None
Passport Req..
09/05/2017
VISA ISSUED...
15/05/2017
LANDED..........
Soon :)
Hello Friends!!
I have applied for QSW visa programme. Could anyone tell me how long will it take till final visa in hands.

I am the principle applicant, my husband is dependent. We got 60 out of 57 required points. I am from Microbiology background.

Date of application: 28/03/2013,
AOR Recieved: 08/06/2013

Please tell me how long will it take to get interview call?
After that how long to get QSC ?
Time from getting QSC to Federal interview/heath check,
and finally how long to get visa in hands after federal process?

Please also tell if any way to increase the chances of getting visa faster like; employment offer, or adding any additional qualification or child or any such thing at the time of interview etc..
please ans fast plzzzzzzz

A. Khan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From submission of QSW to finally getting the PR Visa takes about 2.5 years.

I am a bit confused. Have you already received your CSQ (Québec selection certificate) ?
If you have received it, then Canadian Immigration will not ask you for an interview, because you will be interviewed by Québec immigration officials.

nprachi31

Star Member
Jun 19, 2013
India, Bangalore
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
RPRF request and paid- Sept 2016
Nomination.....
CSQ - March 2016
AOR Received.
Federal stage - August 2016
IELTS Request
Already sent with file
File Transfer...
May 2016
Med's Request
23-12-2016
Med's Done....
30-12-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
09/05/2017
VISA ISSUED...
15/05/2017
LANDED..........
Thanks for you reply , No I didn't get QSC , just got AOR no.

nprachi31

A. Khan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But, you cannot directly apply for QSW. You have to apply for Quebec Immigration (CSQ) at first. If selected, they will give you a CSQ (3 page document) containing all your information. Then you will have to send this 3-page CSQ along with your Canadian Permanent Resident application.

nprachi31

Star Member
Jun 19, 2013
India, Bangalore
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
CSQ - March 2016
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Already sent with file
File Transfer...
May 2016
Med's Request
23-12-2016
Med's Done....
30-12-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
09/05/2017
VISA ISSUED...
15/05/2017
LANDED..........
Yes, I applied thru David Cohen .. Its in processs. how much time it'll take for getting QSC in India ?

A. Khan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I do not know how long it will take in India. I got mine from Hong Kong in 3.5 months.

3.5 months = FROM the date of sending application form to Quebec Immigration office in Hong Kong
TO the date of being interviewed in Hong Kong.

At the end of the interview, they provide the CSQ.

nprachi31

Star Member
Jun 19, 2013
India, Bangalore
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
CSQ - March 2016
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Already sent with file
File Transfer...
May 2016
Med's Request
23-12-2016
Med's Done....
30-12-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
09/05/2017
VISA ISSUED...
15/05/2017
LANDED..........
Hi All,
I got reply from David Cohen who is my consultant:

"Unfortunately, there is no way of checking the status of your file online with Quebec immigration".

Please anyone can confirm if it is true or they are lying. Please give correct answers and don't mislead.

Thanks

Simmt

Mar 26, 2013
A. Khan said:
From submission of QSW to finally getting the PR Visa takes about 2.5 years.

I am a bit confused. Have you already received your CSQ (Québec selection certificate) ?
If you have received it, then Canadian Immigration will not ask you for an interview, because you will be interviewed by Québec immigration officials.

Pls can you give us more details, when you said 2.5 years to get PR you mean starting from 1 AOR received or the one received from SVO?

Ps: I've received my csq in 2012 and received my AOR for federal part in oct 2012

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
nprachi31 said:
Hello Friends!!
I have applied for QSW visa programme. Could anyone tell me how long will it take till final visa in hands.

I am the principle applicant, my husband is dependent. We got 60 out of 57 required points. I am from Microbiology background.

Date of application: 28/03/2013,
AOR Recieved: 08/06/2013

Please tell me how long will it take to get interview call?
After that how long to get QSC ?
Time from getting QSC to Federal interview/heath check,
and finally how long to get visa in hands after federal process?

Please also tell if any way to increase the chances of getting visa faster like; employment offer, or adding any additional qualification or child or any such thing at the time of interview etc..
please ans fast plzzzzzzz

Processing times for Quebec skilled worker applications

The tables below indicate application processing times at Canadian visa offices. The times are based on how long it took to process 80 percent of all cases between July 1, 2012 to June 30, 2013. Processing times are subject to change.

These processing times only apply to the federal part of the processing (at the visa office) once we have received the complete application. It does not include the time it takes for the province of Quebec to process the Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ).

The approximate federal processing time for New Delhi, India is 11 Months

To the best of my very limited knowledge, 3.5 months for CSQ processing time seems quite accurate (for any country). It would be best you consult the l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles website for more information regarding processing times:

Following government decisions effective August 1, 2013, the Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles has made certain amendments to immigration rules and procedures.

For more information, consult the page Immigration rules and procedures now.

The time required to process applications varies due to a number of factors (overall selection objectives by geographic pool and immigration category, volume of applications for a Québec Selection Certificate submitted from various territories, international context).

These processing times apply to applications for a Québec Selection Certificate only. They do not include those that apply to applications to the Government of Canada for permanent residence.

Information regarding processing times is updated regularly.

rizwan_raw

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Gandhinagar / Gujarat / India
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
C018
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2012
Doc's Request.
Clear
AOR Received.
12-03-2013
IELTS Request
Sent IELTS in initial application, without DELF
Med's Request
Waiting....
Interview........
God will waive it.....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Hopefully in Dec 2014
donutbox said:
Processing times for Quebec skilled worker applications

The tables below indicate application processing times at Canadian visa offices. The times are based on how long it took to process 80 percent of all cases between July 1, 2012 to June 30, 2013. Processing times are subject to change.

These processing times only apply to the federal part of the processing (at the visa office) once we have received the complete application. It does not include the time it takes for the province of Quebec to process the Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ).

The approximate federal processing time for New Delhi, India is 11 Months

To the best of my very limited knowledge, 3.5 months for CSQ processing time seems quite accurate (for any country). It would be best you consult the l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles website for more information regarding processing times:

Following government decisions effective August 1, 2013, the Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles has made certain amendments to immigration rules and procedures.

For more information, consult the page Immigration rules and procedures now.

The time required to process applications varies due to a number of factors (overall selection objectives by geographic pool and immigration category, volume of applications for a Québec Selection Certificate submitted from various territories, international context).

These processing times apply to applications for a Québec Selection Certificate only. They do not include those that apply to applications to the Government of Canada for permanent residence.

Information regarding processing times is updated regularly.
Hi,

Could you explain 3.5 months for CSQ... I.e. from when to when? in the previous post from A.Khan, its the time from the application sent to HK till Interview conducted.... Do you agree??? i really dont think that's possible for INDIA. AOR takes 4 months and then the wait begins for the next thing. i.e. .Preliminary verification of the file and than they would consider CSQ or Interview or Intent to Refuse. This process will take at least 12 months but not less... definitely more than 12 months. after that 12-15 months more for the federal part.
Please correct me if i am wrong.

Reg