Med's Done....
May 21, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 06, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22, 2013(lawyer received my PP)
Got my request for medicals on 9 May, got done with medicals yesterday. The DMP will be sending it out in a week. Any idea of how much more to go before the PR. The VO is New Delhi.

j.c.

vivelequebec

Jun 13, 2012
Dear Jody ,

My name is Rohit and I have also done the same . I got my CSQ from Délegation Genéral De Québec à New York last June 2011 and Have applied at NEw Delhi. Actually, I first applied to Buffalo office , but they returned my application in October , because the time line of 3 months on money order expired when they opened my application in October.. Hence , they returned everything. At that time New Delhi visa office was showing processing time of 3 months , so I thought of applying to NDVO. NDVO received my application on Novemebr 21, 2011, but I did not receive any letter on my Address in India . I am a student in USA. SO later on they told me that they already send me request for medical and passport , but since I have not received it , they changed my mailing address to that of USA and after a long time, I received my medical instructions on April 27, 2012. So then I did my medical exams, which were done at Houston , send to Ottawa Regional Medical office , from where were transferred to NDVO. NDVO have received them too... Now I am waiting on my next step .. I have been told from NDVO that they have received all my documents and it awaits a review from visa officer.

My CAS status changed last week from Application Received to In Process on June 9, 2012.

We received your application for permanent residence on November 21, 2011.

We started processing your application on June 7, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

Can you or anyone comment , how long does it gonna take before they request for my passport..?
I have not submitted them my passport as in last letter they did not ask me too, plus its gonna be real difficult to stay in USA without passport and Govt of India , does not allow sending of Passport via post ?

Thanks in advance !!

Rohit

saeid

Oct 29, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-06-2011
Med's Request
24-06-2011
Med's Done....
29-07-2011
Interview........
07-02-2011
Passport Req..
24-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2013
LANDED..........
yet to decide !
Hi all friends,
I was so frustrated that i didnt feel like logging in to the forum :(
NDVO returned my PP without visa,,,,,ecas status changed to IN PROCESS on the same date that they emailed me that they have sent my PP and I should rcv my pp within next 5 working day but when I rcvd my pp it was blank...
still my ecas status is In Process.
my lawyer emailed them and asked why they have sent blank PP and now I am waiting for any other communication from ndvo, they havent replied since june.

santest

Jan 26, 2012
Hi Saied,

Dont worry. It is normal thing for NDVO to return the passport without VISA. It normally happens when they get request to return the passport or get frequest communication from applicant about the status.

Please note it does not mean that anything is wrong with your file. It is just some delay which depends upon case to case.

NDVO would ask your possport again. Just wait. I hope it should be fast.

Last thing, from the NDVO reply ( which you had posted on forum earlier), it was clear that they had sent your passport without any visa. Not sure how you concluded otherwise.

Thanks,
Santest

saeid said:
Hi all friends,
I was so frustrated that i didnt feel like logging in to the forum :(
NDVO returned my PP without visa,,,,,ecas status changed to IN PROCESS on the same date that they emailed me that they have sent my PP and I should rcv my pp within next 5 working day but when I rcvd my pp it was blank...
still my ecas status is In Process.
my lawyer emailed them and asked why they have sent blank PP and now I am waiting for any other communication from ndvo, they havent replied since june.

santest

Jan 26, 2012
If all good, should be done in a month. By the way,, I believe they have not yet asked for your PP ( which is the case with Outside India applicant) and it should happen in a month.

vivelequebec said:
Dear Jody ,

My name is Rohit and I have also done the same . I got my CSQ from Délegation Genéral De Québec à New York last June 2011 and Have applied at NEw Delhi. Actually, I first applied to Buffalo office , but they returned my application in October , because the time line of 3 months on money order expired when they opened my application in October.. Hence , they returned everything. At that time New Delhi visa office was showing processing time of 3 months , so I thought of applying to NDVO. NDVO received my application on Novemebr 21, 2011, but I did not receive any letter on my Address in India . I am a student in USA. SO later on they told me that they already send me request for medical and passport , but since I have not received it , they changed my mailing address to that of USA and after a long time, I received my medical instructions on April 27, 2012. So then I did my medical exams, which were done at Houston , send to Ottawa Regional Medical office , from where were transferred to NDVO. NDVO have received them too... Now I am waiting on my next step .. I have been told from NDVO that they have received all my documents and it awaits a review from visa officer.

My CAS status changed last week from Application Received to In Process on June 9, 2012.

We received your application for permanent residence on November 21, 2011.

We started processing your application on June 7, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

Can you or anyone comment , how long does it gonna take before they request for my passport..?
I have not submitted them my passport as in last letter they did not ask me too, plus its gonna be real difficult to stay in USA without passport and Govt of India , does not allow sending of Passport via post ?

Thanks in advance !!

Rohit

saeid

Oct 29, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-06-2011
Med's Request
24-06-2011
Med's Done....
29-07-2011
Interview........
07-02-2011
Passport Req..
24-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2013
LANDED..........
yet to decide !
Hi Santest,
yes, i got a reply from them that my file is in process and nothing is wrong and they have returned my passport as I requested to return it back, but i had mentioned to issue me visa and return it back.
have u landed in Quebec?

santest said:
Hi Saied,

Dont worry. It is normal thing for NDVO to return the passport without VISA. It normally happens when they get request to return the passport or get frequest communication from applicant about the status.

Please note it does not mean that anything is wrong with your file. It is just some delay which depends upon case to case.

NDVO would ask your possport again. Just wait. I hope it should be fast.

Last thing, from the NDVO reply ( which you had posted on forum earlier), it was clear that they had sent your passport without any visa. Not sure how you concluded otherwise.

Thanks,
Santest

eeshusiri

Jun 6, 2012
Hi,

I have applied for PR for Quebec under the Skilled worker programme in Sep 2011 from India and I got my file number in the month of Feb 2012.
After that, i recieve no information still. When can i expect interview .

Also, I have basic knowledge of French . Can I survive through the interview ?
Can anyone help me to know my answers?

Pls help!!!

vivelequebec

Jun 13, 2012
Thanks . On june 18 , I received a request for passport from them. I cannot submit them my passport as I have my semester and Phd dissertation to complete. I will finish as soon as possible my thesis work and will plan to goto India to submit my passport through speed post at their PO Box. I hope they return my passport as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot

Rohit

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
Currently Oct 2010 applicants are being called for interviews. So you have a loong way to go before getting called (unless you're a nurse)

With basic french, it could prove to be difficult. I suggest that you enroll for continuous french clases and improve your conversational french. if the interviewer feels that your french is not the level as declared in the appl form, then you could lose points. and they will switch to english to complete the interview.

keep learning french till you are called for the interview. refer this list for some sample questions.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?7ktfjp37al81uab

eeshusiri said:
Hi,

I have applied for PR for Quebec under the Skilled worker programme in Sep 2011 from India and I got my file number in the month of Feb 2012.
After that, i recieve no information still. When can i expect interview .

Also, I have basic knowledge of French . Can I survive through the interview ?
Can anyone help me to know my answers?

Pls help!!!

eeshusiri

Jun 6, 2012
Thanks for the info.. I am undergoing french classes as are been required. So, as now 2010 applicants are processed, Can i expect I can get a call of interview by November or so? Again, one more doubt to be clarified...

IT is in the top list of occupation list for QSW, but I am a little apprehended of the job sector there . My husband is into HR and I am into IT (programmer ). How is the job market there or going to be in the near future? pls help me

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
for your case, an interview call by Nov 2012 seems unlikely.... (looking at the pace of processing now)

no idea about the job market and stuff, but be ready to flip burgers for a while !

eeshusiri said:
Thanks for the info.. I am undergoing french classes as are been required. So, as now 2010 applicants are processed, Can i expect I can get a call of interview by November or so? Again, one more doubt to be clarified...

IT is in the top list of occupation list for QSW, but I am a little apprehended of the job sector there . My husband is into HR and I am into IT (programmer ). How is the job market there or going to be in the near future? pls help me

eeshusiri

Jun 6, 2012
Flipping burgers seems a bit scary (atleast to me :( ) . But yes, meanwhile, I will improve my conversation french and thanks for the questionnaire . Need to know how would be life in Quebec as compared to Canada according to your opinion???

saeid

Oct 29, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-06-2011
Med's Request
24-06-2011
Med's Done....
29-07-2011
Interview........
07-02-2011
Passport Req..
24-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2013
LANDED..........
yet to decide !
Hi everyone,
Unfortunately and unnecessarily things are getting complicated for me....
I am out of india and I received a letter from embassy 2 months ago to:
1. complete re-medical test
2.submit passport
3.pay RPRF payment( which I had already paid so I just sent the receipt of payment embassy had sent me)
I completed above steps and sent my passport to India and my brother submitted my passports to embassy...

around 1 month back again i received a letter to:
1. complete re-medical
2. to submit PCC from India and Iran (I have OCI card)

though I have OCI card, Indian police require my passport to issue PCC, however my passports are submitted to embassy as embassy requested to submit my original passports in the first letter.

the funny point is, the date of second letter is before the date of completion of my re-medical test, that means, after they sent me the first letter, before they receive any response from me, they issued the second letter.

I am in big mess and totally lost hope.
can anyone suggest me what to do? im tired of these guys.

rgquebec

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-14
AOR Received.
SA-31-07-14