JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
anthonylb said:
well Mike, Ricoluna is right the test is not obligatory but it helps more that you can imagine... My TEFAQ(for me, the easiest) results lead me to be exempted from the interview. If you're intrested I submitted my test at ESA clemanceau, beirut in June 2010, as i remember it costed me arround 150 euros. they will give you results in one week or two as max and they do tests on a monthly basis.

hi frend, how did u know that u are exempted from the interview? did they sent u a letter? thanks

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
lemans207 said:
I have good news for UAE résidents & maybe gulf applicants

After CSQ, Federal AOR, visa is processed in LONDON OFFICE ;D

London Office takes only 10 months

not in Abu Dhabi Office 8)

where did u get that info? as far as i know, u can also choose your home country as your VO as what some of my friends does.

Victor.85

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i would like to ask you the same question dear Lemans; for me; i am Syrian and now working in Saudi Arabia; so will my federal application be processed in Abu Dhabi or in London?!

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Genona, there is high possibility sometimes if you have proof of all claimed points, you get interview waiver,
many got interview waiver, CSQ sent by mail. read other rooms, some posted their cases.

Work well on your french, since you didnt take TEFAQ, try t speak well. They will focus on your french
As mazhar said, they focus on you weak points.

If you need help in french I am ready :p

Most applicants in UAE their files were transfered to London not Abu Dhabi //All federals in Dubai their visa processed in London

I will wait Genona where here file will be transferred ;D but hope not Abu Dhabi... Then its 22 months trip 8)

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
RICOLUNA said:
Geona i repet u agai n : WORK VISA IS NOT ENOUGH DOES NOT PROVE AT ALL UR YEARS OF EXPERIENCE.
U may have friend and relative there who helped u to obtain an working visa.....they will not count on this. So u take with u : letter from ur employer, work contract and prove from social security that u pay ur taxes for the goverment.
Good luck dear

hi ricoluna, as of the moment, i already requested my original labour contract, all my payslips of last year upto this year. but regarding that tax cert, they dont have. but i have all my previous employment cert. and some payslips. hope its enough to show them.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why your asking ricoluna ;D she doesnt know :p

Check with Mazhar, he has all the info you need ;)

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
All those who are going for test

Memorise following sentences in french but understand then memorize, you can easily spent time (5 minutes) for the first question in TEFAQ exam

I would like to know some more information
What is cost/ fare /price per person?
Is this per week or per month?
In how many installment i can pay?
do you give some discount if i reserve/book/do earlier
How many days before i can cancel
do you have transport facility?
there are other offices/companies/that are cheaper then you?
what are the additional benefits?
do you have any benefit for the family?

keep contineus talking and you will finish 5 minutes times let the interviewer answer your questions and then pose next question with moderate speed but dont be fast

almost ask similar questions in the second question, which will last for 10 minutes to the 2nd interviewr, where you feel you are stuck on any word ask them the meaning use again same question patterns, keep talking talking, use diffferent sentences with different tenses e.g. I can, I would like to, I though, I believe, It would be important, etc
use different verbs to show your ability and knowledge of french,

from the newspapers in french read question of different topics

to first question came for
1-have to call a language institue to get more inormation i used above questions that i memorised and used them i perfectly finished 5 minutes.
2-I have to tell my friend that a shoping market has a facility of home delivery if i buy though the credit card

i was stuck on the 2nd question because i could not ask the meaning this was my mistake thats why i got only A2 in speaking otherwise i could have got B1. I could hardly speak 3 or 4 minutes where my time was 10 minutes

regards

Mazhar

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Second Question was too hard, they say 10 minutes, I spoke about 25 minutes at least. I didnt understand it well, but the teacher like me 8) she explained to me :p

First question was easy but I spoke about 15 minutes hehehe

hope I didnt make much mistakes ;D

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Mazhar

I have question, for working contract, I found one copy and stamped on it "True Copy"

Does it work?

or I need the True copy?

Could be hard to find the true copy between 16000 employees :'(

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
Dear Lemans207

If you have original contract copy that they give when you joined ur company then its fine, if not then try to get copy/new print of the that on company's letter head, if not then at least you should have copy of the contract

please all original whatever you have from all of the following
1-Offer letter
2-Contract letter
3-promotion letter
4-salary revised/grade revised letter
5-original current experience letter that should mentioned your , grade, title, current salary (salary breakdown), and the time since when you joined this company
6-if you have any service acknowledgement certificate or gift
7-and especially if you have any company card that you swop while you enter in ur company it is a big proof
what ever u dont have in orignal try to get that if not possible then at least get a copy of that
u might say if they object on their being photopcopies that at the time when i got those letter i was not having an idea to apply in furtur for quebec so i dont have the orignal with me now. but every thing must be on the company letter head with stamp

i showed them all the above as i mentioend in numbers (all 1 to 7)

remember they want to know weather your experience certificate is orginal (not bought), and the information u provided in ur file was correct and tallied

you dont have to worry about tax return or social security number as uae is a tax free company

regards

mazhar

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Hello guys, yesterday i met a family coming from Montreal, and they told me that rules were changes for citizenship , and now u have to wait 10 years in order to obtain Canadian passport, and not 3 like before.
So for those who were thinking to stay 3 years , obtain the passport and be back in Gulf to work....forget it !

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Permanent resident status

To become a Canadian citizen, you must have permanent resident status in Canada, and that status must not be in doubt. This means you must not be the subject of an immigration investigation, an immigration inquiry or a removal order (an order from Canadian officials to leave Canada).
Time lived in Canada

To become Canadian citizens, adults must have lived in Canada for at least three years (1,095 days) in the past four years before applying. Children under the age of 18 do not need to meet this requirement.

You may be able to count time you spent in Canada before you became a permanent resident if that time falls within the four-year period.

read this sources http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizenship/become-eligibility.asp#status