+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qualifi 240-credit diploma was evaluated as 1 yr by WES

AngusLeio

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Category........
PNP
hi all,

friend of my friend just got ECA on a 240-credit Qualifi Level 5 diploma (in Business Management) by WES as 1 year undergraduate diploma.

I thought 240 credits = two years of university education.

Does it worth it to try IQAS or other ECA bodies?

Reactions: mustapha arab
Aug 8, 2021
hi all,

friend of my friend just got ECA on a 240-credit Qualifi Level 5 diploma (in Business Management) by WES as 1 year undergraduate diploma.

I thought 240 credits = two years of university education.

Does it worth it to try IQAS or other ECA bodies?
For both level 4 & 5 or only for 5?

naweed10

Sep 25, 2018
Hi guys just to add to the above comments. OTHM level 5 ONLY is confirmed as two year program by Wes. I am myself having the same issue with qualifi. I need to know if only a level 5 is evaluated, if it would be one year or two years?

naweed10

Sep 25, 2018
It cant be 240 credit if its level 5 only. 240 credits for both level 4 & 5 i guess
Hi guys just to add to the above comments. OTHM level 5 ONLY is confirmed as two year program by Wes. I am myself having the same issue with qualifi. I need to know if only a level 5 is evaluated, if it would be one year or two years?

AngusLeio

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Category........
PNP
Hi thx for the comment.

May I know which OTHM course of L5 are you referring to? Is it 120 credits or 240 credits?

Qualifi level 5 diploma with 120 credits is probably evaluated as one year.

Ellis Ho

Jul 8, 2022
Hello

How is the result of WES evaluation?

Is it being considered as a 2 year diploma?

Cause I'm considering also Level 4+5 diploma, but I'm worry about the result of WES evaluation.

Thanks a lot

Ellis

AngusLeio

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Category........
PNP
Hello

How is the result of WES evaluation?

Is it being considered as a 2 year diploma?

Cause I'm considering also Level 4+5 diploma, but I'm worry about the result of WES evaluation.

Thanks a lot

Ellis
Not yet completed the course.

But I reckon that level 4+5 diplomas would be evaluated as 2 one-year diplomas.

zip_zippy

Jun 15, 2022

my qualifi lv4+5, wes verified as a 2-yr diploma. did u also upload your cert and transcript of lv 4 togther with lv 5? one of our classmate just upload lv5 and wes as 1yr....

infranerd

Dec 2, 2021
Category........
WP
my qualifi lv4+5, wes verified as a 2-yr diploma. did u also upload your cert and transcript of lv 4 togther with lv 5? one of our classmate just upload lv5 and wes as 1yr....
Guys, can i please ask how did you managed to get Qualifi to send the transcripts to WES. i dont see any options? did you email qualifi and ask them to send it or did WES automatically verify. it will be a great help.

infranerd

Dec 2, 2021
Category........
WP

Hey mate,

how did you get Qualifi to send the transcripts to WES? also does WES recognize Qualifi level 7 diploma?

Appreciate your help.