04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
Hi Guys
i think there is big problem in amman and bieruit office since no one applied this year and they start process his file. this means that there is no enough employee to process the applications and they are not planning to process any file before the next year . if you read the table of the open sources you can find that amman office since it opened had process 3 files with total 6 persons. guys this really make me laugh all day ;D. beirut office processed only 13 files with 42 persons . wow so do you think this is fare. are they really working or they have orders to not process any files. these numbers are ridiculous and unbelivable . if amman and beirut offices are not capable to do there work then let them move our files to other visa offices like montreal or tel aviv our neighbour they are so fast. move it to cairo 14 months. but they can not do that to us.
is there any link where we can complain against these lazy offices? :'(

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In the near future within 10-15 years globalisation will effect more our daily life
as in 2030 they predict more than half of the world will not have water

Europe, moyen orient, mediterranee will be the target of immigration from all over the world, maybe americans will
immigrate to middle east.

Turkey, Lebanon, Maroc will be the only countries to have enough water, excluding europe
France 2025, they will be only using electric cars, nuclear power

Last century it was war for oil&gas while current century who has water will rule ;)

@ mtf25
dear trust me they arent slow, but they dont have jobs for us ;) thats why not processing fast
all places are slow, i have met people from the countries you mentioned, its slow they are waiting since 3 years

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
mft25 said:
Hi Guys
i think there is big problem in amman and bieruit office since no one applied this year and they start process his file. this means that there is no enough employee to process the applications and they are not planning to process any file before the next year . if you read the table of the open sources you can find that amman office since it opened had process 3 files with total 6 persons. guys this really make me laugh all day ;D. beirut office processed only 13 files with 42 persons . wow so do you think this is fare. are they really working or they have orders to not process any files. these numbers are ridiculous and unbelivable . if amman and beirut offices are not capable to do work then move our files to other montreal or tel aviv our neighbour they are so fast. move it to cairo 14 months. but they can not do that to us.
is there any link where we can complain to against these lazy offices? :'(
they are concentrating on the family class sponsorship applications, they are all getting visas. every week there is a party there in the thread of happiness for someone who got his/her visa. i think once they are finished they will concentrate on us. those 13 people who got visas probably have wastas not more. our friend YMA and Randski did the medicals and still nothing and they will (i hope not) probably wait for few additional months to get their visas

Lemans, i would love to immigrate to western Europe :)

yma981

Dec 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
24-02-2012
Med's Done....
05-03-2012
Passport Req..
25-07-2013
lemans207 said:
In the near future within 10-15 years globalisation will effect more our daily life
as in 2030 they predict more than half of the world will not have water

Europe, moyen orient, mediterranee will be the target of immigration from all over the world, maybe americans will
immigrate to middle east.

Turkey, Lebanon, Maroc will be the only countries to have enough water, excluding europe
France 2025, they will be only using electric cars, nuclear power

Last century it was war for oil&gas while current century who has water will rule ;)

@ mtf25
dear trust me they arent slow, but they dont have jobs for us ;) thats why not processing fast
all places are slow, i have met people from the countries you mentioned, its slow they are waiting since 3 years
Guys, I don't think the situation in Canada is all that good, I agree with Lemans, what if we,once there won't find a job what will u do then?.... bad situation example: look at the protests in Quebec for increased education tuition!!! the police used brute force to act against students. Well My question is:

"Is it really that different from here?? at least here we have jobs" HamdeLah. Not being pessimist here but asking realistic questions i hope some1 has an answer to :)

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
I don't want to worry if a war will erupt at any second or even the road is closed with burning tires and my kids can't return home safely. i think those are 2 sufficient reasons.

And whoever doesn't want to go to Canada let him/her withdraw his/her application, it will be a good news for us and it reduce the backlog and we will get the visa faster, because i am personally sick of hearing same rubbish everyday

Moon.82

Feb 24, 2012
Jet said:
I don't want to worry if a war will erupt at any second or even the road is closed with burning tires and my kids can't return home safely. i think those are 2 sufficient reasons.

And whoever doesn't want to go to Canada let him/her withdraw

his/her application, it will be a good news for us and it reduce the backlog and we will get the visa faster, because i am personally sick of hearing same rubbish everyday
1000% with u Jet

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
Jet said:

And whoever doesn't want to go to Canada let him/her withdraw his/her application, it will be a good news for us and it reduce the backlog and we will get the visa faster, because i am personally sick of hearing same rubbish everyday
I agree with you jet but these people I think keep saying this just to Forget that they need to wait so long. Other wise why they still apply and not withdraw their files. They keep saying Canada is shi? and the Still they want to go there. He is keep saying the middle east is heaven and Canada is hill. So please stay in heaven forever and no need to invite others to stay with you so you can enjoy every single part of it. Actually you should advise every one to leave your heaven to Canada .

Canadian_Citizen

Aug 24, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/11/2009 for CSQ
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2013
Nomination.....
03/31/2010 Received CSQ
AOR Received.
Federal May 6,2010
Med's Request
April 24, 2013
Med's Done....
May 27, 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
March 3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2014
LANDED..........
March 28, 2014
There's actually lots of jobs in Canada...unfortunately most of these jobs are lower paying ones, such as minimum wage. If you look at who occupy these positions, it's about 80% immigrants. So if anything, Canada should be moving faster to fill these jobs by immigrants. I'm not saying immigrants can't get higher paying jobs, because they can. I know lots of immigrants who have come here and within a few months they have high paying jobs, working for high end companies and the government. It's about searching and applying to everything you see online. Go to websites like Monster.ca or jobbank.gc.ca, jobs-emplois.gc.ca and you will see the ammount of job listings. I don't think the job market is the reason the processing time is slow. It's all about quota!

Lmastory

May 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ - September 17 2009
AOR Received.
21-FEB-2010
File Transfer...
February 22, 2012
Med's Request
August 1 2013
Med's Done....
August 7 2013
Passport Req..
March 6 2014
VISA ISSUED...
march 24 2014
LANDED..........
April 1st 2014
Canadian_Citizen said:
There's actually lots of jobs in Canada...unfortunately most of these jobs are lower paying ones, such as minimum wage. If you look at who occupy these positions, it's about 80% immigrants. So if anything, Canada should be moving faster to fill these jobs by immigrants. I'm not saying immigrants can't get higher paying jobs, because they can. I know lots of immigrants who have come here and within a few months they have high paying jobs, working for high end companies and the government. It's about searching and applying to everything you see online. Go to websites like Monster.ca or jobbank.gc.ca, jobs-emplois.gc.ca and you will see the ammount of job listings. I don't think the job market is the reason the processing time is slow. It's all about quota!
well said!
kudos!

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
With these fights too? lol
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2012/10/08/marois-harper-meet-congo.html

Quebec future is dark, going into dark tunnel. hehe spring for them too,

remember they fight for something good for their people not like in our place ;D

yma981 said:
Guys, I don't think the situation in Canada is all that good, I agree with Lemans, what if we,once there won't find a job what will u do then?.... bad situation example: look at the protests in Quebec for increased education tuition!!! the police used brute force to act against students.SOON THEY WILL HAVE 8 & 14 LOL WHEN LEBANESE NUMBER INCREASE THERE Well My question is:

"Is it really that different from here?? at least here we have jobs" HamdeLah. Not being pessimist here but asking realistic questions i hope some1 has an answer to :)

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Then its true that Vatican asked embassies not to process christians immigrations visas, because all are leaving middle east

There is no other explination!!!!!!!!!!!

Canadian_Citizen said:

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
lemans207 said:
Then its true that Vatican asked embassies not to process christians immigrations visas, because all are leaving middle east

There is no other explination!!!!!!!!!!!
we have been hearing that since long time now, years actually and nothing happened when the files were being processed in Damascus. Is there any reliable source for your info?

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just lets wait for january 2013, if it will remain no new federal applications, then they will work on your applications.

Actually it should take 3-6 month maximum its only medical and stamping visa.

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Canadian_Citizen

Aug 24, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/11/2009 for CSQ
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2013
Nomination.....
03/31/2010 Received CSQ
AOR Received.
Federal May 6,2010
Med's Request
April 24, 2013
Med's Done....
May 27, 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
March 3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2014
LANDED..........
March 28, 2014
They can't choose not to process christians files, that would be a violation of the chartered of rights and freedom and discrimination of religion. So I don't think this is the case at all.

It comes down to having a conservative governement running the immigration department in Canada. Historically, they have not been very fond of immigrants. They are making it harder and harder for people to qualify, immigrate and settle in Canada. They are trying to control the number of immigrants coming into the country, so they are going slower and screening everyone more. Years ago, Canada let in many immigrants and now a lot of them are either on social assistance because they either 1) don't know the languages, or don't care to learn to find a job, 2) lazy to work, or are working under the table and still receive social assistance. This is costing us a lot of tax money. So they are trying to avoid this by slowing down the process.

As for Quebec, I feel they are desperate for french speaking people. Which is why everyone I know who's applied received their CSQ within 4-6 months. I grew up in Quebec, and I know they are obessed with their culture and language and they are trying to preserve that because it is slowly fading away. If you look at Montreal, there is more than 50% who are anglophones and don't speak a word of french. As for the riots, well these students have been out of school for more than a year and protesting for lower tuition, when they have the lowest one in the country!

Anyway, I was told by an officer in Beirut, that they are concentrating on family sponsorship for now and all Quebec skilled workers applications will be processed in the new year. So the end is near! We;'ve waiting this long, we shouldn't let a few more months depress us!

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
Canadian_Citizen said:
They can't choose not to process christians files, that would be a violation of the chartered of rights and freedom and discrimination of religion. So I don't think this is the case at all.

It comes down to having a conservative governement running the immigration department in Canada. Historically, they have not been very fond of immigrants. They are making it harder and harder for people to qualify, immigrate and settle in Canada. They are trying to control the number of immigrants coming into the country, so they are going slower and screening everyone more. Years ago, Canada let in many immigrants and now a lot of them are either on social assistance because they either 1) don't know the languages, or don't care to learn to find a job, 2) lazy to work, or are working under the table and still receive social assistance. This is costing us a lot of tax money. So they are trying to avoid this by slowing down the process.

As for Quebec, I feel they are desperate for french speaking people. Which is why everyone I know who's applied received their CSQ within 4-6 months. I grew up in Quebec, and I know they are obessed with their culture and language and they are trying to preserve that because it is slowly fading away. If you look at Montreal, there is more than 50% who are anglophones and don't speak a word of french. As for the riots, well these students have been out of school for more than a year and protesting for lower tuition, when they have the lowest one in the country!

Anyway, I was told by an officer in Beirut, that they are concentrating on family sponsorship for now and all Quebec skilled workers applications will be processed in the new year. So the end is near! We;'ve waiting this long, we shouldn't let a few more months depress us!
yeah we noticed that, it is raining visas in the thread of happiness there, anyway, concerning us, but i hope the light at the end of the tunnel is not the fkn train :)