+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QATAR POLICE CLEARANCE- How to obtain quickly???

K

khrisrk

Hi Everyone,

My husband received a letter from the embassy requesting for his Qatar Police Clearance which I already included at the time I sent our application. I am just wondering if anybody knows how to quickly obtain this clearance. My husband is in the Philippines. Prior to this, it took us 6 months to actually obtain one and the deadline for him to submit the said requirement is only 45 days.

Anybody, please enlighten me.

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do they specifically want a NEW police clearance certificate? Sometimes visa offices send a form letter which asks for the police certificate but you only need to submit it if you didn't submit it with the original application. So can you write what the letter says specifically and what visa office you are dealing with.

edmlites

Feb 25, 2010
khrisrk,

I called up Qatar Embassy here in the Philippines and they gave me this number: 879-8888 It's WWW EXPRESS courier service and they will tell you all the requirements that you need to produced in order to acquire police clearance in qatar. It will take for about 2 months or so. Mine I got it after 3 months.
I hope it will help.
God bless!

K

khrisrk

ariell said:
Do they specifically want a NEW police clearance certificate? Sometimes visa offices send a form letter which asks for the police certificate but you only need to submit it if you didn't submit it with the original application. So can you write what the letter says specifically and what visa office you are dealing with.
Thanks for the reply. I already sent the original Qatar Police Clearance. It took us 3 months to wait but they made a mistake on my husband's middle name so the embassy in the Philippines had to send it back. We waited for another 3 months thinking that the mistake will be corrected but alas, it's still the same so i just sent it together with the rest of my application. The problem is, the visa office did not indicate what was wrong with our Qatar clearance. They are just requesting for the clearance as if I did not submit it.

K

khrisrk

edmlites said:
khrisrk,

I called up Qatar Embassy here in the Philippines and they gave me this number: 879-8888 It's WWW EXPRESS courier service and they will tell you all the requirements that you need to produced in order to acquire police clearance in qatar. It will take for about 2 months or so. Mine I got it after 3 months.
I hope it will help.
God bless!
Thanks ed! I am so tired of this Qatar clearance. I dont get why they cant send it quickly. The thing that frustrates me is why do we have to do it all over again.

edmlites

Feb 25, 2010
The validity of Qatar police certificate is only good for 3 months beyond that is null and void or maybe there are some discrepancies that made them think of something unacceptable or suspicious. What you can do on your end is accompany your supporting documents with letter and state it to them what have you accomplished or looking forward to.
I do this everytime I'm complying to the embassy's requirements for them to know me more. It's somewhat updating them what you have done or acquired for.
Hope it will help you.
Keep it up and don't give up.

koji518

Star Member
Jan 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same problem here; it is already 2 months since I applied for Qatar Police clearance thru DHL and still waiting, it is holding up my submission of full application. They said 2-3 months of processing is not guaranteed and could take more depending on the embassy.

K

khrisrk

koji518 said:
Same problem here; it is already 2 months since I applied for Qatar Police clearance thru DHL and still waiting, it is holding up my submission of full application. They said 2-3 months of processing is not guaranteed and could take more depending on the embassy.
koji, it took 3 months for my husband to get the clearance. it was also the cause y i was not able to send our application quickly due to qatar clearance. hope it will go well with u. God bless

K

khrisrk

Me and my husband were saved from going through the qatar clearance procedure again. After asking for the clearance, my husband went to the embassy today and clarify and actually tell the staff that we already sent the original certificate. Upon the staff's queries, another staff came out holding my husband's certificate. Yes! They actually have it with them. After all the stress it caused me, it was all worth it knowing that we will not wait for another long, agonizing 3 months for this certificate. I thank God for giving me hope and answering my prayers. He really works in mysterious ways. Now, our application is moving on. :D

koji518

Star Member
Jan 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khrisrk said:
Me and my husband were saved from going through the qatar clearance procedure again. After asking for the clearance, my husband went to the embassy today and clarify and actually tell the staff that we already sent the original certificate. Upon the staff's queries, another staff came out holding my husband's certificate. Yes! They actually have it with them. After all the stress it caused me, it was all worth it knowing that we will not wait for another long, agonizing 3 months for this certificate. I thank God for giving me hope and answering my prayers. He really works in mysterious ways. Now, our application is moving on. :D
thanks khrisk; I am planning to submit and explain in writing the delay...guessed I have no option but to wait.. :-[

edmlites

Feb 25, 2010
Yes koji518 what you can do now is to wait or call the Qatar embassy here in the Phils. just what I did last time. I look for Joy but I don't know the last name. I ask her what happen to my application it's been a long time I said, and she replied if my application have not been returned then it's under process.
Keep on waiting, mine is 3 months.
Hope it will help.

koji518

Star Member
Jan 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
edmlites said:
Yes koji518 what you can do now is to wait or call the Qatar embassy here in the Phils. just what I did last time. I look for Joy but I don't know the last name. I ask her what happen to my application it's been a long time I said, and she replied if my application have not been returned then it's under process.
Keep on waiting, mine is 3 months.
Hope it will help.
thanks edmlites; yeah submitting incomplete docs will just result further delays... all ex-qatar who is now in the philippines should process their pcc as soon as they submitted their initial application in Nova Scotia coz getting PCC is the middle east is a real agony specially if you no longer based there.

princh

Sep 1, 2012
right now i am in UAE i want to take police clearance of qatar how i take i don't know. before i was go to the qatar embassy they told me if u process today u will get after 3 month it's too much take time if any option to take early qatar police clearance plz plz help me guys .......

ronaldigno

Aug 23, 2012
i SHARE MY EXPERIENCE HOW TO OBTAIN POLICE CLEARANCE IN QATAR. 1ST REQUEST FOR FINGER PRINT FORM.IN UR CURRENT RESIDENCE. THEN NEED STAMP FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS. AFTER THAT COMPLETE REQUIREMENTS .GO TO QATAR EMBASSY. ALSO WE HAVE ADDITIONAL REQUIRMENTS.. PHOTO COPY OF UR NEWS PASPORT IN QATAR, THEN IQAMA I.D AND 4PCS 2X2 PICTURES.

Thamizh

Mar 15, 2014
how much months does it take for pcc(good conduct certificate) to be processed, i applied by dec 1 2014 and yet to get any reply from qatar embassy in ottawa