+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qorax, PMM and colleagues - Help please

POLAR BEAR

Jan 26, 2011
Hi seniors who got medical request recently.

Please let me know how the family medical forms are dispatched to you. Each family member gets his forms in a separate envelop or the forms of all the members in one envelop.

I have one son currently away from the rest of the family. He is studying in Canada.

My concern that only the designated doctor can open the envelop and in this case my son can not leave his collage and come to our country to make his medical check here.

Please share your experience and advise me what to do.

Best Regards

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
All the forms (for each family member) will be in one envelope, and not sealed. It will have your personal data, Pic that is stamped. It is to be filled by DMP.

You can send the Form of your son to where he is and he can get his Meds done there. Do contact VO and ask em about this. This should not be an issue, but, the medicals will be received separately by your VO, as DMPs will send it to VO.

To make things simple, get him home for a week or 2-3 days, get your Meds done and send him back.

POLAR BEAR

Jan 26, 2011
Thanks devilhimselff

I will try to bring him here if we can. But most probably he cannot come.
So the envelop is not sealed. Was it open when you received?

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
You are welcome...

Its just ordinary envelope, had forms and my original docs in it.

Everything Med forms, Fee schedule for RPRF, and Letter with brief description of medicals etc was included in the same single envelope, the forms inside were not sealed or anything, you will be able to see em or make paper airplane with em :)...So dont worry on that.

And no if you are thinking that I opened the envelope by accident :D that is not the case.

Hope you get your Meds done soon :)

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
POLAR BEAR said:
Thanks devilhimselff

It makes no difference whether your son does his medical in Canada or elsewhere.
VOs don't send open envelops.

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
POLAR BEAR said:
Thanks devilhimselff

Hi Polar Bear,

You can OPEN the enevelope which you will receive from CHC. Take out your son's form (of medical request)and send it to Canada. Your son will take his medical test with the DMP in Canada and his DMP will forwrd it to VO. Meanwhile you complete your medical there and ur DMP will forward the report to your VO. It is so simple. When you complete your medical write an email to CHC and tell them that you have completed your medicals in your home country and your son has completed (or will complete) his in Canada. That's it. Many do this way, I have done it.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SISH7255 said:
Hi Polar Bear,

You can OPEN the enevelope which you will receive from CHC. Take out your son's form (of medical request)and send it to Canada. Your son will take his medical test with the DMP in Canada and his DMP will forwrd it to VO. Meanwhile you complete your medical there and ur DMP will forward the report to your VO. It is so simple. When you complete your medical write an email to CHC and tell them that you have completed your medicals in your home country and your son has completed (or will complete) his in Canada. That's it. Many do this way, I have done it.
Agreed