+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec applicants 2010(Damascus) waiting for medicals

Alikhan12

Dec 1, 2012
I've received a Medical Request today. How much time aproximately to visa stamping?
Federal application was filled on 25 May 2013 to LVO.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Randski said:
Hey guys,

I am hoping someone who is in contact with an immigration lawyer could help me out with something. Now that I have my PR card, if I want to settle down in a city outside of Quebec, could that possibly create any kind of trouble for me in the future when applying for citizenship or something, since I applied through Quebec and had chosen Montreal as my intended city to settle down in?

In my line of work (cinema & television), there are much more and much better carreer opportunities for me in Toronto than in Montreal, so I am thinking of settling down there instead. I just don't want to get into trouble for it.

An answer from someone who actually has accurate info on the subject would be much appreciated.

Many thanks!
Your PR is written Quebec on it's back side, right?
I shared once info, Quebec has right to legal issues against you, but most are leaving after 6 months.

Someone who landed told me, the officer at airport advised him to leave montreal to another city in quebec because 70 percent of immigrants in Montreal are jobless.

I strongly suggest you stay first year in Montreal because house rents too cheap 700$ two bedroom. in toronto around 2000$, Vancouver too expensive, all business men from hongkong moved to vancouver.

try this web for cities living expenses comparison
numbeo.com

I believe Quebec best place for us, its the cheapest place since we may spend 6 to 12 months jobless

adam2013

Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas , Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-2010
AOR Received.
11-2011
File Transfer...
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
20-09-2013
Passport Req..
29-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2014
LANDED..........
11-03-2015
Lmastory said:
I just received a similar email:

Chère Monsieur,
S'il vous plaît fournir par fax ou par email, une copie de votre valide passeport (nouveau ou prolongée)

my passport did expire last year and got renewed, i think this is just another document update by the looks of it
Good luck you deserve it , please could you and moon tell us when you have the line in process

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leaving Quebec CSQ holders

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t5573.0.html

There is no time limit but if you apply for QSW, you sign that you intend to settle in Quebec. If you don't intend to settle in Quebec when you apply, you are committing immigration fraud by lying about it. Once you have PR, there are other laws in Canada that guarantee you free movement within Canada, including living and working anywhere but if Quebec decided that they want to go after you, they sure could make your life miserable. Maybe after you spend a lot of time in court and appealing and a lot of money on lawyers, you can win your case and keep your PR but problems could be avoided if you stay in Quebec at least long enough so that you could say that you made an attempt to settle there, that you tried to look for a job and couldn't find one but got a job offer from another province. It's up to you to decide how long you would need to be able to make an authentic claim like that but I would think at least 2 to 3 months.

Please read the CSQ nomination, if you don't make an attempt to settle in Quebec, there is a very good chance that Quebec will revoke the CSQ and then CIC will take action against you. Your decision if you wish to take the chance on losing your PR status.

PMM

Victor.85

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alikhan12 said:
I've received a Medical Request today. How much time aproximately to visa stamping?
Federal application was filled on 25 May 2013 to LVO.
Hello, you mean London VO?

Victor.85

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moon.82 said:
Dear Friends
Just to let u know that the embassy sent me an email from a while asking me to send by fax or by email a copy of my passport!!
I hope it will be a good sign w nchalla this month the visas start raining in our thread!!
what do you think???
1000 MABROUK :)

Wish you get your visa before the end of this month.

Victor

Lmastory

May 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ - September 17 2009
AOR Received.
21-FEB-2010
File Transfer...
February 22, 2012
Med's Request
August 1 2013
Med's Done....
August 7 2013
Passport Req..
March 6 2014
VISA ISSUED...
march 24 2014
LANDED..........
April 1st 2014
i have had my status In Process for centuries , never changed for me
and thank you all for your wishes i hope you get the same request very soon and that all worthy applicants get to canada and finally join the civilized world.

Randski

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Montreal
lemans207 said:
Leaving Quebec CSQ holders

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t5573.0.html

There is no time limit but if you apply for QSW, you sign that you intend to settle in Quebec. If you don't intend to settle in Quebec when you apply, you are committing immigration fraud by lying about it. Once you have PR, there are other laws in Canada that guarantee you free movement within Canada, including living and working anywhere but if Quebec decided that they want to go after you, they sure could make your life miserable. Maybe after you spend a lot of time in court and appealing and a lot of money on lawyers, you can win your case and keep your PR but problems could be avoided if you stay in Quebec at least long enough so that you could say that you made an attempt to settle there, that you tried to look for a job and couldn't find one but got a job offer from another province. It's up to you to decide how long you would need to be able to make an authentic claim like that but I would think at least 2 to 3 months.

Please read the CSQ nomination, if you don't make an attempt to settle in Quebec, there is a very good chance that Quebec will revoke the CSQ and then CIC will take action against you. Your decision if you wish to take the chance on losing your PR status.

PMM
Okay, thanks a lot. I already spent around 3 months in Montreal this past summer, and I will be heading back there in April, permanently this time. I really like Montreal, but I don't want to waste years trying to find work in my field. I'll give it a try for at least another 6 months or a year and I guess I'll see what happens then.

Lmastory

May 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ - September 17 2009
AOR Received.
21-FEB-2010
File Transfer...
February 22, 2012
Med's Request
August 1 2013
Med's Done....
August 7 2013
Passport Req..
March 6 2014
VISA ISSUED...
march 24 2014
LANDED..........
April 1st 2014
Moon.82 said:
teslamli nchalla inta kamen edech sarlak natir!!
Nchalla ya Lmastory tkoun really a good sign!!!
W 3a2belak ya rab as soon as possible..
Trust me i will never look back..mwaah

it worked Moon ! , now do it again, wish me a million dollars lol

jadzz

Jul 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2012
Doc's Request.
12-09-2013
AOR Received.
JUNE 2012
Med's Request
12-09-13
Med's Done....
05-11-13
Interview........
EXEMPTED
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-14
LANDED..........
08-11-2014
Moon.82 said:
They wrote in my file in process from 2 August 2013!!
So basically after 3 months of Medical,ecas started showing in process.
Mine is still showing only the 2 lines : received.. and Medical..
Who has the same situation in this forum?

ashaa

Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
AOR Received.
22-July-2013
Med's Request
03-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2013
Interview........
Waived
jadzz said:
me :(

Cameron010

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Med's Request
10-10-2013
Med's Done....
22-10-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Valid Till 09/2015
same here, meds done 10-2013 still 2 lines :mad:

Souheilo

Aug 3, 2013
ME TOO. I DID MY MEDICALS ON AUGUST 27TH 2013 AND THE ECASE IS STILL SHOWING 2 LINES ONE THAT MY APPLICATIONS IS RECEIVED IN JANUARY 20111 AND THE SECOND THAT MY MEDICALS ARE DONE.

jadzz said: