+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

qorax or experts please help regarding work experience letter.

zabaloch

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
Hello experts,

I have my work experience from Pakistan and and I am currently residing in the USA.
The letter that I received from my employer does not include my work responsibilities and my salary information on the letter. It is on the company's letter head, signed and stamped by the concerned person, my dates of employment and my job title.
Furthermore, I have one more letter from my supervisor on the same company's letter head with some good words about me and my job title and nature of business the company conducts.
My concern is that the letter does not contain as much information required by the the VO will this be an issue?
I have tried, but since I am far far away I have been unsuccessful and getting a new letter from the employer.

What do you guys suggest me do?
Please help asap.

Alexandros

Sep 15, 2010
Cairo-Egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am facing also a similar issue with one of my previous positions.
Please seniors, your help is highly appreciated

canada1111

Sep 30, 2010
After studying alot of post from different people, now a days, the biggest reason for refusal from VO is ONE. The visa officer is not satisfied from the responblitiles and cant find it according to NOC. The people got refusal letter becoz they dont had enough of NOC responsibilties.
So keeping this in mind, you can understand, that only have job title or good words will not do a good thing for you.
I hope that you will get the point and will ask company to have your full responsibilites on its pad along with all other required information.

zabaloch

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
My NOC is not in the list any more. Do you know where would I be able to find old NOC responsibilities on CIC website?

Thanks

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zabaloch said:
Hello experts,

I have my work experience from Pakistan and and I am currently residing in the USA.
The letter that I received from my employer does not include my work responsibilities and my salary information on the letter. It is on the company's letter head, signed and stamped by the concerned person, my dates of employment and my job title.
Furthermore, I have one more letter from my supervisor on the same company's letter head with some good words about me and my job title and nature of business the company conducts.
My concern is that the letter does not contain as much information required by the the VO will this be an issue?
I have tried, but since I am far far away I have been unsuccessful and getting a new letter from the employer.

What do you guys suggest me do?
Please help asap.

Hi Zabolch,

The letter from the employer must mention your job duties, job title, annual salary, status (full time or part time) these are important things which must be in the letter. The second letter you have that is just an extra letter about the company and how good you were. Try to get the letter with all the information needed since your NOC is no more in the list dont take any risk and try hard to get a proper letter. BUT if you really cant get it mention the reasons for the in the cover letter as visa office checklist does say that if you cant get any document give the reason so do mention the reason and rest is upto the visa officer either he will be happy with the information given or may have to ring the company and confirm everything from a - z.

Cheers
Saki