+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QORAX ..PMM seniors.....URGENT HELP ALL PLS >>>> INTERVIEW CALL AFTER PPR

kash0081

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
hi friends

as you know in earlier posts i mentioned .... i recieved PPR on 14th JAN , and had to hold it to add my new born child..... just yesterday i dispatched my new babys documents , they havent reached CHC london yet ..... and today i got an e-mail from them for an interview call at abu-dhabi.... letter dated 11th feb.....

friends pls i am devastated ..... what happened ... why ??????
please help ....
pls reply ....
kash

jjadel

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Oct.2006
Doc's Request.
27 Oct. 2009
Med's Request
13 Oct. 2009
Interview........
6 Oct. 2009
Passport Req..
15 Dec. 2009
VISA ISSUED...
25 Jan. 2010
Re: URGENT HELP ALL PLS >>>> INTERVIEW CALL AFTER PPR

kash0081 said:
hi friends

as you know in earlier posts i mentioned .... i recieved PPR on 14th JAN , and had to hold it to add my new born child..... just yesterday i dispatched my new babys documents , they havent reached CHC london yet ..... and today i got an e-mail from them for an interview call at abu-dhabi.... letter dated 11th feb.....

please help ....
pls reply ....
kash
Please relax, I don't think it's anything bad. Sometimes they just want to clarify certain things from you. We attended an interview in Abu Dhabi and it went well now we have the visas. Just be sure to take with you the documents they requested. You'll be fine.

kash0081

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009

hi jjadel
thanks for ur reassurance ... but i wonder why after ppr ........ man ... this is hard ...
please please what was done at the interview ... can you describe ...... if you are in dubai can i talk to you ... pls sms me your contact no on 00971552010006 pls ... it will help me get insights ...... sorry if i am asking for too much ......
thanks a million .....
kash.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

kash0081 said:
hi friends

please help ....
pls reply ....
kash
I know it is strange to get a interview call after PPR but trust me it doesn't indicate that something bad but indicates that they want to clarify something and have some doubts. I know it creates panic but trust me just carry all the documents you have along with it and speak with people who have given interview in AD. Hope it goes well.

Best of luck

kash0081

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009

thanks rocky ....
but i dont know ..... i fear rejection now ........ man...... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
this is really scary.....
please all those attended interview in AD please comment and give ur inputs ... pls i need it .....
regards.
kash.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Kash,

Sorry to hear that. Interview after PPR is 'very-very' unusual. At least I haven't heard this before. I must be illinformed though.

However, most posters here, before me, have given u the right insight. Relax... keep the faith... & pray for the benevolence of the Almighty... Things will be alright.

Probably, the VO is looking to correlate something on your family status front. Something must be bugging him... & he wants to double-check.

But, importantly, that u have got the PPR suggests that technically "all's well" in your case file... that it has 'passed' all b/ground & security checks successfully. That's the key buddy.

Go & meet the IO at CHC-Adh. Be candid... both of u. Most probably, they have called you & your spouse together, but he is likely to interview both of u 'separately'. Just to x-check some angles.

And rest assured, that u have done 'nothing wrong', there being nothing to hide & no loose ends, the entire process will just go as smooth. That's my sincere opinion... & I know no big deal is going to happen on your case. U will get your Pps with Visas, for sure, in a week to 10 days from the interview.

All the best, buddy!
Keep us posted...

Qorax.

vehla_jatt

Dec 16, 2009
Winnipeg,MB
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September,2007
Nomination.....
April,2009
AOR Received.
May,2009
Med's Request
December,2009
Med's Done....
December,2009
Interview........
September, 2009
Passport Req..
21 December,2009
VISA ISSUED...
30 July 2010
LANDED..........
20 August,2010
i think ur interview calling is just for confirmation of few thing abt ur new born ...
u should have to prepare for full interview..coz they can call u n ur wife seprately....n can ask same questions....
hope for gud
i think its not the worrying thing .. they just need to clear something...dats it

kash0081

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Thanks Vehla_jatt for your response .....
i see you have had an interview .... please share what was asked .... was it easy or really grilling ..... please share ...
thanks.
kash

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Sure the CIC don't need to conduct an interview of the applicant to confirm about his new born child. There can be other reasons why the officer made a note for scheduling the interview. My thinking is that, which I am not sure, they might have overlooked the note of the IO and sent you the PPR.

However, as every one else mentioned, what ever the reason behind it, there is nothing to get panic or tensed. Such feelings will possibly make you more nervous while attending the interview.

Don't forget to keep with you all the certifications, credentials or any other original documents of which you submitted the copies already. Good luck and take care.

vehla_jatt said:
i think ur interview calling is just for confirmation of few thing abt ur new born ...
u should have to prepare for full interview..coz they can call u n ur wife seprately....n can ask same questions....
hope for gud
i think its not the worrying thing .. they just need to clear something...dats it

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Oh, Qorax comprehensively said what I was gonna say.

Interviews never resulted in anything scary as per my friends and known immigration consultants.
the VO has a doubt or a clarification to make, or its the new random style of completion of the PR process. One guy just called in the interview after his medical was done. its nothing. I have faced Canadian Visa Interviews before, if youre honest, Things are as simple as a muffin.

as qorax said, be normal in interview, if you are asked anything that you dont wanna answer, tell the officer that you cant remember now and you need more time to think or provide him with any new paper(s) he would be wanting.

Do let us know what you are asked in the intrview, write down the important points. Get back to us, good luck !