+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QATAR PCC -VISIT VISA

josephrmx

Jan 30, 2019
Hai

I am residing qatar we have recieved our Qatar Pcc today.But they are only providing the Pcc for the the period where we have the QID.

I have been with my employer for the first six months on business visit visa but Qatar Ceid not providing the Pcc for that period.I understand its mandatory to have Pcc for the entire period of stay.

How to overcome this problem anyone has similar cases.??

Please contact me if you can help on 66047091

Joseph

Vanessakh

Jan 10, 2019
Hi Joseph,

were you able to find a solution for the aforementioned issue?
i'm passing through the same situation.

Thanks

paigeparmy

Star Member
Apr 15, 2017
Hai

I am residing qatar we have recieved our Qatar Pcc today.But they are only providing the Pcc for the the period where we have the QID.

I have been with my employer for the first six months on business visit visa but Qatar Ceid not providing the Pcc for that period.I understand its mandatory to have Pcc for the entire period of stay.

How to overcome this problem anyone has similar cases.??

Please contact me if you can help on 66047091

Joseph
If, after the 6months, you continued to work with your current employer and did not leave qatar, you can go to immigration and request for entry and exit list. Bring your passport and if they ask, tell them that jamal from ceid is requesting this.

After you got this list, go to ceid and present this to mr jamal. And they will do it for you. I got mine with his help.

But again, this is applicable, if during 6 months when you were in business visa, you did not exit doha, and got your rp afterwards (continuous stay in doha)