+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qatar PCC

Peterdawood

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Hello people,

I have requested the PCC from Qatar and they are telling me that they do not issue it based on what I mention " IRCC", they will only mention that it will be used outside the country directed to my countrys embassy in Qatar.

If someone submited their PCC from Qatar, please let me know if that makes sense and what did you do exactly.

Thank you

moe_218

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hello people,

I have requested the PCC from Qatar and they are telling me that they do not issue it based on what I mention " IRCC", they will only mention that it will be used outside the country directed to my countrys embassy in Qatar.

If someone submited their PCC from Qatar, please let me know if that makes sense and what did you do exactly.

Thank you
Hi Peter,

I got a PCC from Qatar and it's correct. They only issue "Outside of Country" type of PCC and it will be directed to your country's embassy. Didn't have an issue with IRCC on this one, I think they're aware of this type of PCC

All the best...

Peterdawood

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Hi Peter,

I got a PCC from Qatar and it's correct. They only issue "Outside of Country" type of PCC and it will be directed to your country's embassy. Didn't have an issue with IRCC on this one, I think they're aware of this type of PCC

All the best...
Great thank you for the comforting reply.

Reactions: moe_218

Jaisonds

Jul 12, 2019
Hi Moe and Peter,

I am on the same page of yours in applying for Qatar PCC. I have done MOFA attestation on my Indian PCC and while uploading in Metrash2, when I choose for: IRCC and Purpose: Outside of country, I am not getting any flies to upload. When I called Metrash Customer care, the lady is asking me to visit CEID office in Salwa Road. Did you face this issue? Applying physically in Salwa Road Office is acceptable by the CEID office? Awaiting your response.

Peterdawood

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Hi Moe and Peter,

I am on the same page of yours in applying for Qatar PCC. I have done MOFA attestation on my Indian PCC and while uploading in Metrash2, when I choose for: IRCC and Purpose: Outside of country, I am not getting any flies to upload. When I called Metrash Customer care, the lady is asking me to visit CEID office in Salwa Road. Did you face this issue? Applying physically in Salwa Road Office is acceptable by the CEID office? Awaiting your response.
Hey, unfortunately i am not currently in Qatar and I am applying for a pcc through a friend who is getting it for me. What i know that you need to physically go to salwa road ceid to apply for someone applying from outside. If you are in qatar, metrash was the one when i was there and picking it up was from salwa road.

Reactions: Jaisonds

moe_218

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hi Moe and Peter,

Hi Jaison,

I'm currently resident in Qatar but as far as I know you if you're outside Qatar, you either have someone to apply for you physically CID or I believe you can request it from Qatar embassy. Have you tried contacting the embassy ?

Aug 18, 2020
Hi Moe and Peter,

Hey Jaisonds, There is no need to upload any documents for requesting PCC for use outside country, I got mine in September. You only need to select the purpose: Outside of country.

Reactions: Jaisonds

Jaisonds

Jul 12, 2019
Hey Jaisonds, There is no need to upload any documents for requesting PCC for use outside country, I got mine in September. You only need to select the purpose: Outside of country.
Hi. Reddy.
I saw your response just now. But, I went to CEID office on Thursday to enquire and their response was just like yours. I checked my application status this morning in Metrash2, its showing Approved. Big question is I got my RP in AUG-2017, whereas I am in Qatar since Jan-2015 on multiple Business Visas. Now, I need to know how to get Qatar PCC for the entire duration (From Jan-2015 to now.) Anyone has faced this issue? Suggestions are always welcome.

Keralacan

Dec 12, 2018
Do we need to do MOFA for Indian PCC and Qatar PCC to submit to IRCC? I am currently in Qatar.
Hi Jaison, I am also on somewhat same situation, only difference is that I was in Qatar in 2014-2015 period. Complete stay was on Visit Visa and extensions of them. I am in India now.
As you also might have realized by now, Qatar will provide PCC ONLY for RP HOLDERS and most probably for the stay period within the RP validity. Trust me, I tried even going to Qatar Consulate at Mumbai from Kerala to affirm that answer. They wont even give you a letter stating that Visit Visa holders are not entitled to a PCC. In short, getting an answer from authorities, is very difficult, forget about getting that in writing or on mail!

Please go through this thread below and look for the answer from rakeshmohan07

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/qatar-pcc-for-visit-or-business-visa.539902/

Before you go, please note, I called this Helpline group today (12th Jan 2021) and they confirmed that they are not doing it anymore. Reason - they were able to get it before 3 years, but after that they were unable to get it from the authorities. Problems started to occur when they went back to the customer stating that its NOT POSSIBLE, after charging them and making the customer wait for too long (by wait time, its an INSANE 8+ months!)

Anything out of the RP seems like a DEAD END. Still, if you can PM me, we can talk and share my 2 cents if its of any consolation to you...I received ITA and is still figuring things out :).

Ashsha

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hi Jaison, I am also on somewhat same situation, only difference is that I was in Qatar in 2014-2015 period. Complete stay was on Visit Visa and extensions of them. I am in India now.
As you also might have realized by now, Qatar will provide PCC ONLY for RP HOLDERS and most probably for the stay period within the RP validity. Trust me, I tried even going to Qatar Consulate at Mumbai from Kerala to affirm that answer. They wont even give you a letter stating that Visit Visa holders are not entitled to a PCC. In short, getting an answer from authorities, is very difficult, forget about getting that in writing or on mail!

Please go through this thread below and look for the answer from rakeshmohan07

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/qatar-pcc-for-visit-or-business-visa.539902/

Before you go, please note, I called this Helpline group today (12th Jan 2021) and they confirmed that they are not doing it anymore. Reason - they were able to get it before 3 years, but after that they were unable to get it from the authorities. Problems started to occur when they went back to the customer stating that its NOT POSSIBLE, after charging them and making the customer wait for too long (by wait time, its an INSANE 8+ months!)

Anything out of the RP seems like a DEAD END. Still, if you can PM me, we can talk and share my 2 cents if its of any consolation to you...I received ITA and is still figuring things out :).
HI, How were you able to prove that Qatar doesn't give for visit period? In your loe?

Jul 10, 2019
Qatar
HI, How were you able to prove that Qatar doesn't give for visit period? In your loe?
This is what IRCC says when you search for PCC requirements for Qatar.

"
Special considerations
If you are in Qatar on a Visitor Status Certificate: Qatar does not issue a residence ID card to visitors. Police certificates are only issued to residents of Qatar with an ID card number. If you were a visitor before you became a resident, you are required to provide a written explanation with the dates of your visitor status and a copy of your passport with your entry stamp to Qatar."

Link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/qatar.html

Just write an LoE and along with the Qatar PCC attach entry/exit stamps and compile as one file. You have multiple entries/exits then scan all of them.

That's it. You don't need to stress over it.