File Transfer...
September 20th
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
november 10th 2015
deemel said:
thank you for the info

BTW CVIF123, when ur passport was requested how did u send ur passport? was it like thru DHL and how much? or was it thru the VAC office in Doha?
I went to VFS office in Doha, Al-Jadha Square , they took 432 QAR and they sent to Abu dhabi for visa stamping, it took 8 days for return !!

Faith89

Sep 9, 2017
This thread created for help each other to success Canada visitor visa from Qatar!! this is the place where we can share problem and get solutions
Hi CVIF123, my cousin from Canada wants to sponsor me and my husband for a visit. my question is i will be the main applicant so i need to provide all documents as mentioned. my husband is here with me in Qatar, we under two different company sponsors. so doea he need t

desert soul

Sep 5, 2017
Jeddah
Visa Office......
Jeddah
Today Decision made on my application !! and requested my passport !!

I am planning to share my hole process here which might be helpful to the people who further submit TRV to Canada !!

Submission type: Online

Sponsor Documents
Invitation letter(Most Important)

-Request letter to CIC to allow me to visit canada & Number of days i am staying, expenses born by me, days i visit etc.
4 moths pay stubs
-Present company pay stubs
Identification proof
Citizenship card

Sponsored person(Applicant)
Employment letter

-Employment letter from present employer on letter head
Approved leave copy
-Approved leave copy letter on letter head
Proof of funds (10,000 CAD)
-Bank statement for 4 months, any bank any currency must be equivalent to 10,000 CAD
Travel history
-Show if you have any Travel history like you traveled to other country for any purpose of trip/short trip
Relationship proof
-Relationship proof like- Marriage certificate, etc.
Travel itinerary
-Proposed travel ticket, Departure ticket must be show
Purpose of travel
-why you want to visit, what your going to do, where you want go- show them if you book any trips ,hotel etc.

After Submission, response from CIC
On 2nd of August Submitted Application through Online and received two messages
1) Confirmation of Online Application transmission
2) Submission confirmation with application number- you can see this in MyCIC account and the same notified to you by email.
After four days
-Decision made on the application and requested my passport for stamping

Can You Please share your few documents format here such as.

1) Invitation letter(Most Important)
-Request letter to CIC to allow me to visit canada & Number of days i am staying, expenses born by me, days i visit etc.
2) Employment letter
-Employment letter from present employer on letter head.
3) Purpose of travel
-why you want to visit, what your going to do, where you want go- show them if you book any trips ,hotel etc.

It would be great help if you can share these above documents formats which you have submitted with us.

amgose

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
This post helped me on my application. Thus would like to share my timeline for online application from Qatar.

Sharing my timeline from Qatar.

Submitted application: 19 Mar 2019 (online)
Biometric collection letter: 20 Mar 2019
Completed biometric: 27 Mar 2019 (VFS)
Biometric confirmation: 16 April
Passport collection letter: 17 April

Also, we need advise. Our application is for family (me, my husband & 2 minor daughters). We paid the CAD$170 for biometrics, fee for 2 or more family. Our 2 daughters did not do biometrics. According to VFS, we need to pay CAD$231 each for passport collection if we want our passport to be handled by them since our 2 daughters did not do biometrics with them (they are exempted). Another option is through Aramex with prepaid return waybill.

What would you suggest?

CVIF123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July4
File Transfer...
September 20th
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
november 10th 2015
This post helped me on my application. Thus would like to share my timeline for online application from Qatar.

Also, we need advise. Our application is for family (me, my husband & 2 minor daughters). We paid the CAD$170 for biometrics, fee for 2 or more family. Our 2 daughters did not do biometrics. According to VFS, we need to pay CAD$231 each for passport collection if we want our passport to be handled by them since our 2 daughters did not do biometrics with them (they are exempted). Another option is through Aramex with prepaid return waybill.

What would you suggest?
If I would go with VFS.

ianand2k2

Jul 25, 2019

What would you suggest?
Hi Myself Ananth, what is meant by biometrics confirmation, we will receive an Office letter on confirmation of Biometric ?
- I submitted my application -online on 30/Oct/19, The next day I got a letter for a Biometric collection letter.
given biometric on 4th Nov(Yesterday) .after the process I Checked online, the biometric number & validity (10 Yrs) been updated with no time.
Is it confirmed?

Reactions: ibbidude1

ibbidude1

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
Hi Myself Ananth, what is meant by biometrics confirmation, we will receive an Office letter on confirmation of Biometric ?
- I submitted my application -online on 30/Oct/19, The next day I got a letter for a Biometric collection letter.
given biometric on 4th Nov(Yesterday) .after the process I Checked online, the biometric number & validity (10 Yrs) been updated with no time.
Is it confirmed?
keep checking your account. if you could check they might be checking your background.

Sharanya21

Oct 16, 2021
Dear All,

I am planning to visit my sister in Canada. I am currently working in Qatar. The company name on my residency permit in Qatar and the company I work for are different. How will this affect my visit visa application when I submit my residency permit and current employment related documents.

Anyone who faced similar issue and tackled this, please help me out.