+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qatar PCC

Leroy@gmail

Aug 6, 2017
hi,

My wife has lived in Qatar for 1 year 18 months, she now resides in the UAE. We have applied for Qatar PCC on May 1st 2017. Due to the national issue, the Qatar consulate has been closed in UAE.

1. Please advise how I can apply for the Qatar PCC
2. I have the receipt for the already applied Qatar PCC
3. I have filed the ITA on July 1st 2017 and I now need Qatar PCC.

Looking forward to your response.
Leroy.

SoniaJav

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Upload the recipt and write a LOE possibly.
Contact UAE consulate in Qatar?
Or foreign office in Qatar?

Leroy@gmail

Aug 6, 2017
Upload the recipt and write a LOE possibly.
Contact UAE consulate in Qatar?
Or foreign office in Qatar?
I have written and given an LOE and given it to the agents.
Got a response that we will need to submit the PCC from Qatar at any cost.

Leroy@gmail

Aug 6, 2017
I have written and given an LOE and given it to the agents.
Got a response that we will need to submit the PCC from Qatar at any cost.
I am running out of options, there has to be a way of getting the already applied for PCC from Qatar whilst in UAE.
Any suggestions...

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016

fahadazh

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Hi @maged_mmh @leory@gmail

Kindly advise me the process of Qatar PCC, as I am also in the same boat. I am in UAE, and I need Qatar PCC for myself as I stayed there during 2011 on a resident visa

Suprabha

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
I am running out of options, there has to be a way of getting the already applied for PCC from Qatar whilst in UAE.
Any suggestions...
Hello,
What did you do reg obtaining Qatar PCC? Did you submit with LOE, coz I'm also in the same situation as yours. I dint get my spouse's Qatar PCC hence I'm planning to submit application along with an LOE and receipt, so that the VO can consider. What is your suggestion. My deadline is next week Tuesday. TIA

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
To all the people outside Qatar, here is an email i recieved from the CIED in Qatar with the process to apply for PCC. Their email address for communication is ceid@moi.gov.qa

Thank you for communicate with us. Concerning your question about how to extract the good conduct certificate from outside the country, please check the following

Requirements for applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from outside the country

There are three ways to apply for the PCC from outside the country

1- Throw the Qatar embassy

2- Applying via express mail by sending all the required documents + 50USD fee to the following address

ADDRESS:

Ministry of the Interior

Department of Criminal Evidences and Information – Salwa road

Zone no:55, Area no:30

PO Box 23004 phone : 2346737-2346717

3- The applicant can ask a relative or a friend in Doha to applied and receive the PCC by sending him all the required documents with the power of attorney certified by the court and the competent authorities in the applicant country and the Embassy of the State of Qatar & the ministry of foreign affair, the certificate must also have the relative/friend Qatari Id number, the full name and must pay the processing fee on the applicant behalf for the certificate in Qatari Riyal its will be 10 QR only.

Document required for the PCC

· A formal letter addressed to Mr./ Director General of evidence and criminal information shows the certificate request and purpose.

•Clear copies of relevant pages of applicant's current passport and old passport that was used while in Qatar with personal particulars, residence permit, dates of first entry to the country and last exit from the country.

•If you were not resident of the State of Qatar or for visit visa or tourist visa attach full set of fingerprints (original) duly attested by a competent government authority at the country of the applicant.

•Two recent passport-size photographs

•US$ 50 (fifty US Dollars) in Cash as processing + mailing fee from outside the country, from inside the country 10 QR .

Notes:

If the applicant is a resident born in Doha doesn't have to attach the PCC from his country with the application for the PCC from Qatar. But he should attach a copy of the birth certificate with the application. Those who entered the country while they were under 16 years old should produce a copy of the passport that contains the date of first entry to the country.

Arun Vijayan

Jan 2, 2018
hi, thank you for the info. could you please tell me how can we pay the fee (USD 50 and QR10) while applying via Express Mail option

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
To all the people outside Qatar, here is an email i recieved from the CIED in Qatar with the process to apply for PCC. Their email address for communication is ceid@moi.gov.qa

Thank you for communicate with us. Concerning your question about how to extract the good conduct certificate from outside the country, please check the following

Requirements for applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from outside the country

There are three ways to apply for the PCC from outside the country

1- Throw the Qatar embassy

2- Applying via express mail by sending all the required documents + 50USD fee to the following address

ADDRESS:

Ministry of the Interior

Department of Criminal Evidences and Information – Salwa road

Zone no:55, Area no:30

PO Box 23004 phone : 2346737-2346717

3- The applicant can ask a relative or a friend in Doha to applied and receive the PCC by sending him all the required documents with the power of attorney certified by the court and the competent authorities in the applicant country and the Embassy of the State of Qatar & the ministry of foreign affair, the certificate must also have the relative/friend Qatari Id number, the full name and must pay the processing fee on the applicant behalf for the certificate in Qatari Riyal its will be 10 QR only.

Document required for the PCC

· A formal letter addressed to Mr./ Director General of evidence and criminal information shows the certificate request and purpose.

•Clear copies of relevant pages of applicant's current passport and old passport that was used while in Qatar with personal particulars, residence permit, dates of first entry to the country and last exit from the country.

•If you were not resident of the State of Qatar or for visit visa or tourist visa attach full set of fingerprints (original) duly attested by a competent government authority at the country of the applicant.

•Two recent passport-size photographs

•US$ 50 (fifty US Dollars) in Cash as processing + mailing fee from outside the country, from inside the country 10 QR .

Notes:

If the applicant is a resident born in Doha doesn't have to attach the PCC from his country with the application for the PCC from Qatar. But he should attach a copy of the birth certificate with the application. Those who entered the country while they were under 16 years old should produce a copy of the passport that contains the date of first entry to the country.

Hello Can you please share your views on below.

1. Fingerprints original attest by competent government authority - Who will attest this?
2. Is there any other document that needs to be attested if we choose to apply directly?
3. Will all the visits to Qatar on visit visas be covered in the PCC from QATAR?
4. Last, what is the validity of this pcc?

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
hi, thank you for the info. could you please tell me how can we pay the fee (USD 50 and QR10) while applying via Express Mail option
I got off the phone with them..If there were multiple visit involved in Qatar. the PCC will not cover all those period, it will only cover the last visit.

Can someone please guide what to do? I visited on multiple occasions and each visit was not more than 30 days long on visit visa. But the officer on desk informed me that the PCC will cover the independent visits - how can I deal with this situation?

joelfernandes

Feb 22, 2018
I got off the phone with them..If there were multiple visit involved in Qatar. the PCC will not cover all those period, it will only cover the last visit.

Can someone please guide what to do? I visited on multiple occasions and each visit was not more than 30 days long on visit visa. But the officer on desk informed me that the PCC will cover the independent visits - how can I deal with this situation?
Were you able to make any progress ?
I have been on business visits to Qatar for a cumulative period of over 24 months in the last four years
Any idea what can be done - I'm currently in the UAE and the embassy in India can't help either

Sonu84

Jun 3, 2018
Does anyone got Qatar pcc covering the business visa dates. My husband is currently working in Qatar and needs his PCC. He entered through business visa ( his company did) on September 2013. From Sep till Dec he was on same visa. Once it was about to expire company has already started with his RP works. He was made to exit Qatar ( went to uae for couple of days ) and then returned back issuing new business visa and on January 2014 he got his RP. No idea if they cover the dates of business visa. Guys please help if anyone made through. Thanks

fedmolac

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Please let me know anyone solve to get PCC from Qatar by applying from outside Qatar.

I understand from the above post to courier. How to give the money ?? Can I enclosed in the envelop ??

How to get the fingerprint certificate ?