+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec applicants 2010(Damascus) waiting for medicals

Souheilo

Aug 3, 2013
dr tarekk said:
dear souheilo,u r right,i told u about that before,5alas ma ba2a 3andon files ktir ,they will finish everything soon ,now it is our queue ;)
Dr. Tarekk,

As i told u in 2004 i already gave you the link that they finalized more than 6000 visas. This year only 1800. These links are from CIC WEBSITE.

This week has witnessed many visas which may be an indication of lesser workload.

Let us cross our fingers.

csaade

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-10-2010 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-1-2011 Federal
Med's Request
03-07-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
Passport Req..
05-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2014
LANDED..........
29-03-2014
anthonylb said:
Guys! Nab, Suheilo, Sebastian... The reason of latency of visa issuance for us is obviously the csq renewal... fa ma hada ye3tal ham... kello rah yekhod khbez!
As I recall, I received the CSQ's hard copy around mid February, I sent it to the Bucharest visa office on February 22, it was delivered on the 24th and I received the PPR on March 5th...

Once you receive the CSQ and decide to send a copy to the visa office, include a letter with it, it's your only chance to explain the situation and it'll be taken into consideration.

ashaa

Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
AOR Received.
22-July-2013
Med's Request
03-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2013
Interview........
Waived

louay2

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-july-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
20-february-2011(CSQ)
AOR Received.
23-june-2011
Med's Request
05-september-2013
Med's Done....
10-september-2013
Passport Req..
19-november-2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 - December-2014
LANDED..........
27 January 2015...
hanaaddam said:
Got the golden email!
Alf mabrouk..Congratulations. ..

nab26

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
lemans207 said:
kelkon ahbal min ba3edkon w ana ma3kon

natrin sha2fit visa, ma 2ela 2imi b shi

ana ma ba2a badi ru7, bala Canada bala batikh, balad zbeli ma fi sgheghil ma fi shi...afshal mn hayk ma shefit

w aktar mn nes juw3eni b Canada ma shefit,

ma 3eyez ru7 etrajahon yshaghluni, balehon w bala baladon.

badi jarib erja3 3an esti2elti, w bala hal habal wl tama3

iza 2derit a3mil landing ba3mil, iza ma 2derit ma la7 ru7

3asfur bl jaybi , wla 3ashra 3al shajra

afdal 3ish b baladi mo7taram wla nadif 7amamet b Canada .

w bye jami3an... ma bhemni shu bt3al2o , aslan ana ma 2ari 7adan :D w la7 a3mil disable lal account ba3ed hal post. ;D
at least try to get the pr card . Then you will have period of 2 years to take decision if you want to leave to canada. I understand you lemans , the situation when you applied and started the process isnt the same now. dont forget that 4.5 years are passed in waiting.

SebastianX

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
nab26 said:
at least try to get the pr card . Then you will have period of 2 years to take decision if you want to leave to canada. I understand you lemans , the situation when you applied and started the process isnt the same now. dont forget that 4.5 years are passed in waiting.
I hope nab you will take your ppr this month,
Cause you started entering danger zone, it is the last month for you 11 months, or remedical waiting till next year,it means kelna remedical But I hope not!

Souheilo

Aug 3, 2013
SebastianX said:
I hope nab you will take your ppr this month,
Cause you started entering danger zone, it is the last month for you 11 months, or remedical waiting till next year,it means kelna remedical But I hope not!
Nab will get it soon.

He still has one month and 8 days.

Omega79

Jun 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Damascus, Beirut, Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ: 30-06-2010
AOR Received.
Federal: 20-07-2010
File Transfer...
Bucharest 22-02-2012
Med's Request
27-05-2014 (second request, didn't receive the first in may 2013)
Med's Done....
12-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2014
LANDED..........
April 1st, 2015
Dear friends,
I've been reading this forum since a while, i received a week ago from bucharest an email asking to update my applications and go for medical exam. I realised also that my csq has expired a year ago, so i have 2 questions:
1. Should i do anything to renew my csq or it will be automatically renewed?
2. Has anyone received a mail asking to update documents and go for medical exam? I found the mail somehow strange, if anyone received it i would be thankful if he can post it's contents to compare it to mine.

Thanks in advance

ashaa

Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
AOR Received.
22-July-2013
Med's Request
03-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2013
Interview........
Waived
Omega79 said:
Dear friends,
I've been reading this forum since a while, i received a week ago from bucharest an email asking to update my applications and go for medical exam. I realised also that my csq has expired a year ago, so i have 2 questions:
1. Should i do anything to renew my csq or it will be automatically renewed?
2. Has anyone received a mail asking to update documents and go for medical exam? I found the mail somehow strange, if anyone received it i would be thankful if he can post it's contents to compare it to mine.

Thanks in advance
1-automatically
2- it happens all the time

Omega79

Jun 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Damascus, Beirut, Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ: 30-06-2010
AOR Received.
Federal: 20-07-2010
File Transfer...
Bucharest 22-02-2012
Med's Request
27-05-2014 (second request, didn't receive the first in may 2013)
Med's Done....
12-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2014
LANDED..........
April 1st, 2015
Ashaa, if possible can u pls post the letter u received for comparison?

Jun 2, 2014
dear friends...I always read the useful posts that you share, I done my landing in Nov 2013 but my visa office was Beirut since my CSQ is Sept 2009.

I decided to register share with you some information before I sleep. If you see my username you will understand what does it mean.

you make plan to come here to take the passport and leave and consider waiting 2 years jobless, so bring money with you. its very expensive city
finding job is not easy at all, even if you decide to wash dishes you have to spend 4 hours in lane to apply for this position.

Canada is exactly like Lebanon, old houses, and buildings, short buildings, even downtown in Beirut is very nice. roads and bridges are too old..
but jobless in Canada better than jobless in Lebanon... I still have 29 months to apply for passport ;D and spending my savings

I am studying masters in engineering in McGill university

ashaa

Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
AOR Received.
22-July-2013
Med's Request
03-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2013
Interview........
Waived
Omega79 said:
Ashaa, if possible can u pls post the letter u received for comparison?
What I got was the medical email + the below email

Dans l’intérêt d’une meilleure distribution de la charge de travail, Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada a transféré votre demande de résidence permanente à notre bureau pour poursuivre le traitement.

Votre numéro de dossier a été changé au numéro de référence indiqué ci-haut. Assurez-vous de toujours indiqué votre numéro de dossier sur toute correspondance que vous aurez avec notre bureau. Votre demande sera traitée en fonction de la date initiale de réception. Ce transfert ne causera pas de délai supplémentaire. Si une entrevue est requise, votre dossier sera retourné à la Section d’immigration de l’ambassade du Canada à Beyrouth ou l’entrevue aura lieu.

A compter de la réception de votre demande par notre bureau, nous assumons la responsabilité pour le traitement de votre demande jusqu’à sa finalisation. Toute correspondance dirigée vers le bureau de visa précèdent sera ignorée.

Afin de poursuivre le traitement de votre dossier, nous avons besoin des documents supplémentaires énumérés ci-dessous dans les soixante (60) jours.

VEUILLEZ INCLURE UNE COPIE DE CETTE LETTRE AVEC VOTRE REPONSE.

1. Nouveau formulaire «Annexe A – Antécédents / Déclaration» [IMM 5669], pour votre epoux.

2. Nouveau formulaire «Renseignements supplémentaires – liste des voyages» [IMM 5562], pour vous et chaque membre de votre famille âgé de 18 ans ou plus.

3. Original Extrait individuel d’État civil pour vous et chaque membre de votre famille.

4. Original de l’Extrait familial d’État civil.

5. Certificat de police pour la France- voir instructions- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/europe/france.asp.

6. Le règlement des frais relatifs au droit de résidence permanente (FDRP)-490$CAD . Vous devez payer ces frais en dollars canadiens. Vous trouverez les instructions à savoir comment procéder au paiement de ces frais en dollars canadiens sur le site :