+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSW applicant from india-documents required-beg urgent help/reponse required

jayakrishna

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Hi,
I am in process of getting my documents ready to apply for upcoming QSW from India.As per the documents check list i have few queries and also i request every on here to confirm my understanding on few points.
I am referring to the document check list mentioned in the link
immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/documents-dcs-en-dyn.pdf
1.Application for Selection Certificate – Principal applicant -Spouse or de facto spouse
(Form A-0520-AA), duly completed and signed
a.Means the QSW applications with all the details filled
2.Contract respecting financial self-sufficiency (Form A-0522-OA), duly completed
and signed
A.need to down load the form and fill in the details and sign(no need to show any bank statements from previous month/and contract need not to get attested this with any CA,lawyer)
3,4,5.Power of attorney .
A.As i am planning to apply by my own ,hope i no need to provide details for the point 3,4,5-
6.Practicing a regulated trade or profession
A. I am not from medical back ground or teaching profession so i restrict my self to point one,I Have completed my bachelor of engineering in electronics communication engineering and working as IT professional with work experience as 5years 6months.
here my question what should i fill in as,engineer/professional technogist in the corresponding form?If that enough if i sign in or my does it needs any attestation from any one else?My wife is home maker so what should i mention here?
immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/A-0527-JA-dyn.pdf

7. Pages of your valid passport indicating your identity, the issue and expiry date of the passport and any changes made to this information.
A.I will provide my indian passport first and last pages
8.certificate of birth
A.I will provide the birth certificates of mine and my wife.
9.certificate of marriage
A.I will provide the marige certificate
10. At least two items attesting to your status as de facto spouse on which your name
and the name of your spouse appear. The following documents are eligible:
– Mortgage or dwelling lease
– Statements of joint bank accounts
– Utility bills (electricity, natural gas, telephone or Internet service)
A.What can fill here,what kind documents i should attach?
11,12.Temporary resident status in a country other than your country of citizenship
or permanent residence
A.I dont have any other workpermits,i did not even traveled abroad atleast once in my life time Also I have done all my studies in india.SO planning to leave this 2 points.Is that fine?
13,14,15,1,17.Dependent children accompanying you
A.I dont have kids so i will leave these points.Is that fine?
18.Photos: Recent passport-size photo of you and each family member accompanying you
I will affix my passportsize photograph of mine and a passport size photograph of my wife(two photos)
Do they have any size specification?background specification?do they need a one photograph captured both of us together)?
19. All your diplomas recognized by the government (by education officials of the
country or territory)
The following diplomas are eligible:
– Post-secondary certificate or diploma (university, vocational and technical)
– Secondary level certificate or diploma (general, vocational and technical
A.What should i submit as i they mentioned it as "Certified true copy"?
I have completed my B.E in ECE(10+inter+BE)
My wife completed B.TEch in CSE(10+inter+B.tech)
Which document should i submit?
20. All transcripts corresponding to your diplomas granted by the educational institution(except for the secondary general diploma) for each study year
leading to the receipt of these diplomas
A.What should i submit here?
21.Work experience acquired as an employee over the past five years
A.Skill letter from my employer as per the requirements given.I worked for two employers.
22.Proof of legalty of your work experience(original or certified true copy)
A.What should i submit?They clearly mentioned taxreturn form is not considered as proof.So what needs to be submitted?
23,24.Work internships done in the context of studies over the past five years
A.I have dont done any internship,So planning to leave it,is that fine?
25,26.Work experience acquired as a self-employed worker or contractor over the past five years
A.I am not an self-employed worker,so I am planning to leave this.is that fine?
27,28,29.Authorization to practice a regulated trade or profession and mutual recognition arrangement (ARM) between France and Québec
A.I did not had any authorization letter from either qubec / france.So planning to leave this ,is that fine?
30.Evaluation of French language knowledge
A.I have not taken french language test.So planning to leave this,is that fine?
31.Evaluation of English language knowledge
A.I have done with my IELTS with L:7.5,R:6,w:6.5,S:6.5 so i will take a photo copy of my exam report and attach that
32,33,34,35,36.Stay in Québec
A.I have not visited the quebec any time till now and also i dont have relatives in quebec .SO planning to leave this
FYI-I have my brother with PR but not in quebec
37.To pay by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express), you must complete
A.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/form/paiement-an-dynamique.pdf
Shall i use a indian credit card which is owned by my friend?or should i use only my creditcard?
Shall i use my bother(canada-PR-holder) credit card to do the payment?
38.LABELS
If the alphabet of your usual language is different from the Latin alphabet, you must provide three labels bearing your mailing address:
– One label in French;
– Two labels in the official language of your country or territory
What is meant by "Ususal langugage" is it my mother toungue Telugu/language of education English ?
Mailing address?
Please tell me what needs to be filled?
This will definitely help to a lot of aspirants.
Please let me know if i miss anything and what are the additional documents required so that i can start collecting from now.Also let me know for any details required.
s.

Rachit Rohatgi

Jul 24, 2013
My dear friend...you have asked these question at once...ask one by one..because everyone will read it and dont pay attention...So ask one by one....

jayakrishna

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Yes valid point.But I want to gather every thing at one place instead of having the same information/same questions at multiple times in multiple threads.if some one take time and answer one by one patiently then it will be more effective and informative and also reduce lot of work.But seems like its not working.Let try one by one.Thanks buddy

2.Contract respecting financial self-sufficiency (Form A-0522-OA), duly completed
and signed
A.need to down load the form and fill in the details and sign(no need to show any bank statements from previous month/and contract need not to get attested this with any CA,lawyer)

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
jayakrishna said:
Hi,
I am in process of getting my documents ready to apply for upcoming QSW from India.As per the documents check list i have few queries and also i request every on here to confirm my understanding on few points.
I am referring to the document check list mentioned in the link
immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/documents-dcs-en-dyn.pdf
1.Application for Selection Certificate – Principal applicant -Spouse or de facto spouse
(Form A-0520-AA), duly completed and signed
a.Means the QSW applications with all the details filled
and signed
3,4,5.Power of attorney .
A.As i am planning to apply by my own ,hope i no need to provide details for the point 3,4,5-
A. I am not from medical back ground or teaching profession so i restrict my self to point one,I Have completed my bachelor of engineering in electronics communication engineering and working as IT professional with work experience as 5years 6months.
here my question what should i fill in as,engineer/professional technogist in the corresponding form?If that enough if i sign in or my does it needs any attestation from any one else?My wife is home maker so what should i mention here?

7. Pages of your valid passport indicating your identity, the issue and expiry date of the passport and any changes made to this information.
A.I will provide my indian passport first and last pages
8.certificate of birth
A.I will provide the birth certificates of mine and my wife.
9.certificate of marriage
A.I will provide the marige certificate
10. At least two items attesting to your status as de facto spouse on which your name
11,12.Temporary resident status in a country other than your country of citizenship
or permanent residence
A.I dont have any other workpermits,i did not even traveled abroad atleast once in my life time Also I have done all my studies in india.SO planning to leave this 2 points.Is that fine?
13,14,15,1,17.Dependent children accompanying you
A.I dont have kids so i will leave these points.Is that fine?
18.Photos: Recent passport-size photo of you and each family member accompanying you
I will affix my passportsize photograph of mine and a passport size photograph of my wife(two photos)
Do they have any size specification?background specification?do they need a one photograph captured both of us together)?
19. All your diplomas recognized by the government (by education officials of the
country or territory)
20. All transcripts corresponding to your diplomas granted by the educational institution(except for the secondary general diploma) for each study year
leading to the receipt of these diplomas
A.What should i submit here?
21.Work experience acquired as an employee over the past five years
A.Skill letter from my employer as per the requirements given.I worked for two employers.
22.Proof of legalty of your work experience(original or certified true copy)
A.What should i submit?They clearly mentioned taxreturn form is not considered as proof.So what needs to be submitted?
23,24.Work internships done in the context of studies over the past five years
A.I have dont done any internship,So planning to leave it,is that fine?
25,26.Work experience acquired as a self-employed worker or contractor over the past five years

A.I am not an self-employed worker,so I am planning to leave this.is that fine?
27,28,29.Authorization to practice a regulated trade or profession and mutual recognition arrangement (ARM) between France and Québec
A.I did not had any authorization letter from either qubec / france.So planning to leave this ,is that fine?
30.Evaluation of French language knowledge
A.I have not taken french language test.So planning to leave this,is that fine?
31.Evaluation of English language knowledge
A.I have done with my IELTS with L:7.5,R:6,w:6.5,S:6.5 so i will take a photo copy of my exam report and attach that
32,33,34,35,36.Stay in Québec
A.I have not visited the quebec any time till now and also i dont have relatives in quebec .SO planning to leave this
FYI-I have my brother with PR but not in quebec
37.To pay by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express), you must complete
Shall i use a indian credit card which is owned by my friend?or should i use only my creditcard?
38.LABELS
If the alphabet of your usual language is different from the Latin alphabet, you must provide three labels bearing your mailing address:
– One label in French;
– Two labels in the official language of your country or territory
What is meant by "Ususal langugage" is it my mother toungue Telugu/language of education English ?
Mailing address?
Please tell me what needs to be filled?
This will definitely help to a lot of aspirants.
Please let me know if i miss anything and what are the additional documents required so that i can start collecting from now.Also let me know for any details required.
s.
from medical back ground or teaching profession so i restrict my self to point one,I Have completed my bachelor of engineering in electronics communication engineering and working as IT professional with work experience as 5years 6months.

7. Pages of your valid passport indicating your identity, the issue and expiry date please note down no need any bank statement simply sign document,for legality of work take letter from pf Department or notice of assessment from tax department.,label in your language mean english ,fill form for you for regulating profession,

jayakrishna

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Hi Jasvir Kumar Sidhu,
THanks for yout reply
I may be putting you in trouble asking for help on all my doubts in one shot.The intention is just to have one post to answer many people on many questions. Is it fine if i get ready with 2014-15 "notice of assessment" or do i need to get ready with all the years "notice of assessment".
I assume the "true copy" does not mean "originals" right?Correct me if i am wrong
one more question here

All your diplomas recognized by the government (by education officials of the
country or territory)

harmanteg

Aug 20, 2013
Gujarat (INDIA)
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/6/2013
Doc's Request.
25/5/2015,21/8/2015
Nomination.....
Expected Soon
AOR Received.
11/9/2013
IELTS Request
sent vth file
File Transfer...
waiting desperately
Med's Request
waiting desperately
Med's Done....
waiting desperately
Interview........
waiting desperately
Passport Req..
waiting desperately
VISA ISSUED...
waiting desperately
LANDED..........
waiting desperately
jayakrishna said:
Hi Jasvir Kumar Sidhu,
THanks for yout reply
I may be putting you in trouble asking for help on all my doubts in one shot.The intention is just to have one post to answer many people on many questions. Is it fine if i get ready with 2014-15 "notice of assessment" or do i need to get ready with all the years "notice of assessment".
I assume the "true copy" does not mean "originals" right?Correct me if i am wrong
one more question here

All your diplomas recognized by the government (by education officials of the
country or territory)
Hello jaykrishna,

Certified true copy means Notary and certified in India.
U may send your notarised educational credentials witha stamp and sign.

jayakrishna

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Hi harmanteg,
Thanks for your reply . one more here

harmanteg

Aug 20, 2013
Gujarat (INDIA)
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/6/2013
Doc's Request.
25/5/2015,21/8/2015
Nomination.....
Expected Soon
AOR Received.
11/9/2013
IELTS Request
sent vth file
File Transfer...
waiting desperately
Med's Request
waiting desperately
Med's Done....
waiting desperately
Interview........
waiting desperately
Passport Req..
waiting desperately
VISA ISSUED...
waiting desperately
LANDED..........
waiting desperately
jayakrishna said:
Hi harmanteg,
Thanks for your reply . one more here
Hi jaykrishna

It really does'nt matters whichever credit card u choose.
I'd made payment through my Father's credit card though I'm married.
If u have ur own, better use that one.

jayakrishna

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Hi harmanteg,

Thanks for answering it.please dont mistaken me here is the another doubt that i have in my list

FYI-Me and my wife both are indians

BCornerstone

Aug 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
jayakrishna said:
Hi harmanteg,

Thanks for answering it.please dont mistaken me here is the another doubt that i have in my list

FYI-Me and my wife both are indians
Hi Buddy,
This doesn't apply to you if you are legally married, as it's only those in common law relationship that would are expected to provide such documents

appypatel

Aug 1, 2015
Hi guys,

This is very helpful forum. jayakrishna's situation is similar to mine. I even don't know what forms to fill up to apply for QSWP. As I and my wife(as dependent) are planing to apply for QSWP, what forms we need to complete and where can I find those forms? From google, I have come to know that We need to complete following forms. Please correct me if I am wrong.

1) A-0520-AA (Main applicant and Spouse, both have to fill up)
2) A-0522-OA (Main applicant)

Is there any other forms we need to fill up?

Thank you in advance.

jayakrishna

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Hi appypatel,
As far as i know you should be filling this if applicable,experts please let us know the list of the forms that required
A-0527-ja declaration by candidate practicing reglated profession or trade in quebec

jayakrishna

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Thanks a lot !!!BCornerstone

Here is the another one on which i am looking for help

here my question what should i fill in as,engineer/professional technogist in the corresponding form?If that enough if i sign in or does it needs any attestation from any one else?
My wife is home maker so what should i mention here?

appypatel

Aug 1, 2015
Hello jayakrishna,

In my case, I guess I don't need to fill up A-0527-JA-dyn form as It is for professional who comes under
immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/employment/regulated-professions/professional-order.html
profession.

My NOC is 2174 check yours on www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/SearchNocCode.aspx

Please correct me if I am wrong. Highly appreciated if any veterans guide us on this.

Thanks

allywarrior

Jan 25, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ- Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
6-08-2105
Nomination.....
Received CSQ
AOR Received.
12-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sumitted
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
rebirth day
Hi All,

I received a 7 page letter from Quebec immigration officer today asking for more document in 90 days and if I don't provide the same, my application will be rejected.

Below is the translation what it says:

SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS - IDENTITY AND CIVIL 8. Photocopy of your birth certificate or act
To: Principal applicant or principal applicant .
Original translation of your birth certificate to: Principal applicant or principal applicant .
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE GAINED AS AN EMPLOYEE OR EMPLOYEE during the five years preceding the filing of your selection certificate application.
Original or certified copy of proof of legality of professional experience for the years mentioned below
-It must be social contribution of evidence or notice of assessment to income tax. If you cannot get any of this evidence, you must provide the original or certified copy of a proof of exemption from payment of social security premiums issued by a government authority (which does is not your employer).
To: Principal applicant or applicant
- Fiscal Year 2008-2009 (Assessment Year 2009-2010)
- Fiscal Year 2009-2010 (Assessment Year 2010-2011)
-Fiscal Year 2010-2011 (Assessment Year 2011-2012)
Original translation of the evidence provided above To: Principal applicant or principal applicant.
Warning! Whatever industry you work in (private, public, parapublic, etc.), you must submit proof of legality of your professional experience. All documents certifying the legality of professional experience must be issued by a government authority.
Documents issued by an employer or an accountant are not accepted.
The notice of assessment to the Income Tax is an official document issued by the tax authorities confirming the receipt of the tax return and assessment of the information submitted. Examples of documents that are not accepted as proof of legality: - declarations of income; - Acknowledgments tax returns; - The registration cards to a social security body; - The tax registration cards; - Pay slips.
They have asked for 5 years employment proof but below is only for 3 fiscal years..So that is confusing.
Now I need to know what exactly is required as proof of tax here ? I have noticed that many people have received similar request like this.

I am from India and I need to know what exactly is required here ?? Urgent help required.
Pls help!!