+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSWP 2016 Intake | Can I change Primary applicant

vishalqc24

Jan 27, 2016
Hi,
I have a login that i registered on my name and here are our case details:
Myself: Bachelor of Tech. passed in 2005 in Electronics and Communication and pursuing a career in IT.
Spouse: She did B.Sc.>M.B.A.>Doctorate of Philosophy (in Business & Management) and pursuing career in her field in 2012.

Now points of concern since there tool awards points for people who got there education in last five years which my wife did(and I did not), secondly she is pursuing career in her AOT(Area of Training), where I'm not.
But i am a software professional which is much in demand in Quebec..

So please advice and answer below questions:
1. Weather my login can have her as Primary applicant?
2. Will our case become strong if she is kept as Primary?
3. I have checked there list and her edcation i.e. Ph.D. in Management does not appear in 2015 list of AOT.

Please help.
Thanks in Advance.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishalqc24 said:
Now points of concern since there tool awards points for people who got there education in last five years .
Where did you get this information?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Now points of concern since there tool awards points for people who got there education in last five years which my wife did

This criterion was relaxed sometime back.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
madhavvarmak said:
were you able to register after jan 25th ,is the system still allowing applicants to register/create an account
New registration button is inactivated till date.

snspsh

Jan 13, 2016
VISHAL@ IT IS POSSIBLE TO CHANGE THE DTLS... DELETE THE CONJOINT DETAILS FIRST THEN GO TO MY COMPTE AND EDIT THE DETAILS AND PUT THE DETAILS OF THE PERSON WHICH YOU WANT TO MAKE AS PRIMARY THEN SAVE, LOG OF AND LOG AND DO THE REST...

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND HOW TO ...

GOOD LUCK

GOD BLESS