked in ASIA it's more developed than AMERICA
I am sick of this non-sense that keeps on coming back on this forum. Those who do not want to go or live to Canada, please give up you PR & Citizenship immediately and return where you came from otherwise kindly zip it and enjoy the show.

As for me, whether there is money in Montreal or not - I don't care as I have enough to live luxurious life for 5 years without a gaining a dime. Whoever is going there for money is foolish. You are going there for passport; full-stop. You are going there because you will be a respected human being; full-stop. You are going there because we live on a tip of a volcano here and if you do not see this, could be you are blind. You are going there because there are many other things more important than money and you still can not see anything but the green.

You are going there because few years back, you made all the analysis required and decided to get in this process. Now that it is happening, you are too lazy to fight for a better future - and if you are, then you don't deserve it. Canada doesn't need you.

My past proves that my decisions in life are the most accurate and I am confident that Canada is one step in the right path.

- Patient

Miki85

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
CSQ on 12-11-2013
AOR Received.
06-02-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
19-02-2014
Med's Request
11-03-2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
16-03-2015, medical received 24-3-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
6-04-2015
LANDED..........
20-04-2015
Patientman said:
Those who do not want to go or live to Canada, please give up you PR & Citizenship immediately and return where you came from otherwise kindly zip it and enjoy the show.
fully agree with you Patient
why they are still there and advise us not to come ?
success and fail are in every place in this planet , which one you will have!!!this depend on you and you alone

jadzz

Jul 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2012
Doc's Request.
12-09-2013
AOR Received.
JUNE 2012
Med's Request
12-09-13
Med's Done....
05-11-13
Interview........
EXEMPTED
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-14
LANDED..........
08-11-2014
Patientman said:
I am sick of this non-sense that keeps on coming back on this forum. Those who do not want to go or live to Canada, please give up you PR & Citizenship immediately and return where you came from otherwise kindly zip it and enjoy the show.

As for me, whether there is money in Montreal or not - I don't care as I have enough to live luxurious life for 5 years without a gaining a dime. Whoever is going there for money is foolish. You are going there for passport; full-stop. You are going there because you will be a respected human being; full-stop. You are going there because we live on a tip of a volcano here and if you do not see this, could be you are blind. You are going there because there are many other things more important than money and you still can not see anything but the green.

You are going there because few years back, you made all the analysis required and decided to get in this process. Now that it is happening, you are too lazy to fight for a better future - and if you are, then you don't deserve it. Canada doesn't need you.

My past proves that my decisions in life are the most accurate and I am confident that Canada is one step in the right path.

- Patient
During the 3 weeks I stayed in Montreal when I landed,I did not meet any Lebanese that was not happy and not working.Most of them have a business,
or a well paid job.If I did not have commitments with my company till the end of the project I would have stayed.
Canada is better than UAE,lebanon or Africa.At least they respect u,you will have the same rights of any Canadian citizen.
From the beginning,at the airport they book u appointment with integration services,in one of them they will teach u how to access the job market,build a Canadian CV,and even prepare u to a job interview.If u need more courses to be able to do this particular job,u can join any university for free.
I really can't wait for next summer. I will go to Canada and never look back.

louay2

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-july-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
20-february-2011(CSQ)
AOR Received.
23-june-2011
Med's Request
05-september-2013
Med's Done....
10-september-2013
Passport Req..
19-november-2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 - December-2014
LANDED..........
27 January 2015...
Patientman said:

-

Agree with you patientman. ..

louay2

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-july-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
20-february-2011(CSQ)
AOR Received.
23-june-2011
Med's Request
05-september-2013
Med's Done....
10-september-2013
Passport Req..
19-november-2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 - December-2014
LANDED..........
27 January 2015...
jadzz said:
During the 3 weeks I stayed in Montreal when I landed,I did not meet any Lebanese that was not happy and not working.Most of them have a business,
or a well paid job.If I did not have commitments with my company till the end of the project I would have stayed.
Canada is better than UAE,lebanon or Africa.At least they respect u,you will have the same rights of any Canadian citizen.
From the beginning,at the airport they book u appointment with integration services,in one of them they will teach u how to access the job market,build a Canadian CV,and even prepare u to a job interview.If u need more courses to be able to do this particular job,u can join any university for free.
I really can't wait for next summer. I will go to Canada and never look back.

Yes...we love Canada. ...