+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec applicants 2010(Damascus) waiting for medicals

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
ya jama3a kel eli bedi elkon eaha enno hal process sa5ife aktar ma btetsawaroha jad,routin w bass maybe u dont believe me but i have many friends from others sites and forums and i observe everything ,the whole problem as souheilo said there many files mesh aktar wala a2al,y 3ami security check hada eli bte7ko 3anno be5las within 2 or 3 months maximum,sho ra7 ekon kel wa7ed 3amel ya3ni.

Apolo

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Oct-2010 (CSQ file submitted in Damascus)
Doc's Request.
21-Sep-2012
Nomination.....
10-May-2013 (CSQ received)
AOR Received.
24-May-2013 (Federal file submitted)
Med's Request
03-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
01-Nov-2013
Passport Req..
30-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-June-2014
LANDED..........
September 2014
SebastianX said:
Security check always before medical. It has been known for ages that after getting all police certificates from home country and abroad that you reside more than 6 months, the medical is the last step then you enter the last waiting step before ppr.
It took me 3 years for them to do security check and requested my medical. If it wasn't that case applicants who got their ppr before us and did medical in november and september should have security check longer..
Ill give time before ill contact my consultant till june 20 I hope to hear smthg soon
Dear,

our files were transferred from Beirut VO because it is overloaded and files were stuck in queues without any processing. After transferred to Bucharest, they requested new police certificates and travel history so they can do the background and criminality checks. As for the security checks, they are not related in any way to the police certificates that we provided, rather they are checks that are done by the canadian intelligence services to ensure that we are not considered as threats for the canadian society.

regards,

anthonylb

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, ma 3am bi redo 3a hada… ma ba3rif eza mashghoulin bil files aw their system is that bureaucratic and slow…!! i sent the following inquiry on 29th of April ma lakashoune

"Dear Sir/Madame,

I am a QSW program applicant. My federal file was received in Damascus VO in 06 April 2011. Then, It was transferred to Beirut VO and later on to Bucharest VO. Medicals were submitted in 05 September 2013 following to an email sent from Bucharest VO. My CSQ expired on 16 February 2014 and received recently the extended form. Eight months passed from the medicals test and no signs for a visa yet. Does the period of processing for Bucharest VO, on cic web site, apply on my case?! or a final decision would be concluded earlier!? Your reply is very critical for me, as I need at least 3 months before my medicals expire.

Thank you for your time & Awaiting your reply."

Concerning the security checks, ive done my meds Sept 2013 but till April 2014 no feedback from the lebanese authorities as my caips stated… although that this stage is shortest one as other members' caips show.

I don't think they will give us less than 3 months as expiry date for visas ma3 enno it happenned many times in other forums…!

Am trying to keep myself positive 3elman am totally fed up with their mysterious procedure and dealing daily with the lebanese choas… so jeye l sayfiye… w baher w sahar nestafid menon shway as they will be strongly missed there…

Fingers Crossed…!

Souheilo

Aug 3, 2013
Apolo said:
Dear,

our files were transferred from Beirut VO because it is overloaded and files were stuck in queues without any processing. After transferred to Bucharest, they requested new police certificates and travel history so they can do the background and criminality checks. As for the security checks, they are not related in any way to the police certificates that we provided, rather they are chBut the checks that are done by the canadian intelligence services to ensure that we are not considered as threats for the canadian society.

regards,

Mazbout the security checks are not related to police certificates. But the checks are done before medicals. Security is a priority, if your file is okay, then you do medicals as a last step. Imagine u do medicals and then all of a sudden their is a security problem, then why do medicals in the first place and waste their time.

Apolo

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
21-Sep-2012
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Request
03-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
01-Nov-2013
Passport Req..
30-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-June-2014
LANDED..........
September 2014
Souheilo said:
Mazbout the security checks are not related to police certificates. But the checks are done before medicals. Security is a priority, if your file is okay, then you do medicals as a last step. Imagine u do medicals and then all of a sudden their is a security problem, then why do medicals in the first place and waste their time.
Dear, what you say is true except for the part that medicals are left till the end. because medicals are only a waste of time and money for the applicants and not for them :) while the security checks are a big time consuming procedure where a lot of governmental organisations get involved. So they keep it till the end as they don't to want to waste their time and efforts on our security checks to find out at the end that we had a health problem ;)

regards,

SebastianX

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Apolo said:
Dear, what you say is true except for the part that medicals are left till the end. because medicals are only a waste of time and money for the applicants and not for them :) while the security checks are a big time consuming procedure where a lot of governmental organisations get involved. So they keep it till the end as they don't to want to waste their time and efforts on our security checks to find out at the end that we had a health problem ;)

regards,
Dear apolo,
If medical wasn't the last step, how come I knew people that took ppr only two weeks after medical. It was always like that, old days max 1 month and you take your ppr. I don't think two weeks is enough for security check keeping in mind these people I know them they have been in hard countries.
Plus my consultant always told me security check before medical.
In the end all we care for is the ppr, and because we crossed 90% of the road its causing us big headache

Souheilo

Aug 3, 2013
SebastianX said:
Dear apolo,
If medical wasn't the last step, how come I knew people that took ppr only two weeks after medical. It was always like days old days max 1 month and you take your ppr. I don't think two weeks is enough for security check keeping in mind these people I know them they have been in hard countries.
In the end all we care for is the ppr, and because we crossed 90% of the road its causing us big headache
Very true Sebastian !

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
sebasitian is right,walahi ya jama3a the whole process is sa5ife ktir w as5af ma btetsawaro,the main cause is many files ,i am agreed enno security check takes only 3 weeks maximum,sho ra7 e3mlo ya3ni,they will send report to agencies and wait it if someone inovled into crime, another organizations or not,thats all walahi

Souheilo

Aug 3, 2013
dr tarekk said:
sebasitian is right,walahi ya jama3a the whole process is sa5ife ktir w as5af ma btetsawaro,the main cause is many files ,i am agreed enno security check takes only 3 weeks maximum,sho ra7 e3mlo ya3ni,they will send report to agencies and wait it if someone inovled into crime, another organizations or not,thats all walahi
That's what my consultant told me, that the Bucharest office is overloaded with files. If it takes them almost a month to reply to an email which is another proof of work overload.

Apolo

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
21-Sep-2012
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Request
03-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
01-Nov-2013
Passport Req..
30-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-June-2014
LANDED..........
September 2014
SebastianX said:
Dear apolo,
If medical wasn't the last step, how come I knew people that took ppr only two weeks after medical. It was always like that, old days max 1 month and you take your ppr. I don't think two weeks is enough for security check keeping in mind these people I know them they have been in hard countries.
Hi Sebastien,
I'm not trying to impose my point of view nor causing a headache for you guys as we don't need it :) we are all in the same boat..
however, I'm sharing with you my experience with bucharest VO who said that my file is still pending the security verification results even though I did my medicals in October. so how can you interpret that??
I've read some place as well that the procedure differ from VO to another where some do it before the medicals and others after.
Anyway, we waited for 4 years so far... so 4 more months will not cause us anymore pain ;)

regards,

adam2013

Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas , Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-2010
AOR Received.
11-2011
File Transfer...
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
20-09-2013
Passport Req..
29-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2014
LANDED..........
11-03-2015
Nab shu sar ma3ak leh ma mbayen u took ppr wala ba3ed

SebastianX

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
This forum was very helpful since day one, kel chabeb w sabaya 3a slemton,
I remember old applicants before getting their ppr they reached a place where ta2 el cherech bi rasson, I hope apolo you won't wait 4 more months, I hope nekhlas kelna asap min dr tarek la soubeilo nab adam anthony chabeb kella bass nekhlas ba2a

adam2013

Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas , Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-2010
AOR Received.
11-2011
File Transfer...
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
20-09-2013
Passport Req..
29-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2014
LANDED..........
11-03-2015
SebastianX said:
I remember old applicants before getting their ppr they reached a place where ta2 el cherech bi rasson, I hope apolo you won't wait 4 more months, I hope nekhlas kelna asap min dr tarek la soubeilo nab adam anthony chabeb kella bass nekhlas ba2a
Thank you man , we hope so ...

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
SebastianX said:
thanx sebastian,ya rb ya rb bedna ne5las ba2a :)