+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec applicants 2010(Damascus) waiting for medicals

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
rorita13 said:
Thank you dr tarek, i guess then no need for ikhraj keid fardi because i have hawye (carte d'identite) and for my children, i will only send the birth certificates,no need for hawye and ikhraj keid because it's not mentioned on the checklist.

Thanks again :)
welcome my friend,u r right,just send documents which r mentioned in checklist. :) and dont forget ur sign on the forms,ok,coz it is very important,otherwise they return ur application .
good luck

rorita13

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
AOR Received.
18-11-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITh APP.
File Transfer...
18-11-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
17-01-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2015 /Passports received 21-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-06-2015
dr tarekk said:
welcome my friend,u r right,just send documents which r mentioned in checklist. :) and dont forget ur sign on the forms,ok,coz it is very important,otherwise they return ur application .
good luck
One more thing :) the copy of the hawye needs tosdi2 too or only the translation of it badda titsada2??

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
rorita13 said:
One more thing :) the copy of the hawye needs tosdi2 too or only the translation of it badda titsada2??
just translation and tasdi2 men 3adel w bass,bye the way i am not Lebanese guy. :)

adam2013

Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas , Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-2010
AOR Received.
11-2011
File Transfer...
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
20-09-2013
Passport Req..
29-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2014
LANDED..........
11-03-2015
rorita13 said:

All the translation official papers need tosdi2 3adlieh wo kharjieh , thats what i know and thats what i did

jadzz

Jul 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2012
Doc's Request.
12-09-2013
AOR Received.
JUNE 2012
Med's Request
12-09-13
Med's Done....
05-11-13
Interview........
EXEMPTED
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-14
LANDED..........
08-11-2014
Go to dekkenet el balad, they will finish all what u need.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb9D8ZaLE3g&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Patientman

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
File to Quebec: 1111 - File to CIC: 1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Quebec: 30-10-2010 / CIC: 4-11-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 14-10-2013
AOR Received.
CIC - 17-12-2013
Med's Request
6-2014
Med's Done....
25-7-2014
jadzz said:
Go to dekkenet el balad, they will finish all what u need.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb9D8ZaLE3g&feature=youtube_gdata_player
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... man ... ma byen3ach b hal balad wala da2i2a : ) amazing add & initiative !!

cherif2100

Mar 1, 2012
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2011/11/21
Doc's Request.
2012 / 07 /10
Nomination.....
2012/10/ 06
AOR Received.
2012 /12 / 19
File Transfer...
2013 to bucharest
Med's Request
2013/09/24
Med's Done....
27-SEP-2013 // in process 9 Nov
Interview........
2012/11/21
Passport Req..
2014/04/15
VISA ISSUED...
2014/04/23
LANDED..........
2014/05/14
Hello guys,
To share some of my landing experience,
I landed on 14th of may, The flight was so smooth and comfort (Mea through Geneva), i arrived to trudeau airport at around 2:15 min, 10 min earlier than the expected, went to the the first passport check office, he took the declaration form, and stamped my passport then discarded the visa, he directed me to collect luggage, then i went to the federal immigration office waited my turn for around 15 min then another 15 min the documents were all filled and ready to leave, but last step is the quebec immigration office, they instructed me and give me a settlement plan of stuff and errands should be done..

I had a friend piked me up from the airport and i am still staying over his llace, he has a car which helped me apply for all documents and errands within 2 days only, i opened bank account with TD bank, very helpful agent was there, they gave me visa card on spot and activated right away and they offered me free credit card of 1000$ as begining, free of fees and interests unless late to pay back the spending, finding a good lodgement is the most difficult part, finding a job is not too hard if you will accept a position out of your field in the start, because i already have 2 job offers as cachier in a shop and another in gas station, will start the training end of this month, it is all about language wether french or english, so you can integrate easier..

Out of the settlement topic, it is a crowded city in the peak houts, you can spend hours in the traffic, otherwise there are so many good scenes and places to visit, too many lebanese restaurants, the first day i spent here was too hot , humidity but less annoying shapness of the sun than lebanon, then the other day was too much rain, and finally yesterday my third day was too windy and cold around 5-9 degrees most of the time, so obviously the weather is not perfect most of the time..

Good luck for every one waiting for visas,

louay2

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-july-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
20-february-2011(CSQ)
AOR Received.
23-june-2011
Med's Request
05-september-2013
Med's Done....
10-september-2013
Passport Req..
19-november-2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 - December-2014
LANDED..........
27 January 2015...
cherif2100 said:
Hello guys,
I landed on 14th of may, The flight was so smooth and comfort (Mea through Geneva), i arrived to trudeau airport at around 2:15 min, 10 min earlier than the expected, went to the the first passport check office, he took the declaration form, and stamped my passport then discarded the visa, he directed me to collect luggage, then i went to the federal immigration office waited my turn for around 15 min then another 15 min the documents were all filled and ready to leave, but last step is the quebec immigration office, they instructed me and give me a settlement plan of stuff and errands should be done..

I had a friend piked me up from the airport and i am still staying over his llace, he has a car which helped me apply for all documents and errands within 2 days only, i opened bank account with TD bank, very helpful agent was there, they gave me visa card on spot and activated right away and they offered me free credit card of 1000$ as begining, free of fees and interests unless late to pay back the spending, finding a good lodgement is the most difficult part, finding a job is not too hard if you will accept a position out of your field in the start, because i already have 2 job offers as cachier in a shop and another in gas station, will start the training end of this month, it is all about language wether french or english, so you can integrate easier..

Out of the settlement topic, it is a crowded city in the peak houts, you can spend hours in the traffic, otherwise there are so many good scenes and places to visit, too many lebanese restaurants, the first day i spent here was too hot , humidity but less annoying shapness of the sun than lebanon, then the other day was too much rain, and finally yesterday my third day was too windy and cold around 5-9 degrees most of the time, so obviously the weather is not perfect most of the time..

thank you SHERIF 2100 ..TO sharing some of your landing experience ...

wishfullman

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
cherif2100 said:
Hello guys,

what is your noc category sherif

Jaddaher

Dec 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
20-09-2013
Interview........
VOID
Passport Req..
11-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2014
LANDED..........
06-07-2014
cherif2100 said:
Hello guys,

Good luck man!

ashaa

Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
AOR Received.
22-July-2013
Med's Request
03-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2013
Interview........
Waived
cherif2100 said:
Hello guys,

Thanks cherif for the sharing

Zilar

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
cherif2100 said:
Hello guys,

hello Cherif, congratulation u made a good landing.
just ne question, u mean by declaration form is that holding the picture given to us with the visa?