+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quarantine requirements at the time of landing

asd761981

Sep 7, 2020
Is it a must to quarantine in the city that one is arriving from outside Canada before taking a domestic flight to other province which do not have permission for international flights. I have a plan to land in Toronto than to take a domestic flight to Saskatoon. Do i need to quarantine in Toronto or I can proceed to Saskatoon. Also if I do not have any relative in Saskatoon can I book a taxi to go to hotel from airport in Saskatoon. If anyone has an idea or experience plz share thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Is it a must to quarantine in the city that one is arriving from outside Canada before taking a domestic flight to other province which do not have permission for international flights. I have a plan to land in Toronto than to take a domestic flight to Saskatoon. Do i need to quarantine in Toronto or I can proceed to Saskatoon. Also if I do not have any relative in Saskatoon can I book a taxi to go to hotel from airport in Saskatoon. If anyone has an idea or experience plz share thanks
No you can quarantine in SK but you must go through immigration in Toronto so make sure you leave adequate time. Yes you can get a taxi to go to the hotel. Most taxis and ubers will only take you if you wear a mask in their car and sit in the backseat on the opposite side of the car. The driver will also open the windows to create ventilation.

barad45

Oct 6, 2020
we must follow some tips even when we are in the quarantine. it mean we should wear mask and use alcohol.