Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Valid Till 09/2015
danyboy said:
hello nab,
software development here too, what u think about our job vacancies in quebec ?
Computer Science over here, there is lot of competiton, to exringiuish your self get certified in whatever field you are in, i got Oracle DBA, CCNA and now going for CCNP that would help a little on my CV. just use the time you have now to boost your CV :D

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
guys,in order to know why they r busy and why they have no time to reply to us ,so plz check this link ,imagine how many visas they should issue just for 2014,plz check this link,compare between Cairo,Abu dhabi,and all VO over world with Bucharest ,then u will conclud how many files they have now,it is so much,sure the 1800 visas for bucharest means they have about 1500 files ,so imagine guys!!!just compare bucharest with others vo.i post it again.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/ips/economic.asp

danyboy

Star Member
May 17, 2013
mount lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
8-2013
Med's Request
10-2013
Med's Done....
11-2013
Interview........
4-2013
Cameron010 said:
Computer Science over here, there is lot of competiton, to exringiuish your self get certified in whatever field you are in, i got Oracle DBA, CCNA and now going for CCNP that would help a little on my CV. just use the time you have now to boost your CV :D
okkk man, thanks for the advice

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
la kel el keno yetmaskharo ino ma b7ebo el desert wl hot weather 7adro 7elkon

byeji 1 to 2 weeks b july aw august btsir 40 degrees, w ma fi most building no air conditions, ppl go malls and universities coz there is ac :D

hope this year no, coz ill be landing on july :D

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr tarekk said:
guys,in order to know why they r busy and why they have no time to reply to us ,so plz check this link ,imagine how many visas they should issue just for 2014,plz check this link,compare between Cairo,Abu dhabi,and all VO over world with Bucharest ,then u will conclud how many files they have now,it is so much,sure the 1800 visas for bucharest means they have about 1500 files ,so imagine guys!!!just compare bucharest with others vo.i post it again.
lal sara7a el akhad el visa , 7azo bel deni, but I think all will get visas soon, 1 to 2 months b4 meds expires.

by the way I seen different caips forms, I found for some applicants they received the medical late, and always visa expire not the date you do your meds, its the date they received your meds. that was my caips case.

so many their meds were received about 1 month late, specially who done their meds in Lebanon. so stop comparing your meds date to others ;)

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
lemans207 said:
The officer during my interview asked me to make 3 months insurance, because hospitals too expensive in case you are sick, seems more expensive than UAE

So we need insurance for the first 45 days, its risky
for the firs 90 + days ... 100- 110 days is better

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
signalmaker said:
for the firs 90 + days ... 100- 110 days is better
I took it from blue cross

you have only one option I think, its 3 months because you apply visitor insurance and under this title you select landed immigrant

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
I think that they issue about 4 visas every day,coz if we consider they issued about 800 visas from january until now (in others words they finished about 40% files),so it still 1000 visas to issue,so from now until the end of this year , Bucharest VO should issue at least 4 visas daily in order to reach the number 1800 visas which is their target for 2014!! .it is logical guys

anthonylb

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys! I received today the following reply to an inquiry sent earlier about my file.

Dear Sir,

Please be advised that this file was transferred to us from the Visa Office in Beirut and therefore our published processing time does not apply to those cases which were in the inventory of the Beirut office awaiting processing.

Please be advised that your file is in processing and is currently awaiting completion of security checks. We will inform you in due time when we are ready to pass to the next stage of processing.

Sincerely yours,

Souheilo

Aug 3, 2013
anthonylb said:
guys! I received today the following reply to an inquiry sent earlier about my file.

Dear Sir,

Please be advised that this file was transferred to us from the Visa Office in Beirut and therefore our published processing time does not apply to those cases which were in the inventory of the Beirut office awaiting processing.

Please be advised that your file is in processing and is currently awaiting completion of security checks. We will inform you in due time when we are ready to pass to the next stage of processing.

Sincerely yours,
TWO QUESTIONS ANTHONY.

When did u send them the email ?

Is your ecase still received or Inprocess ?

Apolo

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Oct-2010 (CSQ file submitted in Damascus)
Doc's Request.
21-Sep-2012
Nomination.....
10-May-2013 (CSQ received)
AOR Received.
24-May-2013 (Federal file submitted)
Med's Request
03-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
01-Nov-2013
Passport Req..
30-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-June-2014
LANDED..........
September 2014
anthonylb said:

Dear Sir,

Sincerely yours,
Hello,

I had the same response a month ago and my status was "in process". they said as well that these checks are done by external agencies and therefore they cannot give a time frame for completion.
Anyway Anthony, I heard that these checks can take 2-3 months in case your status is clear and your profession is not related to any espionage risks, and can take up to few years in high risk cases.

regards,

anthonylb

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Souheilo said:
TWO QUESTIONS ANTHONY.

When did u send them the email ?

Is your ecase still received or Inprocess ?
email sent 29th of April… status we recvd ur application on april 2011 w medicals received!!

Souheilo

Aug 3, 2013
Apolo said:
Hello,

I had the same response a month ago and my status was "in process". they said as well that these checks are done by external agencies and therefore they cannot give a time frame for completion.
Anyway Anthony, I heard that these checks can take 2-3 months in case your status is clear and your profession is not related to any espionage risks, and can take up to few years in high risk cases.

regards,

Appolo what does this have to do with your profession. What is a high risk profession ?

Souheilo

Aug 3, 2013
anthonylb said:
email sent 29th of April... status we recvd ur application on april 2011 w medicals received!!
Ya khaye ma32ouli 8 months after u did medicals they have not yet finalized security checks?

Chou 3am bi seer bi hal dinye....

anthonylb

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Apolo said:
Hello,

regards,
well dunno! all i know that my meds expire mid Sept and i have to receive smth soon as ive many things to do and give my employer a preavis of 3 months!!!