+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSWP-Current & Upcoming Intake Queries (For all- Successful, Unsucc. & New App.)

amitchoudhary

May 5, 2016
Hey Guys,

This group is especially for all who have successfully filed the QSWP application intake on 13-June-2016.
But keeping in view the pain of the unsuccessful applicants, this group is also open to everyone(unsuccessful and new) who wants to gain info. with the progress of the current successful applicants.

Let's share our details, progress, discuss the required documents and help each other to unblock every aspect to get PR.

Whatsapp:

If you want to be added - leave your number here or ping me a PM.

Good Luck.

Jan 8, 2015
NOC Code......
When can we submit online application for Mon project for next intake.

amitchoudhary said:
Hey Guys,

This group is especially for all who have successfully filed the QSWP application intake on 13-June-2016.
But keeping in view the pain of the unsuccessful applicants, this group is also open to everyone(unsuccessful and new) who wants to gain info. with the progress of the current successful applicants.

Let's share our details, progress, discuss the required documents and help each other to unblock every aspect to get PR.

Whatsapp:

If you want to be added - leave your number here or ping me a PM.

Good Luck.

Akter

Jan 18, 2016
Dear all,
I submitted my application on 13th June, 2016. MIDI received my Bank Draft on 20-6-16. But till today my profile shows "payment Processing". What does this mean? When this status will be changed. On the other hand, I have 21 days to complete my payment. After they receive the payment, what will be the next step? Can anyone help me in this regard?
Thanks to all.

canadaiamcoming

Star Member
May 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted application on 13 June. Now I want to pay fee online through Mon Project.

Can anyone guide me to pay fee online?

mamo5002000

Jan 23, 2015
Qatar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To those who have submitted their profile last intake June 13,2016, Can you please share your exact time that you logged in to quebec mon projet Site ?

As alot of us didn't reached the queue, even whose logged in before half an hour !

Thanks for your help,