Med's Done....
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
In the end of April.
jemesouviens said:
Hello,
I just found blog and im glad to connect with you.
I applied for CSQ in 2010 in Damascus ( CSQ received in July 2010)
then applied for federal ( file opened at canadian embassy in damascus, AOR issued in august 2010)
in early 2012 my file was transferred to the canadian embassy in amman- jordan.
... 3 years later ( only few days ago) i received an email from Client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca (the AOR) from CIC/ at the canadian embassy in Jordan saying that my file that has been received in august 2010 in Damascus in now received in CIC/ Amman... that's the only contact i got after 3 years.

Anybody else who applied for QSW in Damascus 2010 and his files has been transferred to Amman has received a similar email ?

@jemesouviens
I've got the exact same email from the Canadian Embassy in Amman few days ago, my case is very similar to yours, I also received both new file number (was B0591***** now it's EP 00106), and a UCI number. and I applied in August 2010 in Damascus... and it's the only response I have got in almost three years.

I think that the embassy is functioning better, after having KIT KAT (a long pause).

jemesouviens

Star Member
Feb 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ received 14-07-2010
AOR Received.
Federal file received 26-08-2010
File Transfer...
February 2012 to Amman
Med's Request
30-07-2013
@ Quebec11

Your friend who applied in june 2010 and got his medical checklist in May 2013, when did he receive the AOR email ? Thanks again.

im_mimo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2012
hi everyone !

Moon.82 what happend with you after medical exam???any news??? did you pay for ur Résidence Permanente (FDRP)???if YES, u got it with medical exam and update doc OR after (before)???

maybe someone know info abt her file, reply me plz !

thank you !

Moon.82

Feb 24, 2012
im_mimo said:
hi everyone !

Moon.82 what happend with you after medical exam???any news??? did you pay for ur Résidence Permanente (FDRP)???if YES, u got it with medical exam and update doc OR after (before)???

maybe someone know info abt her file, reply me plz !

thank you !

Actually I'm waiting after medicals nothing in the air...
and yes when i got my medical they asked me also for udpated doc's and to pay the landing fees!
it has been 2 months from medicals and updated doc's!
I hope the ppr request in the coming August! hope that!!

im_mimo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2012
Moon.82 thank you for ur reply and inshallah u will get ur visa soon.
I will have my medical exam tmw inshallah.

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
Moon.82 said:
Actually I'm waiting after medicals nothing in the air...
and yes when i got my medical they asked me also for udpated doc's and to pay the landing fees!
it has been 2 months from medicals and updated doc's!
I hope the ppr request in the coming August! hope that!!
Hello Moon, how are you been? well the normal time frame for medicals should be 8 weeks, but considering the circumstances we'll settle for 12.

my lawyer got an email from the embassy, they gave me an EP number and asked to update the info etc..

EP00104***

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jet said:
Hello Moon, how are you been? well the normal time frame for medicals should be 8 weeks, but considering the circumstances we'll settle for 12.

my lawyer got an email from the embassy, they gave me an EP number and asked to update the info etc..

EP00104***
Its your turn now,,, are you still interested ;)

Moon.82

Feb 24, 2012
Jet said:

EP00104***
Waww Jet, very Good news (thanks God) khayyy
they didnt sent the medicals??? any way its a very good sign, minimum u know that your file in Romania and not in Beirut!
walla nbasatellak ktir, 3a2bel Lmastory nchala soon

by the way my file number is EP00097***

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
Thanks Moon, well in the letter there is something mentioned about medicals but i didn't talk on the phone with my lawyer, i just received this email from her and i will call her tomorrow since she is on vacation abroad, and the following is a part related to the medicals,

Vous devez aussi vous soumettre à un examen médical effectué par un médecin autorisé. Vous trouverez les instructions médicales dans une lettre envoyée séparément.

Les formulaires indiqués plus haut sont disponibles sur le site Web du ministère de la Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/information/demandes/qualifie.asp

etc...

so i don't know about any separate letter, tomorrow all will be clear

well Lemans, i don't know, i will go and do the landing thing but i definitely have to return to limassol for a while

Moon.82

Feb 24, 2012
Jet said:
Thanks Moon, well in the letter there is something mentioned about medicals but i didn't talk on the phone with my lawyer, i just received this email from her and i will call her tomorrow since she is on vacation abroad, and the following is a part related to the medicals,

Vous devez aussi vous soumettre à un examen médical effectué par un médecin autorisé. Vous trouverez les instructions médicales dans une lettre envoyée séparément.

Les formulaires indiqués plus haut sont disponibles sur le site Web du ministère de la Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/information/demandes/qualifie.asp

etc...

so i don't know about any separate letter, tomorrow all will be clear

well Lemans, i don't know, i will go and do the landing thing but i definitely have to return to limassol for a while
It seems you received the same email like us, usually they sent 2 emails , one to inform you about the transfering of your file to romania with the new file number and another one with medical intructions, so alf mabrouk dear wa akhirannnn w yalla go faster by the updates doc's and the medical to get ppr soon!
nchalla soon we will have all our visas

khayy walla kenet cheghelli rasi inta w Lmastory, nchalla soon lmastory bifare7na bi khabar el medical!
Jet awlak sar fina n2oul thread of happinnes or ba3dou misery :p

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
Moon.82 said:
It seems you received the same email like us, usually they sent 2 emails , one to inform you about the transfering of your file to romania with the new file number and another one with medical intructions, so alf mabrouk dear wa akhirannnn w yalla go faster by the updates doc's and the medical to get ppr soon!
nchalla soon we will have all our visas

khayy walla kenet cheghelli rasi inta w Lmastory, nchalla soon lmastory bifare7na bi khabar el medical!
Jet awlak sar fina n2oul thread of happinnes or ba3dou misery :p
Thanks Moon, it still the thread of misery till we see a visa stamped on our passports ;)

i think Lmastory is next, won't be too long for him i hope

Lmastory

May 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ - September 17 2009
AOR Received.
21-FEB-2010
File Transfer...
February 22, 2012
Med's Request
August 1 2013
Med's Done....
August 7 2013
Passport Req..
March 6 2014
VISA ISSUED...
march 24 2014
LANDED..........
April 1st 2014
Grats Jet and I hope so too, I am the last one left from the category. also i tried accessing my e-cas mins ago and i couldnt , gave me the message account not found so I really hope this is a sign that my file is being transferred to Bucharest