Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-dec-2012
LANDED..........
23-dec-2012
http://www.trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/898271701/qorax-others-family-composition-changed-after-mr-sent [/font]

The above link is for your reference to our communication

Hi Qorax

Thanks for your reply on trackitt.com. Some how I cant login to my Trackitt account. So I am trying to reach you here.

Like you said I have to disclose the new born information to Canada Immigration, and i Have to add my dependent in my application before I recive PPR. My question is I dont have baby's passport now, though I have applied it last week it will come in 4-5 weeks. So not to lose one month time, can i send my application form IMM0008 AND IMM 5602E without passport details. Later when I recieve passport i can fax them a copy of passport or should i wait for passport.

will they consider forms without passport?

Thanks

sushma

JUNER2011

Oct 5, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
AOR Received.
August 2011 PER / 2nd AOR : September 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
January 2012
Interview........
got waived :-)
Passport Req..
January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2012
LANDED..........
June 2012
Sushma,
Although your query is addressed to our esteemed senior member "Captain" Qorax, but I am taking this liberty to jump in and answer your question. I was also blessed with a baby boy after I applied for PR.
Now, it is very important that you wait for the passport to arrive...dont send in the documents in chunks, bits and pieces of information can confuse the VO and moreover can delay your file if they keep receiving correspondence from you time and again...
I would do the following if I were in your place (in fact I did the same for myself):-
1) Get brith certificate of child and keep notarized copy ready
2) wait for baby's passport to arrive and get notarized copy of it
3) Make bank draft of CAD $150 towards processing fees for child. This should be payable to the "Receiver General for Canada". Dont forget to mention your UCI number and "processing fees for "CHILD"S NAME" towards canadian permanent residence, child's D.O.B on the reverse of the draft. Enclose Form IMM5620 (Fee Payment Form)
4) Keep ready 5 photos for child as per specifications (dont forget to write his name, D.O.B and date photo taken, your UCI number on the reverse of the photos
5) Make a cover letter explaining the situation
6) Keep ready Additional Family information form duly signed by yourself and your spouse (2 forms required)
7) Enclose Updated IMM008 generic application form
8 ) Enclose supplementary travel details form
9) Enclose Additional dependants form if applicable
10) Enclose certified translations if any document is not in either of the canadian official language
11) Enclose Proof of funds if they have changed (remember you have to declare a higher POF for a 3rd member addition to your family, check www.cic.gc.ca for that )
12) Put all the above in an envelope and send it to your concerned VO. Do mention your UCI number on top of the envelope !

Hope that helps..
Regards,
JUNER 2011

sushma123

Oct 13, 2011
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2009
Doc's Request.
16-02-2010
AOR Received.
01-05-2011
IELTS Request
11-05-2010
File Transfer...
14-10-2011
Med's Request
07-11-2011
Med's Done....
18-11-2011
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-dec-2012
LANDED..........
23-dec-2012
JUNER2011 said:
Sushma,
Although your query is addressed to our esteemed senior member "Captain" Qorax, but I am taking this liberty to jump in and answer your question. I was also blessed with a baby boy after I applied for PR.
Now, it is very important that you wait for the passport to arrive...dont send in the documents in chunks, bits and pieces of information can confuse the VO and moreover can delay your file if they keep receiving correspondence from you time and again...
I would do the following if I were in your place (in fact I did the same for myself):-
1) Get brith certificate of child and keep notarized copy ready
2) wait for baby's passport to arrive and get notarized copy of it
3) Make bank draft of CAD $150 towards processing fees for child. This should be payable to the "Receiver General for Canada". Dont forget to mention your UCI number and "processing fees for "CHILD"S NAME" towards canadian permanent residence, child's D.O.B on the reverse of the draft. Enclose Form IMM5620 (Fee Payment Form)
4) Keep ready 5 photos for child as per specifications (dont forget to write his name, D.O.B and date photo taken, your UCI number on the reverse of the photos
5) Make a cover letter explaining the situation
6) Keep ready Additional Family information form duly signed by yourself and your spouse (2 forms required)
7) Enclose Updated IMM008 generic application form
8 ) Enclose supplementary travel details form
9) Enclose Additional dependants form if applicable
10) Enclose certified translations if any document is not in either of the canadian official language
11) Enclose Proof of funds if they have changed (remember you have to declare a higher POF for a 3rd member addition to your family, check www.cic.gc.ca for that )
12) Put all the above in an envelope and send it to your concerned VO. Do mention your UCI number on top of the envelope !

Hope that helps..
Regards,
JUNER 2011
Thanks Dear for such a wonderful reply....Iwill procedd as explained.

JUNER2011

Oct 5, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
AOR Received.