+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec 2020 Spouse Sponsorship *OUTLAND*

Jamal A.

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Hey guys wanted to give you an update on my case. My credit card got charged on 10 July 2020 and when I called them last Wednesday they told me that they opened my file on june 30.
My csq application got delivered on 4 march 2020.
The good thing is that finally I received the AOR after 4 months.
I think we will have our csq by February next year as per the pace of MIFI they are still doing November 2019 so It is hard to believe we will get our CSQ before next year. But I hope we do.

Reactions: drondon07

drondon07

Jan 18, 2020
Hey guys wanted to give you an update on my case. My credit card got charged on 10 July 2020 and when I called them last Wednesday they told me that they opened my file on june 30.
I think we will have our csq by February next year as per the pace of MIFI they are still doing November 2019 so It is hard to believe we will get our CSQ before next year. But I hope we do.
Finally! That’s good news. Our files was received February 26th and still not CC charge or AOR. Im a bit worried as I’ve seen people from March getting it. :(

vigneshwaran

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013
Finally! That’s good news. Our files was received February 26th and still not CC charge or AOR. Im a bit worried as I’ve seen people from March getting it. :(
Its normal. They opened my file on June 29th whereas charged CC only on July 10th. So call and ask if they atleast opened your file and its normal there is no sequence. I have been following different threads.

Reactions: drondon07

drondon07

Jan 18, 2020
Its normal. They opened my file on June 29th whereas charged CC only on July 10th. So call and ask if they atleast opened your file and its normal there is no sequence. I have been following different threads.
Thank you for your response. I’ll call tomorrow and post here the answer.

Nawshi29

Jul 15, 2020
Hi All ,

We submitted our CSQ application on February 2020 . Yesterday my spouse received a letter saying that they could not charge from his credit card because it has expired since April 2020 . We will have to update the information of his new CC and resend the application again . Any ideas if we do so , we will be considered as July applicants and loose those 5 months ?

Jamal A.

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Hi All ,

We submitted our CSQ application on February 2020 . Yesterday my spouse received a letter saying that they could not charge from his credit card because it has expired since April 2020 . We will have to update the information of his new CC and resend the application again . Any ideas if we do so , we will be considered as July applicants and loose those 5 months ?
It depends on what they told you to do. If they told you to resend everything again so unfortunately yes it is another 5 months you are going to wait but try to call them tell them that you were bot expecting it to expire before they open your file. Try to know if it is possible for you to send them the informations without having to wait that long time. I am really sorry about what happened to you.

drondon07

Jan 18, 2020
Hi! Update on my case, our credit card got charged today and we called them last week they told us that they opened our file on July 8th. We sent out CSQ app Feb 26th 2020. Finally some progress after almost 5 months

mahtax

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
How did you receive the AOR? Was it by mail? e-mail?