CSQ 15-05-2011 Federal 25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
update of Docs requested in June 2014 and provided in July 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 29/08/2014(without interview) Fereal application 20-09-2014
AOR Received.
QSW AOR 10 -08-2011- Federal AOR 30/01/2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable, (C1,B2 in TEFAQ Jan-2014)
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
for all Quebec 2011 applicants please share your experience in this forum

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-skw-middle-east-applicant-2011-through-damascus-office-t164519.0.html

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
kfzmm said:
Is your case same as mine with no file number and only reference individual?
Whats your area of expertise and current residence?
No I have my file number and my expertise are in Communication Networks while I'm living in Bahrain what about you?

kfzmm

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
I am IT PM in dubai
what about file number n AOR date of zein who applied in jan 2011as he gave only his reference individual

zein

Sep 3, 2013
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
kfzmm said:
I am IT PM in dubai
what about file number n AOR date of zein who applied in jan 2011as he gave only his reference individual
I don't know why my number is so different, maybe because there are no "extra" points for my degree nor job, which is a translator.

and it's Jordan.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zein said:
I don't know why my number is so different, maybe because there are no "extra" points for my degree nor job, which is a translator.

and it's Jordan.
your sure about ur file number? there are 2 numbers, one should be DA004xxxx

when did you receive your AOR?

you should have been called long time ago, did they request documents from you?

zein

Sep 3, 2013
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
lemans207 said:
your sure about ur file number? there are 2 numbers, one should be DA004xxxx

when did you receive your AOR?

you should have been called long time ago, did they request documents from you?
they didn't request anything, and I called them, last month to check regarding the new rules, so my file is there, but still, nothing!
I am pretty sure about the number, and it was received in Aug 2011.

mehdy82

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2011
AOR Received.
16-07-2011
zein said:
they didn't request anything, and I called them, last month to check regarding the new rules, so my file is there, but still, nothing!
I am pretty sure about the number, and it was received in Aug 2011.
How come .As It is mentined before. In the AOR letter you should receive Idividual Number N° ref. ind. : DA -----and Reference number N° dossier : DA00004. Please advise the subject of the letter that you received.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mehdy82 said:
How come .As It is mentined before. In the AOR letter you should receive Idividual Number N° ref. ind. : DA -----and Reference number N° dossier : DA00004. Please advise the subject of the letter that you received.
yes he should know his no. dossier and not the n red ind

he must be like DA 42xxx around

zein

Sep 3, 2013
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
When I called them, I used the ref and it worked. it's the only number that I have.
by the way, regarding the new rules, they said that it do apply, so don't get your hopes so high that you might avoid it.

kfzmm

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
zein said:
When I called them, I used the ref and it worked. it's the only number that I have.
by the way, regarding the new rules, they said that it do apply, so don't get your hopes so high that you might avoid it.
count me in with you as I also have ref ind only.

Either they really want us or they dont want us at all. So why bother with a file number :D
Do u work as a translator for a government body or some renowned organisation?
you must be fluent in french then? And is your second language English?

I have also communicated with ref ind.

Whose gonna go for interview first? According to aor date or according to file sending?
I applied march 26th I think n aor 18th july

zein

Sep 3, 2013
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
kfzmm said:
count me in with you as I also have ref ind only.

Either they really want us or they dont want us at all. So why bother with a file number :D
Do u work as a translator for a government body or some renowned organisation?
you must be fluent in french then? And is your second language English?

I have also communicated with ref ind.

Whose gonna go for interview first? According to aor date or according to file sending?
I applied march 26th I think n aor 18th july
I know :D
but I think they want us on some level.
and to be honest I'm in no hurry, I just want to make sure that I'm going to have the opportunity to be interviewed.
I don't work for any governmental body, and English is my second language.
how is your french? do you think it has anything to do with our unique situation?
and I think it is according to our files submission dates, since our files are not "top notch" ;)

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zein said:
and to be honest I'm in no hurry, I just want to make sure that I'm going to have the opportunity to be interviewed.
how is your french? do you think it has anything to do with our unique situation?
and I think it is according to our files submission dates, since our files are not "top notch" ;)
you didn't get to understand what guys are asking you..

they are all tracking by file number, they want to help you when your late not called for interview yet, coz on web of quebec they said if your jan 2011 you must be called for interview, don't show ur number all as u see at the table we all put like my number is DA 00401xx

I am nov 2010 applicant and I done my interview since 5 months,

if your file number is 43xxx then you might be February 2011, it takes time for file to b received in quebec, ;D

I think your file was received on februaury not the time you sent January that's why you weren't called until now.

see javeed his file sent on sept 2010 but something was there his file opened late you can track it from your file number.

if you don't want to share it no problem but now you can understand your case 8) ;)

kfzmm

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
zein said:
yup true that there is no hurry but to get done with the uncertainty.
Actually recently I have followed some links regarding high taxes and less prospective jobs. Settlement issues.
Having a family makes me worried. I am doing very well here in dubai but still I would like to settle there cause uncertainty could be here as well.

Then you translate arabic English?
My french is very basic.
I was wondering what could be so unique :D

mike.fahed

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus (CSQ)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2010 (CSQ) / 20-04-2013 (Federal)
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Interview 26-02-2013 Istanbul - CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
08-02-2011 (CSQ) / 26-06-2013 (Federal)
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
01-10-2013 (Romania EP00102XXX)
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
13-11-2013
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
One day..
I'm back again

J ai recu aujourdhui une invitation pour l examen medicale avec une demande des fichiers ci-dessous:

VEUILLEZ INCLURE UNE COPIE DE CETTE LETTRE AVEC VOTRE REPONSE.

1.Nouveau formulaire «Renseignements supplémentaires – liste des voyages» [IMM 5562],

2.Original- Extrait individuel d'État civil et traduction légalisé conformément aux instructions

3.Original de l'Extrait familial d'État civil- légalisé conformément aux instructions.

4.Nouveau certificat de casier judiciaire de Liban- légalisé conformément aux instructions

5. Pour tous les requérants qui ont effectué un service militaire, veuillez nous fournir une photocopie de votre carte militaire ou carte d'exemption du service militaire

Le règlement des frais relatifs au droit de résidence permanente (FDRP) (490 $ CAD x1). Vous devez payer ces frais en dollars canadiens. Vous trouverez les instructions à savoir comment procéder au paiement de ces frais en dollars canadiens sur le site :

Les documents dans une autre langue doivent être accompagnés par une traduction certifiée en français ou en anglais.
Tous les documents- originaux, copies et traductions - émis par les autorités Libanaises (certificats de naissance, mariage, divorce, décès , les Extraits familials et les Extraits d' État civil individuel ou tout autre document émis par le Tribunal Religieux, certificats de casier judiciaires), doivent porter un tampon officiel du Ministère des Affaires Étrangères – Section de Légalisation.

Vous devez aussi vous soumettre à un examen médical effectué par un médecin autorisé. Vous trouverez les instructions médicales dans une lettre envoyée séparément.