+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qorax, Your Advise is again required

LahoreCanada

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
Dear Qorax,

Below black bold passage is the excerpt from my March 11, 2011 post to you. Kindly read it first to refresh your memory regarding our case and then read my question at that end of this post.

You have always given good solutions to everyone, salute to you. Again I have a question. I hope you know my case history. I told you few weeks back that after passport submission CHC, Islamabad asked us to send more picture and wedding film, we submitted then they asked for PCC and remedical (because our medical had expired), we also have done with it. When they sent re-medical they returned our passports but not RPRF.

We were not alone who got re-medical and PCC. We did our re-medical on 12th Feb 2011. I know such people who gone through re-medical before, with and after us and most of them have got PPRs in first three weeks of April from CHC, Islamabad. And we are still waiting for PPR again. My questions are " Are still they doing background checks?" [ What background checks could it be which have not finished even after re-medical] and "Should we write to CHC, Islamabad to know about our status?. You suggested in last email NOT to write to CHC due to our case complication. We are too much frustrated now. Please give your fresh opinion.

With best regards,

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Better wait for few more days and if you don't hear in a month's time do write to them.

Thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
LahoreCanada said:
Dear Qorax,

Below black bold passage is the excerpt from my March 11, 2011 post to you. Kindly read it first to refresh your memory regarding our case and then read my question at that end of this post.

You have always given good solutions to everyone, salute to you. Again I have a question. I hope you know my case history. I told you few weeks back that after passport submission CHC, Islamabad asked us to send more picture and wedding film, we submitted then they asked for PCC and remedical (because our medical had expired), we also have done with it. When they sent re-medical they returned our passports but not RPRF.

We were not alone who got re-medical and PCC. We did our re-medical on 12th Feb 2011. I know such people who gone through re-medical before, with and after us and most of them have got PPRs in first three weeks of April from CHC, Islamabad. And we are still waiting for PPR again. My questions are " Are still they doing background checks?" [ What background checks could it be which have not finished even after re-medical] and "Should we write to CHC, Islamabad to know about our status?. You suggested in last email NOT to write to CHC due to our case complication. We are too much frustrated now. Please give your fresh opinion.

With best regards,
For some reason your wedding scenario isn't conclusively assessed yet. There could be many reasons to it... one could be lack of time/initiative on part of your VO to have a relook@it.

Yes, send them a case-specific enquiry now... and repeat it every 2 odd months if u don't hear from them thereon. Probably that'd rekindle the laxity & something would come-up.

It's frustrating indeed, but the finale is worth the wait. Pls hold-on & things would look brighter soon!

Qorax

LahoreCanada

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010

For some reason your wedding scenario isn't conclusively assessed yet. There could be many reasons to it... one could be lack of time/initiative on part of your VO to have a relook @ it.

Yes, send them a case-specific enquiry now... and repeat it every 2 odd months if u don't hear from them thereon. Probably that'd rekindle the laxity & something would come-up.

It's frustrating indeed, but the finale is worth the wait. Pls hold-on & things would look brighter soon!

Dear Qorax,

Many many thanks once again dear captain, You have always been so good to everyone.

Salute to You :)