+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec applicants 2010(Damascus) waiting for medicals

Moon.82

Feb 24, 2012
Friends
I don't know what the matter! but I received an email from Bucharest from one hour! for a minute I thought is the PPR!!
the weird thing that they asked for my husband CV!!! really I'm so frustrated I don't why they asked for his CV even that we all know very well that the federal part isn't responsible about the certificates and CV! it's just for Quebec!!!
So again they play with me and I'm really unhappy about this emails!!!

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Moon.82 said:
Friends
I don't know what the matter! but I received an email from Bucharest from one hour! for a minute I thought is the PPR!!
the weird thing that they asked for my husband CV!!! really I'm so frustrated I don't why they asked for his CV even that we all know very well that the federal part isn't responsible about the certificates and CV! it's just for Quebec!!!
yeah u r right Moon,it is very strange.they dont have any business about job,certificates,cv .....,it is just only for Quebec,and u got csq,so the federal part care only about medical and security check,nothing else.what is the problem?? :(

anthonylb

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moon.82 said:
Friends
Moon,

did you get ur csq before getting married and adding ur hubby as a dependent?! aw when you submitted ur file u were already married!?

Moon.82

Feb 24, 2012
anthonylb said:
Moon,

did you get ur csq before getting married and adding ur hubby as a dependent?! aw when you submitted ur file u were already married!?
yes I was single, then I add my husband and I got his CSQ with new one for me! then I send his federal application with the new CSQ!
but I didn't understand what the link between that and her CV!!!
just I'm crying I didn't understand what the hell of asking for papers ma ela ta3mi bel federal!! yerefdouni w okhlass bass okhlass

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moon.82 said:
yes I was single, then I add my husband and I got his CSQ with new one for me! then I send his federal application with the new CSQ!
but I didn't understand what the link between that and her CV!!!
just I'm crying I didn't understand what the hell of asking for papers ma ela ta3mi bel federal!! yerefdouni w okhlass bass okhlass
moon, did you add him immidiately after your CSQ?

when i got my caips, i found mentioned on it where i live and company name and my mobile number and my position.
so dont worry,

cherif2100

Mar 1, 2012
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2011/11/21
Doc's Request.
2012 / 07 /10
Nomination.....
2012/10/ 06
AOR Received.
2012 /12 / 19
File Transfer...
2013 to bucharest
Med's Request
2013/09/24
Med's Done....
27-SEP-2013 // in process 9 Nov
Interview........
2012/11/21
Passport Req..
2014/04/15
VISA ISSUED...
2014/04/23
LANDED..........
2014/05/14
Moon.82 said:
Friends
2 updating emails in the same month, maybe finalizing your file before they request the passport? this must be pretty soon , but still so random to request a CV

Moon.82

Feb 24, 2012
lemans207 said:
moon, did you add him immidiately after your CSQ?

when i got my caips, i found mentioned on it where i live and company name and my mobile number and my position.
so dont worry,
No I added him in the federal part after one year and a half from my first CSQ!!

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Moon
these reasons that they have right to refuse u :
There are many reasons we may not let you into Canada, such as:

you are a security risk,
you have committed human or international rights violations,
you have been convicted of a crime, or you have committed an act outside Canada that would be a crime,
you have ties to organized crime,
you have a serious health problem,
you have a serious financial problem,
you lied in your application or in an interview,
you do not meet the conditions in Canada’s immigration law, or
one of your family members is not allowed into Canada.
if u dont have any one from these,inshala they could not refuse u, henen mesh metel 3anna wala iza sha5es ma 3ajabo aw ma 7abo berfedoh,ma bel3abo bil 3awatef,henen bemsho 3ala shi esmo law
mshan hek dont worryyyyyyy,just be patient w inshalah u will get the visa
regards

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
and these in order to know what federal part have right after got csq

Difference between the selection and admission of workers
The Québec and Canadian governments share jurisdiction with respect to immigration.

To immigrate to Québec, candidates and their families must meet selection requirements AND admission requirements.
Selection

Québec is responsible for the selection of workers wishing to settle on its territory.

Québec’s power to select is guided by criteria aimed at achieving its immigration objectives.

If the candidate is selected, he/she will receive a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ – Québec Selection Certificate), the official immigration document issued by the Gouvernement du Québec.
Admission

Canada is responsible for the admission of workers wishing to settle on its territory.

The Government of Canada admits to Québec solely those workers that Québec has selected. To be admitted, you must successfully apply for permanent residence (this also applies to family members), and successfully pass a medical examination and the required security checks.

Top of page

If the health of an applicant or that of a family member (accompanying or not) is deemed to present a health or public safety risk or to result in an excessive burden on the health and social services in Canada, the application for permanent residence is rejected, even if a CSQ was obtained.

Upon arrival in Québec, permanent residence is granted. This status confers the same rights as those enjoyed by all Canadian citizens but for the rights to vote and obtain a passport. After three years of permanent residence, these rights can be had by applying for Canadian citizenship.
regards

ashaa

Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
AOR Received.
22-July-2013
Med's Request
03-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2013
Interview........
Waived
Moon.82 said:
Friends
I have a feeling that they are finalize things, I know it's frustrating to you and to us too, but inshaAllah very soon will hear good news

Victor.85

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moon.82 said:
Friends
My dear Moon,

There is no reason to panic and be frustrated. I strongly believe this is normal. The Canadian government has the right to request all information whether we like it or not. You will be surprised how much they know actually.

Please cool down. They are just updating your files which are old apparently.

Victor

Moon.82

Feb 24, 2012
Victor.85 said:
My dear Moon,

There is no reason to panic and be frustrated. I strongly believe this is normal. The Canadian government has the right to request all information whether we like it or not. You will be surprised how much they know actually.

Please cool down. They are just updating your files which are old apparently.

Victor
tab why they didn't ask for this papers when they asked for the updated documents!! just so nervous from all this process!
ya3ni ekhir chi kent natirtou today to ask about my husband CV w metl el habili nbasatit lama chefet el mail elit akid kholsit the PPR!!
oh my God just I'm crying like a baby!!

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moon.82 said:
tab why they didn't ask for this papers when they asked for the updated documents!! just so nervous from all this process!
ya3ni ekhir chi kent natirtou today to ask about my husband CV w metl el habili nbasatit lama chefet el mail elit akid kholsit the PPR!!
Thats normal, in lebanon the embassy calls for applicant and ask for info,

There are three levels of security clearance as defined by the GSP: Confidential (Level I), Secret (Level II) and Top Secret (Level III). The level of security clearance required is determined by the need for access to classified information or assets in the performance of duties associated with an individual's employment.

Level I and II security clearance requests, which are conducted electronically, require checks in CSIS data banks. Most result in a recommendation to grant the clearance being made to the Departmental or Agency Security Officer (DSO/ASO). Further enquiries including an interview with the subject or a full field investigation may be required at times, if the process reveals questionable information. A full field investigation is required for all Level III security clearances.

A field investigation includes CSIS records checks, the interview of friends, neighbours and employers, local police checks and possibly an interview of the applicant. During the course of the enquiries, every effort is made to explain the purpose of the questions being posed and participation in the interviews is voluntary

http s://www.csis-scrs.gc.ca/nwsrm/bckgrndrs/bckgrndr09-eng.asp

Lmastory

May 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ - September 17 2009
AOR Received.
21-FEB-2010
File Transfer...
February 22, 2012
Med's Request
August 1 2013
Med's Done....
August 7 2013
Passport Req..
March 6 2014
VISA ISSUED...
march 24 2014
LANDED..........
April 1st 2014
Moon.82 said:

this is exactly what i was trying to prevent when i said "looks like documents updates" but no, the local population insists on following the tradition of mass manufacturing assumptions, good job

Moon, till you get the same request as Nora please i need you not to think about it and don't listen to any assumptionists anymore , when you see that email requesting your passport with your own Eyes, throw the biggest party , until then you should focus on surviving this senseless waiting period.