Passport Req..
27-August-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-September-2015
LANDED..........
Planning On April 2016
Victor.85 said:
My dear fellows
My interview will be on Tuesday (after 2 days). Please pray for me. I need your thoughts and prayers. I will update you once finished with the CSQ hopefully.
Victor
GOODDD LUCKKK Victor.85 ..
You'll get it .. No worriess ..
Waiting the Feedback ;)
Peace ..

msharafaldeen

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
Damascus
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2010 FOR CSQ
ThunderBird11 said:
Quote from: msharafaldeen on October 31, 2013, 06:23:35 pm
Hello guys, now you can congratulate me Cheesy
Today I did the interview and got the CSQ thank God. I aw soooo nervous but the interviewer was soooo nice and gentle. I was really upset because of the delay I had on my file and was thinking that these quebecers are unprofessional but after I had the interview with ...

Congratssss msharafaldeen .. u did deserve that ..
Start preparing your next phase ASAP .. The Best Of Luck
Peace.
Thanks Thunderbird.

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ 15-05-2011 Federal 25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
update of Docs requested in June 2014 and provided in July 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 29/08/2014(without interview) Fereal application 20-09-2014
AOR Received.
QSW AOR 10 -08-2011- Federal AOR 30/01/2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable, (C1,B2 in TEFAQ Jan-2014)
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
Victor.85 said:
Dears

I GOT IT. I will post the details as soon as I get home.

Victor
COngratulation,

ThunderBird11

Jun 6, 2012
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus l Montreal | Paris
NOC Code......
2174 - U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2011
Nomination.....
CSQ le 6 Fevrier 2015
AOR Received.
18 June 2015
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
9 July 2015
Med's Done....
15 July 2015
Interview........
06-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
27-August-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-September-2015
LANDED..........
Planning On April 2016
Victor.85 said:
Dears
I GOT IT. I will post the details as soon as I get home.
Victor
Congratulation Victor.85 ..
These are the best news ever ..
Peace.

Victor.85

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dears

I thank you all for your kind words.

Here is my experience in Istanbul: I arrived a day before, stayed in a hotel near Taksim square. I went to Hilton Park SA for the interview on Tuesday morning at 10:30. I sat in the lobby, then a lady came and shouted my name. We walked together to our meeting room. There were 4 rooms where interviews were talking place. My interviewer was a lady, her name was Anne. She was very polite, the apologized for the delay as we were supposed to start by 10:30 but started a 15 mins later. I sat in front of her and prepared all my documents on the table. She introduced herself and told me that the interview is for verifying my certificates and language. I was so confident and relaxed. I was wearing my lucky suit, classy perfume and a tie.

So, we started. Talking in French, she asked me for the passport and rechecked my name and date of birth. Then we moved on to the certificates, I gave her my original bachelor with translated copies in English and French, my marks transcript with translations as well, my baccalaureate and a letter from the university where I'm doing my master's. In fact I received a partial scholarship to study management in the UK, so she was happy with that and I capitalized on this to impress her. I kept saying that this education will help me find job quickly in the Quebec. Then, we moved on to the work experience, she checked all the update papers I sent during the 3 years, then I gave her a letter for this year showing my position and job description. The company I worked for has a very good reputation and I also emphasized on that my work experience in electrical power systems will help me to integrate in Quebec work market. I cited a lot of names for big companies in Quebec.

Then moved to language part, I showed her my DELF B2, my IELTS and TOEFL, we spoke English for a few minutes then she asked me what language I prefer, I answered "French for sure!". We moved to the integration in Quebec, I showed her online job postings, rents, and some information about the tax and so, she was happy that I made a lot of research.

She was updating my application on the laptop and then asked me what I would so in case I found no job in Quebec, I replied that I will find a training or so. Then she told me that I was accepted with a big smile.

Actually, the interview was so easy and smooth, she told me that I was an excellent candidate, with very good language and experience. We talked about Syria, she went there twice, she likes the city.

Then she printed the CSQ and asked me to verify it if there was any mistake. she put me with Amman VO, I asked her gently to check if it's possible to make it London VO as I'm living in UK now, she went to check with her supervisor and returned and said yes based on that my UK visa will be valid for more than a year to cover for the processing times.

I am still surprised that my interview was so smooth, I prepared myself for the worst. I memorized all Canada and Quebec history, all important dates, populations, unemployment rates, names of officials, and etc... but none of this was asked. I kept the flow of the interview so smooth and whenever there was a pause, I put forward a paper and explained it. You must look confident and always smile! But my advice is that you MUST practice French and master it at all costs. If you speak good French then this shall cover up for any flaw.

That was my interview, now will start the federal application.

I would like to thank the forum expert Lemans207 for his support and continuous contributions.

I wish the best of luck to each of you.

Victor

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Welcome wish you the best in the next step ;)

Victor.85 said:
Dears

Here is my experience in Istanbul: I arrived a day before, stayed in a hotel near Taksim square. I went to Hilton Park SA for the interview on Tuesday morning at 10:30. I sat in the lobby, then a lady came and shouted my name. We walked together to our meeting room. There were 4 rooms where interviews were talking place. My interviewer was a lady, her name was Anne. She was very polite, the apologized for the delay as we were supposed to start by 10:30 but started a 15 mins later. I sat in front of her and prepared all my documents on the table. She introduced herself and told me that the interview is for verifying my certificates and language. I was so confident and relaxed. I was wearing my lucky suit, classy perfume and a tie.

So, we started. Talking in French, she asked me for the passport and rechecked my name and date of birth. Then we moved on to the certificates, I gave her my original bachelor with translated copies in English and French, my marks transcript with translations as well, my baccalaureate and a letter from the university where I'm doing my master's. In fact I received a partial scholarship to study management in the UK, so she was happy with that and I capitalized on this to impress her. I kept saying that this education will help me find job quickly in the Quebec. Then, we moved on to the work experience, she checked all the update papers I sent during the 3 years, then I gave her a letter for this year showing my position and job description. The company I worked for has a very good reputation and I also emphasized on that my work experience in electrical power systems will help me to integrate in Quebec work market. I cited a lot of names for big companies in Quebec.

Then moved to language part, I showed her my DELF B2, my IELTS and TOEFL, we spoke English for a few minutes then she asked me what language I prefer, I answered "French for sure!". We moved to the integration in Quebec, I showed her online job postings, rents, and some information about the tax and so, she was happy that I made a lot of research.

She was updating my application on the laptop and then asked me what I would so in case I found no job in Quebec, I replied that I will find a training or so. Then she told me that I was accepted with a big smile.

Actually, the interview was so easy and smooth, she told me that I was an excellent candidate, with very good language and experience. We talked about Syria, she went there twice, she likes the city.

Then she printed the CSQ and asked me to verify it if there was any mistake. she put me with Amman VO, I asked her gently to check if it's possible to make it London VO as I'm living in UK now, she went to check with her supervisor and returned and said yes based on that my UK visa will be valid for more than a year to cover for the processing times.

I am still surprised that my interview was so smooth, I prepared myself for the worst. I memorized all Canada and Quebec history, all important dates, populations, unemployment rates, names of officials, and etc... but none of this was asked. I kept the flow of the interview so smooth and whenever there was a pause, I put forward a paper and explained it. You must look confident and always smile! But my advice is that you MUST practice French and master it at all costs. If you speak good French then this shall cover up for any flaw.

I would like to thank the forum expert Lemans207 for his support and continuous contributions.

Victor

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
lemans207 said:
Welcome wish you the best in the next step ;)
hi lemans
somtimes i feel that you are admin of this website you are online 24/7 go enjoy your life and find wife ;D

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mft25 said:
hi lemans
somtimes i feel that you are admin of this website you are online 24/7 go enjoy your life and find wife ;D
I want to select a quebecoise, blond with blue eyes .... ;)

ThunderBird11

Jun 6, 2012
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
2174 - U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2011
Nomination.....
CSQ le 6 Fevrier 2015
AOR Received.
18 June 2015
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
9 July 2015
Med's Done....
15 July 2015
Interview........
06-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
27-August-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-September-2015
LANDED..........
Planning On April 2016
Victor.85 said:
Dears

Victor
Perfect Interview Explanation ;)
You deserved it Victor .. Good luck in the federal part ..
Peace.

ThunderBird11

Jun 6, 2012
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
2174 - U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2011
Nomination.....
CSQ le 6 Fevrier 2015
AOR Received.
18 June 2015
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
9 July 2015
Med's Done....
15 July 2015
Interview........
06-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
27-August-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-September-2015
LANDED..........
Planning On April 2016
lemans207 said:
I want to select a quebecoise, blond with blue eyes .... ;)
Hehehehe ... Great goal ;) :p

msharafaldeen

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
Damascus
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2010 FOR CSQ
Victor.85 said:
Dears

Victor
Congratulations. I told you you would make it.

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
hello guys..sorry havent visited for quite some time.. i already got my PPR.