Quebec applicants 2010(Damascus) waiting for medicals

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adam2013 said:
Ma32oul new born baby be2akhir el file i added a newborn baby bas they send me medicals for him before i send them his csq
yes my friend the same... 2oum fout nem 8) w bala na2.

nab26

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
adam2013 said:
Nab you are medical july 7 and still your ecas shows app received right?
Did u order caips or gcms lately ?
Hope u r next for ppr
Yes . Status is application received. No I didnt order caips lately. I just send to them an email and they replied that :
The file is in process with an officer in the vo. If we need more info we wil tell you.

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Hello ladies and gentlemen, finally i got the request to submit my passports, yesterday 1st April :).
My status changed to Decision Made one day before receiving the email.
I wish the best of luck for all of you in ur new life, Congrats for the ones who got their PR, Patience for those waiting, u will all get it soon.
I am already in Montreal since last month...so if u guys need anything...questions...an address that u have to provide and u have no one....i am here!
I am happy i have been a member of this forum and i found great friends here, hope one day we will all meet in Montreal!
:-*

anthonylb

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jim82 said:
fi shi hadan talab el CAIPS ta na3rif shou wade3na ya jame3aaaa :( :(
yes i did! ETA is end of this week or early next week… Hope it will bring good news to all of us!

¡Fingers Crossed!

anthonylb

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RICOLUNA said:
Hello ladies and gentlemen, finally i got the request to submit my passports, yesterday 1st April :).
I wish the best of luck for all of you in ur new life, Congrats for the ones who got their PR, Patience for those waiting, u will all get it soon.
I am already in Montreal since last month...so if u guys need anything...questions...an address that u have to provide and u have no one....i am here!
I am happy i have been a member of this forum and i found great friends here, hope one day we will all meet in Montreal!
Ricooooooo! all the best my friend :D

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RICOLUNA said:
April fools ???
congrats ;)

Cameron010

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Med's Request
10-10-2013
Med's Done....
22-10-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Valid Till 09/2015
RICOLUNA said:
Congratulations , they are moving on with Sept. meds. :)

Apolo

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Oct-2010 (CSQ file submitted in Damascus)
Doc's Request.
21-Sep-2012
Nomination.....
10-May-2013 (CSQ received)
AOR Received.
24-May-2013 (Federal file submitted)
Med's Request
03-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
01-Nov-2013
Passport Req..
30-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-June-2014
LANDED..........
September 2014
RICOLUNA said:
1000 mabrouk :)
What was your e-cas status before the decision made? And if in process, since when?

Good luck with your new life :)

cherif2100

Mar 1, 2012
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2011/11/21
Doc's Request.
2012 / 07 /10
Nomination.....
2012/10/ 06
AOR Received.
2012 /12 / 19
File Transfer...
2013 to bucharest
Med's Request
2013/09/24
Med's Done....
27-SEP-2013 // in process 9 Nov
Interview........
2012/11/21
Passport Req..
2014/04/15
VISA ISSUED...
2014/04/23
LANDED..........
2014/05/14
RICOLUNA said:
woooww Great news , I did my meds 4 days later :)
Congratz & Good luck!

Jim82

Star Member
Mar 30, 2014
RICOLUNA said:
congratulationsssss ricoluna :D

3a2belnaaaa

gilmerfamily

Mar 10, 2014
Quebec Announces New Caps
Wednesday, 26 March 2014

The Government of Quebec has announced a number of measures for its Skilled Worker, Investor, and Entrepreneur programs. They are as follows:

Skilled Worker – Between April 1, 2014 and March 31, 2015, a maximum of 6,500 applications will be accepted for review by the Quebec Skilled Worker Program.

Investors – Between the 8 and 19 of September 2014, a maximum of 1,750 applications will be accepted for review by the Quebec Investor Program. No more than 1,200 applications will be accepted from any one country.

Entrepreneurs and Self-Employed Persons – The Government of Quebec will accept a maximum of 500 applications from entrepreneurs and self-employed persons.

Source: http://www.canadavisa.com/news/entry/quebec-announces-caps-for-next-twelve-months.html

initial

Feb 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
adam2013 said:
Ma32oul new born baby be2akhir el file i added a newborn baby bas they send me medicals for him before i send them his csq
same here. I added newborn before I received the medicals. maybe families take longer to study their files.

initial

Feb 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
RICOLUNA said:

mabrouk. that s great.
aprils fool walla 3an jad ?

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
RICOLUNA said:
congratulation
I am really very happy for you and sure I will meet you there . I wish you a successful and happy life in montreal

Cameron010

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Med's Request
10-10-2013
Med's Done....
22-10-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Valid Till 09/2015
btw i notcied on different forums some applicant's status changed from "application received" directly to "decision made" without passing by the "in process" stage ;D