+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quarantine Plan

pasha404

Aug 22, 2017
Hi All
I want to apply for a visitor visa for my sister. What is that quarantine plan? can I mention my own house as a quarantine place for my sister? need some clarity. An earlier reply will be highly appreciated.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi All
I want to apply for a visitor visa for my sister. What is that quarantine plan? can I mention my own house as a quarantine place for my sister? need some clarity. An earlier reply will be highly appreciated.
Yes, your home can be the quarantine location for your sister provided everyone else in your house is going to quarantine for two weeks as well - or provided you have a separate apartment in the house (e.g. basement apartment) where she can quarantine on her own without coming into contact with anyone for two weeks.

pasha404

Aug 22, 2017
Yes, your home can be the quarantine location for your sister provided everyone else in your house is going to quarantine for two weeks as well - or provided you have a separate apartment in the house (e.g. basement apartment) where she can quarantine on her own without coming into contact with anyone for two weeks.
Hi
first of all thanks for the reply. Is this plan will be from the visitor or host?
REgards

ks4911

Oct 31, 2020
HI I have started the application process for Visitor Visa for my parents.
If my home is a quarantine spot that means that all the family members shouldnt leave home for 14 days. is it right?
Besides could any body provide me with a sample invitation letter. i would be much helpful

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If my home is a quarantine spot that means that all the family members shouldnt leave home for 14 days. is it right?
Besides could any body provide me with a sample invitation letter. i would be much helpful
Yes

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If your wife is pregnant she is considered vulnerable because pregnant women tend to have worse covid outcomes in pregnancy and shouldn't be quarantining with others. They should be quarantining separately. If your wife needs to go to the doctor or hospital having people quarantining with you and not a separate location will create a problem since your wife would be a covid risk.

ks4911

Oct 31, 2020
If your wife is pregnant she is considered vulnerable because pregnant women tend to have worse covid outcomes in pregnancy and shouldn't be quarantining with others. They should be quarantining separately. If your wife needs to go to the doctor or hospital having people quarantining with you and not a separate location will create a problem since your wife would be a covid risk.
Oh okay. Thank You. That helps a lot