+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec applicants 2010(Damascus) waiting for medicals

SebastianX

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
lemans207 said:
I will move to Albetra after I get my PR

ma fi shi b montreal, the bridges in montreal falling, ma fi money, w 2el badon yunfoslo lol

:p

shabeb balsho fakro b another place,

my girlfriend from montreal and she is eurpean orgins, nothing in quebec,
yesterday she was telling me in Manitoba there are big projects
hello lemans,
can new comers move to another province other than Quebec after the PR and medical card. this info still vague since some applicants says you need to stay till PR card then inform related offices in Montreal then move, others says a newcomer has to prove he hasn't found work for last 6 months one year then can move.
how accurate is the idea to move from one province to another ,is it true newcomer signed on staying in montreal? of course taking into consideration that new comer cant use medical of montreal in another province.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SebastianX said:
hello lemans,
can new comers move to another province other than Quebec after the PR and medical card. this info still vague since some applicants says you need to stay till PR card then inform related offices in Montreal then move, others says a newcomer has to prove he hasn't found work for last 6 months one year then can move.
how accurate is the idea to move from one province to another ,is it true newcomer signed on staying in montreal? of course taking into consideration that new comer cant use medical of montreal in another province.
yes you can move, but for save side stay 6 months

Jaddaher

Dec 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
20-09-2013
Interview........
VOID
Passport Req..
11-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2014
LANDED..........
06-07-2014
I finally received the renewal of my CSQ today, it was sent to my PO Box in Lebanon... So if you are waiting for it, it should come after you submit your passports!

louay2

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-july-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
20-february-2011(CSQ)
AOR Received.
23-june-2011
Med's Request
05-september-2013
Med's Done....
10-september-2013
Passport Req..
19-november-2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 - December-2014
LANDED..........
27 January 2015...
Jaddaher said:
I finally received the renewal of my CSQ today, it was sent to my PO Box in Lebanon... So if you are waiting for it, it should come after you submit your passports!
Alf mabroukkkkk. ...thank you for information. ...

Jaddaher

Dec 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
20-09-2013
Interview........
VOID
Passport Req..
11-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2014
LANDED..........
06-07-2014
SebastianX said:
hello lemans,
This is what I found about moving to another province, and it is clearly stated that if you are a permanent resident (Quebec or other) you are free to live an work anywhere in canada:

What permanent residents can do

As a permanent resident, you have the right to:
•get most social benefits that Canadian citizens receive, including health care coverage,
•live, work or study anywhere in Canada,
•apply for Canadian citizenship,
•protection under Canadian law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

You must pay taxes and respect all Canadian laws at the federal, provincial and municipal levels.

This is the link if you want : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/about-pr.asp

SebastianX

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Jaddaher said:
This is what I found about moving to another province, and it is clearly stated that if you are a permanent resident (Quebec or other) you are free to live an work anywhere in canada:

•get most social benefits that Canadian citizens receive, including health care coverage,

You must pay taxes and respect all Canadian laws at the federal, provincial and municipal levels.

This is the link if you want : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/about-pr.asp
Thanks jad useful information :)

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaddaher said:

yes you can but quebec can revoke your PR and youll spend lot of money for lawyers, better spend 6 months at least .

Jaddaher

Dec 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
20-09-2013
Interview........
VOID
Passport Req..
11-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2014
LANDED..........
06-07-2014
lemans207 said:
yes you can but quebec can revoke your PR and youll spend lot of money for lawyers, better spend 6 months at least .
Is it a rule or something? Written somewhere? This link shows that having a permanent residency whether from quebec or anywhere... you are free to live work and study anywhere in canada... If you read this rule somewhere please share it with us, cause I am not planning to stay in Quebec in case i don't find a good job!

Cameron010

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Med's Request
10-10-2013
Med's Done....
22-10-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Valid Till 09/2015
Jaddaher said:
Is it a rule or something? Written somewhere? This link shows that having a permanent residency whether from quebec or anywhere... you are free to live work and study anywhere in canada... If you read this rule somewhere please share it with us, cause I am not planning to stay in Quebec in case i don't find a good job!
This has been a long topic, so far i have seen a lot of opinions on many websites, most of them say you need to prove you did not find any job. So as Lemans said, to stay on the safe side, stay for 6 months if you haven't found any decent job... ;)

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaddaher said:

There's no minimum time so it's a grey area but you sign a document stating that you intend to settle in Quebec.

If you land outside Quebec, immigration will ask you where you are planning on living. If you say anything other than Quebec, they can refuse to give you your PR.

If you leave Quebec as soon as you have landed, it is possible that nothing will happen to you but if immigration at some point decides to go after people who left such programs as soon as they got their PR, it will look really bad for you if you did not stay for a while.

If you stayed for a while, if anybody asks you in the future, you can say that you looked for jobs there and had problems. If you left right after landing, it will be obvious that you were never planning on staying.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-skilled-worker-program-t165666.0.html

as Cameron said nothing clear about it ;D try and we will follow you according to results

Patientman

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
File to Quebec: 1111 - File to CIC: 1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Quebec: 30-10-2010 / CIC: 4-11-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 14-10-2013
AOR Received.
CIC - 17-12-2013
Med's Request
6-2014
Med's Done....
25-7-2014
http://www.mercer.com/press-releases/quality-of-living-report-2014

good to know ...

alinec

Aug 9, 2012
lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
2010 from damascus
Med's Request
26 september 2011- remeds 25 february 2013
Med's Done....
remeds 8 march 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st request: november 2011 // second request: 26th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
first issue january 2012- SECOND ISSUE 22 AUGUST 2013
LANDED..........
13 October 2013
I second Lemans. Better to live for couple of months at least 3-6 months before moving. no law on staying in quebec but they made you sign a paper stating that you are settling in quebec.

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
lemans207 said:
GUYS finally after 42 months I received PPR ;D

Federal took 10 months only

3a2bel el jami3
felicitation dear lemans finally you got it . I am very happy for you and I wish safe trip and happy landing . I can not wait to hear from you your experience and impression of Montréal . so we are waiting do not forget us hero member
my best wishes to you

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
LEMANS : MABROUK...MABROUK...YA HABIB ELBI MABROUK :))) :D...SO HAPPY FOR YOU...AND A BEL EL KIL!
MY PASSPORTS ARE STILL IN THE EMBASSY...CAN U BELIVE THIS????? SINCE 10 APRIL!!!! TODAY IS 5 MAY!! I WROTE THEM BUT NO ANSWER...I WROTE TO EMBASSY IN ROMANIA AS WELL TO CHECK IF MY PASSPORTS WERE SENT THERE...THEY REPLIED ME IN THE SAME DAY...SAYING THAT BEIRUT IS IN CHARGE FOR VISAS DELIVERY AND I HAVE TO CONTACT THEM.....ANYONE HAS ANY IDEEA WHY IS TAKING THEM SO LONG?????

csaade

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-10-2010 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-1-2011 Federal
Med's Request
03-07-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
Passport Req..
05-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2014
LANDED..........
29-03-2014
RICOLUNA said:
LEMANS : MABROUK...MABROUK...YA HABIB ELBI MABROUK :))) :D...SO HAPPY FOR YOU...AND A BEL EL KIL!
MY PASSPORTS ARE STILL IN THE EMBASSY...CAN U BELIVE THIS????? SINCE 10 APRIL!!!! TODAY IS 5 MAY!! I WROTE THEM BUT NO ANSWER...I WROTE TO EMBASSY IN ROMANIA AS WELL TO CHECK IF MY PASSPORTS WERE SENT THERE...THEY REPLIED ME IN THE SAME DAY...SAYING THAT BEIRUT IS IN CHARGE FOR VISAS DELIVERY AND I HAVE TO CONTACT THEM.....ANYONE HAS ANY IDEEA WHY IS TAKING THEM SO LONG?????
They usually reply to the webform faster than the direct email, try it