+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qatar PCC for visit or business visa

saadabd

Jun 5, 2018
Thank you Paigeparmy for the detailed response. should i visit the airport immigration department or any immigration department like abu hamour, gharrafa etc for this letter?

Also once i have this, like for example my first entry was Nov 2014 and till Feb 2015 on a business visit. Then March onwards i had a residence permit till nov 2017. so i will have two pcc for this?

After Nov 2017 cancellation of RP i have had three visits of 20 days, three months and two months on business visit. this will require three more PCC's for this purpose right?

Thank you once again and your help on these queries will be very helpful. Thanks!!

paigeparmy

Star Member
Apr 15, 2017
Thank you Paigeparmy for the detailed response. should i visit the airport immigration department or any immigration department like abu hamour, gharrafa etc for this letter?

Also once i have this, like for example my first entry was Nov 2014 and till Feb 2015 on a business visit. Then March onwards i had a residence permit till nov 2017. so i will have two pcc for this?

After Nov 2017 cancellation of RP i have had three visits of 20 days, three months and two months on business visit. this will require three more PCC's for this purpose right?

Thank you once again and your help on these queries will be very helpful. Thanks!!
I went to the main branch in gharaffa. Better there than other branches. Their office is on gate 3, 2nd floor, boarder patrol something (sorry i forgot the name).

For your pcc, from nov 2014 to nov 2017 will be one pcc. Then the rest will be additional pcc’s.

paigeparmy

Star Member
Apr 15, 2017
Also one more question. did you need to use your pro for the exit and entry list?
I didnt go with pro. I just went there myself. There are very few people in that department, I guess coz its ramadan now. Went there last week. Just tell the counter (6,7,8) that you need exit and entry list for police clearance purpose, they will give you form, then wait for 3 working days, pay and collect. That simple

Sonu84

Jun 3, 2018
I didnt go with pro. I just went there myself. There are very few people in that department, I guess coz its ramadan now. Went there last week. Just tell the counter (6,7,8) that you need exit and entry list for police clearance purpose, they will give you form, then wait for 3 working days, pay and collect. That simple
What documents should we carry, i m going this cumin sunday

Sonu84

Jun 3, 2018

Have you got the pcc covering the entire dates?

saadabd

Jun 5, 2018
Have you got the pcc covering the entire dates?
Hi Sonu84,

So before leaving qatar i applied for a pcc. i already had one till my RP date. so i applied it again just to see if they cover my recent business visa travels and guess what...they included it. so the only period missing now is the one i traveled to for my job before the RP. but i am planning to go again and follow the steps given by paigeparmy to include those dates also and also apply for my wife's visit visa duration on the PCC.

Can you update what happened for you during this visit.

josephrmx

Jan 30, 2019
Hello Guys,

I have been in the same boat as yours. Unfortunately the CEID in Qatar which issues PCC isnt able to issue a PCC without dates. Secondly, they cannot include visit period (if you are still a resident) or issue a PCC for visit visa holders.

I wrote an LOE explaining my situation (fortunately im here in Qatar so in my PCC my visit period before RP is missing).

I havent got my PPR yet but atleast have cleared IP1 where PCC is checked for completeness etc.

Nishant.

Hai Nishant

Can you share a sample of LOE to josephrmx@gmail.com