Dec 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
u
Dear Qorax, pmm...

Need ur help..

I applied under NOC 4131 (Instructor in Private training institute) in January 2010.. I received 1st AOR in the month of March and then second AOR on 20th April 2010..

After 8months of sending all socs to Canadian High Commision New Delhi..suddenly without any verification call, i received rejection letter on 16th December stating the reason of refusal:" YOU have not satisfied me that (Name of my institution) is a govt accredited institution.. Processing fees that u have paid is refundable. u will re'v cheque within 8-12 weeks."

I have total 7years of teaching experience in my own institute. I sent all related docs like reference letters from my past students, Business registration certificate, tax bills, Bank accounts etc. etc...One of my friend got FSW visa on showing such experience in his own institute. how could it possible to have government accredition (and if so, My business registration by local Municipal corporation is not a proof????)

I am planning to appeal in Immi Tribunal against thiss bogus refusal reason..as this NOC is no more, i can not reapply..will you please guide me how to appeal

Please please provide your valuable suggestions...

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Uni

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
Instead of appealing, did you try to send a letter to the Visa Officer saying NOC 4131 mentions

This unit group also includes trainers who are employed by private training establishments, companies, community agencies and governments to deliver internal training or development courses.

Quote the above and request them to look into the 'error' . Write a firm but polite letter. For some it has worked !

Again furnish your company registration details, annual reports etc. Also mention that a private institute not necessarily offers a university or college program, hence goverment accredition is not mandatory.

Btw, when you provided your current reference letter that included you duties, salaries etc...who signed it ? I hope it was not yourself !!

aman_preetd

Jul 6, 2010
hi..
i m also agree with maran1976...... i m facing almost same type of problem... please go ahead and hope for best

toenjoy

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
uni said:
Dear Qorax, pmm...

Need ur help..

I applied under NOC 4131 (Instructor in Private training institute) in January 2010.. I received 1st AOR in the month of March and then second AOR on 20th April 2010..

After 8months of sending all socs to Canadian High Commision New Delhi..suddenly without any verification call, i received rejection letter on 16th December stating the reason of refusal:" YOU have not satisfied me that (Name of my institution) is a govt accredited institution.. Processing fees that u have paid is refundable. u will re'v cheque within 8-12 weeks."

I have total 7years of teaching experience in my own institute. I sent all related docs like reference letters from my past students, Business registration certificate, tax bills, Bank accounts etc. etc...One of my friend got FSW visa on showing such experience in his own institute. how could it possible to have government accredition (and if so, My business registration by local Municipal corporation is not a proof????)

I am planning to appeal in Immi Tribunal against thiss bogus refusal reason..as this NOC is no more, i can not reapply..will you please guide me how to appeal

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Uni
Actually you can write a letter address to Program Manager Immigration Section New delhi. he is the only person can reopen your closed file if he convenienced by your letter along with supporting proof.

if you are genuine you will get medicals.. I have 4such cases who got rejected and finally got medicals after appleal to Program Manager.

Most important is wording in that letter. you have to tell visa officer mistakes in a very gentle ways.

DOn't send only letter send all supporting docsagain to prove your point.

Use highlighter to highlight main pointsinyoursupporting docs.

aman_preetd

Jul 6, 2010
hi toenjoy,
i write a letter to new delhi regarding my case 6 months ago and also send them a remainder letter... but still waiting... now what to do..
thanx

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
uni said:
Dear Qorax.....

Need ur help..

I have total 7years of teaching experience in my own institute. I sent all related docs like reference letters from my past students, Business registration certificate, tax bills, Bank accounts etc. etc...One of my friend got FSW visa on showing such experience in his own institute. how could it possible to have government accredition (and if so, My business registration by local Municipal corporation is not a proof?Huh)

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Uni
Hi,

Actually the bone of contention here is in the line, "I have total 7years of teaching experience in my own institute".

Self-employed experience is NOT CONSIDERED against your "qualifying experience" by CIC. This is b'coz anything & everything could be written as JD by the applicant & confirmatory signatures could be obtained from his own employees.

Such cases r supposed to be filed under BC (Business Class) stream.

The wise way to handle such situation is to go ahead as a paid employee of a non-family org. The owenership should not be linked to u. If u did that - then u can write a letter to your VO to 'reconsider' your case. But, under no way the CHC should be able to confirm that (read verification calls to someone in your org, wherein s/he spills the beans).

However, if the same is confirmed - u stand rejection. The grounds depicted by the VO could be anything.

Pls relook at your situation. If u r confident, then write to your VO, with repeat supporting docs, to reopen your file. B'coz, working in "Pvt. Trg. Institutions" is permitted. The org doesn't need to be affilliated to a Govtl. Trg. body. There could be an "error" by the VO (unless your linkage to your org. was proved).

Good luck!

Qorax
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
This is in response to your PM.

uni

Star Member
Dec 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
u
qorax said:
Hi,

Actually the bone of contention here is in the line, "I have total 7years of teaching experience in my own institute".

Self-employed experience is NOT CONSIDERED against your "qualifying experience" by CIC. This is b'coz anything & everything could be written as JD by the applicant & confirmatory signatures could be obtained from his own employees.

Such cases r supposed to be filed under BC (Business Class) stream.

The wise way to handle such situation is to go ahead as a paid employee of a non-family org. The owenership should not be linked to u. If u did that - then u can write a letter to your VO to 'reconsider' your case. But, under no way the CHC should be able to confirm that (read verification calls to someone in your org, wherein s/he spills the beans).

However, if the same is confirmed - u stand rejection. The grounds depicted by the VO could be anything.

Pls relook at your situation. If u r confident, then write to your VO, with repeat supporting docs, to reopen your file. B'coz, working in "Pvt. Trg. Institutions" is permitted. The org doesn't need to be affilliated to a Govtl. Trg. body. There could be an "error" by the VO (unless your linkage to your org. was proved).

Good luck!

Qorax
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
This is in response to your PM.

Dear Qorax,

Thanks for your valuable advice..

Uni

toenjoy

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aman_preetd said:
hi toenjoy,
i write a letter to new delhi regarding my case 6 months ago and also send them a remainder letter... but still waiting... now what to do..
thanx
Dear Aman Preet,

to whom you address your letter.Program Manager or Visa Officer.you have to address Program Manager and copy to same letter to Visa Officer.

toenjoy

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Aman Preet,

Write letter once again address to Program Manager Immigration Section New delhi and also CC same letter to visa officer also.

you will get reply ........

S

shibuya

Uni,
Capt Qorax has given u the best answer. Just follow his comments.

Regards,
Shibuya

anil_india

Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
F T D- 18-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-07-2010 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
Band-7.5
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
Med's Request
eCAS - IN PROCESS (Jan 2012)
Med's Done....
JULY 2, 2012 (PP sent)
VISA ISSUED...
Jan. 2013 (PP received)
LANDED..........
May 2013.
UNI

i dont know much abt the intricacies.

regardless of this Result from VO, and all sorts of thots surfacing ur mind....
a Request letter with support dox, can still do wonders.

u hv nothing to loose if u do that.

God forbid, if u still dont get wat u want, then think abt the Immi. Tribunal option.

all the very best !