+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSWP - preliminary review ?

MSJAZZAR

Mar 20, 2017
Hello everyone ,

I applied for QSWP- June 2016 intake period , and my application status till date is "waiting for treatment"
so this means that I will be affected my the latest modifications on the selection grid point down grade ?

I really don't know if "preliminary review" started or how can I tell , if someone already on this stage please share your experience

thank you

Jorger5

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Hi there and welcome to the forum,

Everyone who applied last year (from november 2015 I think) is affected by these new modifications.

The "preliminary review" occurs when MIDI ask for your documents (once you receive your personalized list).

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
hello, are you an inland applicant ?

MSJAZZAR said:
Hello everyone ,

I applied for QSWP- June 2016 intake period , and my application status till date is "waiting for treatment"
so this means that I will be affected my the latest modifications on the selection grid point down grade ?

I really don't know if "preliminary review" started or how can I tell , if someone already on this stage please share your experience

thank you

MSJAZZAR

Mar 20, 2017
Thank you for the responses ,

No I am not inland applicant, I applied online.

finally , I hope that a miracle will happen ,and maybe they will not "collectively" punish everyone with these new rules .

what is really annoying is that we have waited for so long , my English expired. I was eligible for Saskatchewan, however after submitting to Mon Projet on June 2016, everyone told me you cant submit at two different provinces at the same time.
I wish I can go back , and submit my application to any other province.

anyway ,thank you , and good luck for everyone