File Transfer...
20-August-2013
Med's Request
I hope
Med's Done....
I hope
kfzmm said:
hello all,
If I want to send my TCFQ results to Quebec do I have to send FORM A-0520-MA(2012-11) along with it. Do I need to pay money for this change as well and how much is the cost?
I will really appreciate a prompt response.
One more thing that is there anyone else with out a file number? As i only have my reference individual number and got confirmation from the BIQ regarding this that it points to our file.

thanks for ur time.
Hello,

From my personal experience I used my name and birth date cause I didn't know my file or ref no. Also I only used a cover letter cause I didn't know about the form back then.
It got updated just fine.

Bottom line is ur using the correct form u don't have to pay any money, mention as much detail as possible on the form like ur birth date and you will be fine.
Good Luck!

kfzmm

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Thanks fr d info. I just did tat through DHL. Regarding file number,I m sure I don't have.
Inquired BIQ and still didn't get any file number just reference individual.
There was one more person forgot his name with this scenario on this forum. Not sure wat happened with his file later.
Thanks fr ur time.

wkassir81

Jul 14, 2012
hey guys,
finally i got the visa after 3 years and a half. i received an email stating that my application has reached a final stage. i live in saudi arabia. i traveled 10 days ago to lebanon and got the visa from canadian embassy in beirut. the officer told me that since long time we did not offer such type of visa ( quebec skilled worker). anyway if anyone has questions please feel free to ask me. tc

Victor.85

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wkassir81 said:
hey guys,
finally i got the visa after 3 years and a half. i received an email stating that my application has reached a final stage. i live in saudi arabia. i traveled 10 days ago to lebanon and got the visa from canadian embassy in beirut. the officer told me that since long time we did not offer such type of visa ( quebec skilled worker). anyway if anyone has questions please feel free to ask me. tc

Congrats man! I live in Saudi as well. I have applied on 20.12.2010 and now on the waiting list for interview! Could you please share some details regarding your timeline? Your profession? Your languages skills?

kain

Jan 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-June-2013
AOR Received.
02-August-2013
File Transfer...
20-August-2013
Med's Request
I hope
Med's Done....
I hope
wkassir81 said:
hey guys,
Congratulations,

3.5 years starting from demande for Quebec or from applying for the federal part?

initial

Feb 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
wkassir81 said:
hey guys,
congratulations ! Good for you!
How was the status updated ? I mean from application of the federal, to the medical exam, to the final decision, the time table of each .
Thanks and really happy for you!

sokara

Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
March 2016
File Transfer...
March 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 2015
Interview........
not required at this time
Passport Req..
Soon Insha'allah
Hi Guys

i need your veiws from your experince... I have applied for Quebec CSQ since, 19 sep 2010... I have got the file number on december, 2010... my waiting e-mail was in january,2012 ... my interveiw was in Augest, 2012... The consultant at the interview gave me Notice of intent to refuse the application due to my social insurance was not satisfied by him .... I have sent the details of my social insurance with the explaination by DHL to Quebec since September, 2012 ... Up till now my file still under processing ... am calling them and for six months my file has been under processing ... from your point of veiw ... what is the processing time to reply on people who gaven them Notice of intent to refuse the application ... am so worried this is my life project... now am 30 yrs old and in the last 6 yrs i did nothing but improving myself to immigrate to Quebec

ThunderBird11

Jun 6, 2012
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus l Montreal | Paris
NOC Code......
2174 - U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2011
Nomination.....
CSQ le 6 Fevrier 2015
AOR Received.
18 June 2015
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
9 July 2015
Med's Done....
15 July 2015
Interview........
06-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
27-August-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-September-2015
LANDED..........
Planning On April 2016
wkassir81 said:
hey guys,
Heyyyyyy wkassir81 .. Congratulationsssss ... This is the best news I hear on the forum since long time ...
And The officer is rightttt because more than 1 years and we didn't hear anyone on this forum who got his VISA ...
We are allll waiting ... And nothing but waiting ..
I personally wish you the best of luck in your new life, and I hope that with these best news we'll start to hear other good news related also to us ..
GOOD LUCKK in the new land.
Peace.

ThunderBird11

Jun 6, 2012
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus l Montreal | Paris
NOC Code......
2174 - U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2011
Nomination.....
CSQ le 6 Fevrier 2015
AOR Received.
18 June 2015
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
9 July 2015
Med's Done....
15 July 2015
Interview........
06-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
27-August-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-September-2015
LANDED..........
Planning On April 2016
Victor.85 said:
Congrats man! I live in Saudi as well. I have applied on 20.12.2010 and now on the waiting list for interview! Could you please share some details regarding your timeline? Your profession? Your languages skills?
Hey victor ... I applied also on 20.12.2010 .. why I didn't hear anything yet :( ??? ...
I'm still waiting for anything ..
What is your file number victor? and when did u receive the email ?
Peace.

lak09

Sep 1, 2012
wkassir81 said:
hey guys,
Hi! Mabrouk! Your timeline is very similar to mine, so that's uplifting as well :)
- Do you have info regarding Medical extension of another 12 months, if medical completed within last 15 months? this applies to us as well ?
- Is your CSQ still valid? mine expired in December 2012, and i am trying to renew it.
- how much days it took to get the visa stamp after submission ?

Many thanks

initial

Feb 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
lak09 said:
Hi! Mabrouk! Your timeline is very similar to mine, so that's uplifting as well :)
- Do you have info regarding Medical extension of another 12 months, if medical completed within last 15 months? this applies to us as well ?
- Is your CSQ still valid? mine expired in December 2012, and i am trying to renew it.
- how much days it took to get the visa stamp after submission ?

Many thanks
my csq will expire end of 2013 ! I hope i Get the visa before end of this year.
How do we renew our csq ? Is it necessary to renew it ?
Have a nice day.

Canadian_Citizen

Aug 24, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/11/2009 for CSQ
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2013
Nomination.....
03/31/2010 Received CSQ
AOR Received.
Federal May 6,2010
Med's Request
April 24, 2013
Med's Done....
May 27, 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
March 3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2014
LANDED..........
March 28, 2014
wkassir81 said:
hey guys,
Congrats!! Can you please share your timeline with us?

wkassir81

Jul 14, 2012
guys my timeline was as follows:

- applied on april 2009 through damascus office
- interview done in abudhabi oct 2009
- federal sent in january 2010
- medical requested in january 2012 before they sent my application to beirut in february 2012 due to the bad situation in syria
- medical exam done in march 2012
- visa requested in january 2013
- visa received in one day on 14th february 2013.

please note that because my medical exam expires in march 2013 they gave me an extension period due to my condition (i'm still working and need some time to settle all my issues ( work, financials..etc)
my csq is expired but still i dont have any problem cause they have provided me some official papers to present it when i reach there.
i was the first one to receive this type of visa since long time ago.
all type of visas that were provided on that day were either spouse / husband sponsorship or family visa.

good luck to everyone

Victor.85

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ThunderBird11 said:
Hey victor ... I applied also on 20.12.2010 .. why I didn't hear anything yet :( ??? ...
I'm still waiting for anything ..
What is your file number victor? and when did u receive the email ?
Peace.
Hi man,

File no is 410XX, the last thing which happened is that they have sent me an email that i'm on the waiting list for interview.

Good luck!

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
Victor.85 said:
Hi man,

File no is 410XX, the last thing which happened is that they have sent me an email that i'm on the waiting list for interview.

Good luck!
hi
count for 6 months after receiving the date of interview selection then you will receive another email with the date of interview it should be around 2 months more