he will get the visa soon,maybe after 2 weeks,dont worry
regards
Ma fi shi madmoun ma3 immigration office , kelo wered

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
adam2013 said:
Ma fi shi madmoun ma3 immigration office , kelo wered
akid kelo wered ya adam,bass 7ata enet dont worry,el kel get it inshalah bass meshkele hie waiting w bass,fi nas abel w fi nas ba3ed,hai kel el e2ssa w bil nihaie el kel ra7 esafer w esir hnik iza alah rad :)

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Hello everyone !!! Finally i got some time to write ...and let you know about my Canadian experience !
I decided to leave Beirut due the tension and ugly situation we had there and i came here on a visit visa, waiting for my PR. I got it after 3 -4 weeks...i sent my passports from here, and now waiting them back.
In those 4 weeks i applied for some jobs, in big companies, and in no days i had good offers as well as good positions.IS MANDATORY to know French and English, so use the time u have and learn FRENCH!!
I was surprised myself to find jobs so quickly, and in my field....sooo no one is like anyone else, each one has his experience here is re and his own luck.
I love Montreal, i loved it since i came visit last summer.
For me with 3 kids....and Beirut schools was awful.
Here they have a future and yes there is respect, are rules, you get promoted for what u are not for "wasta", it does not matter if you are black or white or...Jewish ..or Muslim...etc, all big Companies here are owned by Jewish and lots of Lebanese i know are General Managers in those Companies, so forget here about Lebanese mentality.
I wish i could post here some photos....i will give you small examples with things i never found in Lebanon:
- near my house there is a recreation center ( 2 skating arenas, swimming pool, tennis courts, soccer fields..etc)...the residents of the area pay 50 $ PER YEAR AND THEY HAVE FREE ACCESS with all your family..we are 5 !!!!! In Beirut if i wanted to take my kids on a sunday to the beach, i have to pay 200 $ there access plus lunch plus not to mention the terrible traffic !
- there is a library...amazing 4 floors, 1 only for kids with playing space , computers, u can take dvd s, games, movies, anything, all for free!!!
They have a special interior garden where u can relax with hundreds of flowers and a small lake with fish...tables where u sit for coffe...read..is really amazing ! And again free...
- parks, nature, playgrounds for kids
- bikes to rent everywhere
Really Montreal for me is such an amazing place to live !
I never ever lock the door with keys when i go out...!
Not to mention festivals, and plenty of activities i never found in Beirut.
Not to mention the advantages you have as a family with kids....might be different for singles i believe!
The weather ok is ....COLD...but i prefer cold and fresh air than the humidity and pollution and garbage in Beirut! or Gulf weather, or Saudia Arabia !
Ok...that's it in few lines my life here till now...now...pls I need your help...if there is anyone coming to Montreal by next week...pls pls i need my passport...if it will be sent by DHL won t reach before 5-6 days and i need it urgently for my job.
Thank you in advance, have a great week end and again French, French, French !

alinec

Aug 9, 2012
lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
2010 from damascus
Med's Request
26 september 2011- remeds 25 february 2013
Med's Done....
remeds 8 march 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st request: november 2011 // second request: 26th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
first issue january 2012- SECOND ISSUE 22 AUGUST 2013
LANDED..........
13 October 2013
RICOLUNA said:
Hello everyone !!! Finally i got some time to write ...and let you know about my Canadian experience !
I decided to leave Beirut due the tension and ugly situation we had there and i came here on a visit visa, waiting for my PR. I got it after 3 -4 weeks...i sent my passports from here, and now waiting them back.
In those 4 weeks i applied for some jobs, in big companies, and in no days i had good offers as well as good positions.IS MANDATORY to know French and English, so use the time u have and learn FRENCH!!
I was surprised myself to find jobs so quickly, and in my field....sooo no one is like anyone else, each one has his experience here is re and his own luck.
Here they have a future and yes there is respect, are rules, you get promoted for what u are not for "wasta", it does not matter if you are black or white or...Jewish ..or Muslim...etc, all big Companies here are owned by Jewish and lots of Lebanese i know are General Managers in those Companies, so forget here about Lebanese mentality.
I wish i could post here some photos....i will give you small examples with things i never found in Lebanon:
- near my house there is a recreation center ( 2 skating arenas, swimming pool, tennis courts, soccer fields..etc)...the residents of the area pay 50 $ PER YEAR AND THEY HAVE FREE ACCESS with all your family..we are 5 !!!!! In Beirut if i wanted to take my kids on a sunday to the beach, i have to pay 200 $ there access plus lunch plus not to mention the terrible traffic !
- there is a library...amazing 4 floors, 1 only for kids with playing space , computers, u can take dvd s, games, movies, anything, all for free!!!
They have a special interior garden where u can relax with hundreds of flowers and a small lake with fish...tables where u sit for coffe...read..is really amazing ! And again free...
Not to mention the advantages you have as a family with kids....might be different for singles i believe!
The weather ok is ....COLD...but i prefer cold and fresh air than the humidity and pollution and garbage in Beirut! or Gulf weather, or Saudia Arabia !
Ok...that's it in few lines my life here till now...now...pls I need your help...if there is anyone coming to Montreal by next week...pls pls i need my passport...if it will be sent by DHL won t reach before 5-6 days and i need it urgently for my job.
Congrats Ricolina,

one question.. what is your field of work?

cherif2100

Mar 1, 2012
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2011/11/21
Doc's Request.
2012 / 07 /10
Nomination.....
2012/10/ 06
AOR Received.
2012 /12 / 19
File Transfer...
2013 to bucharest
Med's Request
2013/09/24
Med's Done....
27-SEP-2013 // in process 9 Nov
Interview........
2012/11/21
Passport Req..
2014/04/15
VISA ISSUED...
2014/04/23
LANDED..........
2014/05/14
RICOLUNA said:
Thank you for sharing your positive experience :)
Good luck and keep going ,
I will be landing on 14th may , but I guess mailing is still faster, so hopefully you get it by then.. btw aramex usually took 3 days to send my errands to there.

jadzz

Jul 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2012
Doc's Request.
12-09-2013
AOR Received.
JUNE 2012
Med's Request
12-09-13
Med's Done....
05-11-13
Interview........
EXEMPTED
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-14
LANDED..........
08-11-2014
RICOLUNA said:
Great to hear from you Ricolouna and to know you are happy in Montreal.
A question,did u send ur passports directly to the embassy? or did u send it to one of your relative in Lebanon?

SebastianX

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
great news ricoluna,
you gave us great news, wish you all the luck, and sure you have to wait for your passport via dhl.
3a 2belna kelna !

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ 15-05-2011 Federal 25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
update of Docs requested in June 2014 and provided in July 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 29/08/2014(without interview) Fereal application 20-09-2014
AOR Received.
QSW AOR 10 -08-2011- Federal AOR 30/01/2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable, (C1,B2 in TEFAQ Jan-2014)
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
RICOLUNA said:
congratulations, happy for you, hope that soon I will receive the CSQ.

winni

Star Member
Sep 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
bucharest - beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
federal august 2011
LANDED..........
02 july 2014 in montreal
khayy , It s nice to hear some good news about canaada, BEST OF LUCK for you and your family RICOLUNA... :D :D

btw I received yesterday the CSQ renewal by mail,

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
RICOLUNA said:
good luck to u and thnks 4 information pls need answers 4 the following
which places good to rent home and how much is it better to rent furnished or not
I have 3 children what a bout schools for them can we find home near schools
what good to bring to montreal with us
many thanks 4 ur respond

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
cherif2100 said:
Thank you for sharing your positive experience :)
Good luck and keep going ,
I will be landing on 14th may , but I guess mailing is still faster, so hopefully you get it by then.. btw aramex usually took 3 days to send my errands to there.
I have a foreign passport not lebanese, and when i sent it from here wa stucked in Emnlaam in Beirut more than 4 days!!!! Now when i get it back from embassy must again pass by emnlaam first and after to be sent, no way to reach me in 3 days :(

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
jadzz said:
Great to hear from you Ricolouna and to know you are happy in Montreal.
A question,did u send ur passports directly to the embassy? or did u send it to one of your relative in Lebanon?
I sent them by Aramex to my sister, they stayed in Emnlaam 4-5 days!!!! My husband had to go there and ask for them, otherwise they stayed maybe till now!!! When i get them back they have to go again to Emnlaam. U can send them to anyone u want take them and receive them back, u just complete a paper.
Regards,

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
kita7789 said:
good luck to u and thnks 4 information pls need answers 4 the following
which places good to rent home and how much is it better to rent furnished or not
I have 3 children what a bout schools for them can we find home near schools
what good to bring to montreal with us
many thanks 4 ur respond
Hello there,
NOW FOR EVERYONE THAT HAS SMALL KIDS, UNDER 4, and u wanna them to go to a day care...u should put them on a waiting list from now, as the daycares here are fullll...they have waiting list 1-2 years!!! Otherwise u register them in private ones if u find places and u pay 40-65 $ per day, after each month the goverment pays u back 75% depending on ur financial situation.
About schools no problem, any area has its schools, all Montreal is vvv nice, but is a real problem with furniture, as everething u buy no one will come to deliver it unless u pay or to ensamble it unless u pay as well and is costy! To put a tv on a wall stand they asked 200 $ :eek:....but u can arrange all this with the Concierge in ur building oir with the maintenance guy ..they ask for 15 $/hour, so is fine. Sure is better u buy ur own furniture.Here all appartments are with all kitchen equipment fridge, stove...each floor u have washing machines so no need to buy those, all have built-in wall closets.
How old are ur kids?
Bring no goods, just money, maybe if u have Persian rugs bring them here are vvv expensive, jewerly...otherwise u have everything here. There is a site a sow everyone here use it to buy stuff, they have really nice things from clothes to furniture and vvv good prices, is called BEYOND THE RACK.
To rent an apartment u can try Ville Marie, Notre Damme du Grace ( here is NDG),Cote du Neige , but is vvv important to be close to a Metro.
In kijiji.ca u find for rent.
Regards