+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSWP NOV 2015(Paper Application) Preliminary Review

Jun 13, 2017
Hi,

I am from India. I applied for CSQ in Nov-2015 (Paper Applicant/Offline). My status at the moment according to midi is " in waiting list for Preliminary review". They informed me that by the end of December 2017 midi will contact me, as verification step was completed in dec-2016.
But Currently official website is showing (In processing time for India)
"The Ministère will start the preliminary review of the applications received in the month of: July 2013"
Few months ago I checked this status and it showed me :NOV 2015.
If anyone knows whats going on with applications from 2015 Nov- Intake, Kindly share your knowledge over it.

Reactions: GPSwithluck

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
n
Hi,

I am from India. I applied for CSQ in Nov-2015 (Paper Applicant/Offline). My status at the moment according to midi is " in waiting list for Preliminary review". They informed me that by the end of December 2017 midi will contact me, as verification step was completed in dec-2016.
"The Ministère will start the preliminary review of the applications received in the month of: July 2013"
If anyone knows whats going on with applications from 2015 Nov- Intake, Kindly share your knowledge over it.
nobody knows my friend....just pray for miracle....

Reactions: JacobitoBello

chauvienvien

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Category........
PNP
My friend who got PR through QSWP said that the updated on website was so slow than the real actions. So, don't worry, you just follow the communication with MIDI through email / tel.

GPSwithluck

May 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Hi,

Hello. We are also waiting for CSQ

GPSwithluck

May 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Hi,

Where are you from Harpreet

thrissur

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Hi,

Why don't you contact to MIDI again ?? Few mounts ago it showed 'Verification Documents Nov - 2015'. Not Preliminary Review.

Shaminder24

May 27, 2018
India
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
4 th November 2015
I hv called midi yesterday... she said ur preliminary review is done nw wait for the next update...

Reactions: armanarian

Amrinderghumann

Jan 14, 2016
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
New points grid applicable to those whom preliminary review is not done before 2 august 2018.

Shaminder24

May 27, 2018
India
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
4 th November 2015
Hi... i hv applied in nov 2015 paper applicant... aftr that i got married... my spouse is non accompany... thn i hd a kid... i hv update him in april