+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qualifi 240-credit diploma was evaluated as 1 yr by WES

Alpha Pandey

Aug 14, 2023
Not yet completed the course.

But I reckon that level 4+5 diplomas would be evaluated as 2 one-year diplomas.
Hello. I am enrolling in Qualifi 4+5 diploma in business management fast track. It is a 9 months program with 240 credits. Since it is 9 months only will WES & IRCC valid it as 2 year diploma? Please help

Alpha Pandey

Aug 14, 2023
my qualifi lv4+5, wes verified as a 2-yr diploma. did u also upload your cert and transcript of lv 4 togther with lv 5? one of our classmate just upload lv5 and wes as 1yr....
Do course duration matter while WES evaluation? How long was your lv 4+ 5 program? I’m enrolling into LV4+5 9 months course I’m afraid if it only get 1 year evaluation. Please help

Zainyyy

Dec 12, 2023
Guys, can i please ask how did you managed to get Qualifi to send the transcripts to WES. i dont see any options? did you email qualifi and ask them to send it or did WES automatically verify. it will be a great help.
Hi,

Were you able to figure out how to get qualifi to send the diploma to WES?

Nitstharya

Feb 5, 2024
my qualifi lv4+5, wes verified as a 2-yr diploma. did u also upload your cert and transcript of lv 4 togther with lv 5? one of our classmate just upload lv5 and wes as 1yr....
i have completed Level 4/5/6 and 7 with 480 Credit.

how WES will assess this?
A One Year Program
2 year Program
Or Two or More Certificate?

Nitstharya

Feb 5, 2024
hey,
What will be outcome as I did Level 4:5:6 and 7 from Qualifi with 120 credit each.

Nitstharya

Feb 5, 2024
hey,
What will be outcome as I did Level 4:5:6 and 7 from Qualifi with 120 credit each.
I haven’t send for WES assessment as WES ask for highest level of education which is level 7 will be evaluated as only a year that is why, I am looking for answer here as I need all my diplomas to be evaluated atleast bachelor degree or two or more certificate