+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qatar PCC for visit or business visa

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
Hello everyone.

This subject is very challenging. I have not been able to find one applicant who was able to get hold of PCC for their visit period in Qatar.

I'm posting this again, maybe, if someone can please help. I have tried all options to get an answer but to no avail.

'Qatar government body which deals in PCC has agreed to provide me with the PCC, but they will only mention the last trip details'. I am now worried will this be an issue for CIC?

basheer011991

Jan 2, 2018
Hi bro.. im in the same boat. I need the pcc for qatar. I had stayed there on a business visa for a shutdowm.. currently im in Australia. Do you have any idei how to get it

Reactions: khush.sib

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
Hello Guys,

I have been in the same boat as yours. Unfortunately the CEID in Qatar which issues PCC isnt able to issue a PCC without dates. Secondly, they cannot include visit period (if you are still a resident) or issue a PCC for visit visa holders.

I wrote an LOE explaining my situation (fortunately im here in Qatar so in my PCC my visit period before RP is missing).

I havent got my PPR yet but atleast have cleared IP1 where PCC is checked for completeness etc.

Nishant.

rakeshmohan07

Mar 14, 2018
Kerala, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2018
Nomination.....
26-01-2018 (OINP)
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
28-02-2018
Passport Req..
19-07-2018
Hello All, I was having Qatar RP from 2005 until 2016. I came back to India in Aug, 2016 after cancelling my RP. And then I went back to Qatar on business visa in March, 2017 and was there until August, 2017. We got our ITA on 24th January, 2018. I've secured a PCC from Qatar, but it states only the dates as per my RP and the business visa duration is missing. I'm taking the help of a representative for the application submission. And while verification, the representative suggested to reapproach the Qatar CEID Department and try if another PCC will be issued for the business visa period or aleast get a letter from them that no PCC will be issued for the buisness visa. Awaiting suggestions and advice from members who have gone through similar hassles.

rakeshmohan07

Mar 14, 2018
Kerala, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2018
Nomination.....
26-01-2018 (OINP)
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
28-02-2018
Passport Req..
19-07-2018
Hello All,

An update! I have been successful in getting PCC from Qatar for my business visa stay (a span of 5 months). It's a big relief, so now we have been able to submit our application with the full set of documents. I got assistance from Helpine Group in Cochin who arranged the PCC for my RP period as well as the business visa period. This agency has their office in Qatar and I believe they would be able to assist with most of the members who are stuck up because of this tricky issue of the PCC not being issued for the business visa period.

rakeshmohan07

Mar 14, 2018
Kerala, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2018
Nomination.....
26-01-2018 (OINP)
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
28-02-2018
Passport Req..
19-07-2018
Hello Guys,

I have been in the same boat as yours. Unfortunately the CEID in Qatar which issues PCC isnt able to issue a PCC without dates. Secondly, they cannot include visit period (if you are still a resident) or issue a PCC for visit visa holders.

I wrote an LOE explaining my situation (fortunately im here in Qatar so in my PCC my visit period before RP is missing).

I havent got my PPR yet but atleast have cleared IP1 where PCC is checked for completeness etc.

Nishant.

Hello Nishant,

I got my PCC for the business visa stay with the assistance from Helpline Group. When they approached CEID Department, they told that as they don't have the travel history during the business visa period in their system, I needed to get the same from the Airport Immigration department. Luckily, in my case my previous (employer) sponsor was ready to help. The respective PRO had to submit a request in the company letterhead requesting for details of travel during the particular period. After receiving this document, Helpline Group submitted another PCC request along with the travel history based on which the PCC was issued by CEID Department.

Hope this info helps.

Thanks!

rakeshmohan07

Mar 14, 2018
Kerala, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2018
Nomination.....
26-01-2018 (OINP)
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
28-02-2018
Passport Req..
19-07-2018
Hi bro.. im in the same boat. I need the pcc for qatar. I had stayed there on a business visa for a shutdowm.. currently im in Australia. Do you have any idei how to get it
Hello Basheer,

I got my PCC for the business visa stay with the assistance from Helpline Group. When they approached CEID Department, they told that as they don't have the travel history during the business visa period in their system, I needed to get the same from the Airport Immigration department. Luckily, in my case my previous (employer) sponsor was ready to help. The respective PRO had to submit a request in the company letterhead requesting for details of travel during the particular period. After receiving this document, Helpline Group submitted another PCC request along with the travel history based on which the PCC was issued by CEID Department.

Hope this info helps.

Thanks!

basheer011991

Jan 2, 2018
Hello Basheer,

Hope this info helps.

Thanks!
hi Rakesh..Can you give me that helpline group contact details as I would also like to get a PCC for my business visa period. Will the do it without making a need to visit the country> Reply is appreciated.

rakeshmohan07

Mar 14, 2018
Kerala, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2018
Nomination.....
26-01-2018 (OINP)
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
28-02-2018
Passport Req..
19-07-2018
hi Rakesh..Can you give me that helpline group contact details as I would also like to get a PCC for my business visa period. Will the do it without making a need to visit the country> Reply is appreciated.
Hi Basheer, sorry for the delay in reply. We had contacted Helpline office at Cochin, Kerala. They had coordinated with their Qatar office to get the PCC arranged. Depending on your location, you may contact their respective office.
This is their website : http://helplinegroups.com/
For me, I got the PCC for both the Residence Permit period as well as business visa period without visiting Qatar.
Hope their contact will be helpful for you.

sakship

May 3, 2018
Hi Basheer, sorry for the delay in reply. We had contacted Helpline office at Cochin, Kerala. They had coordinated with their Qatar office to get the PCC arranged. Depending on your location, you may contact their respective office.
This is their website : http://helplinegroups.com/
For me, I got the PCC for both the Residence Permit period as well as business visa period without visiting Qatar.
Hope their contact will be helpful for you.

Hi Rakesh,

Can you please share your contact info...mine is 91-7619450670..need urgent advice on same issue. Application has been rejected once. This ITA is my last chance coz of age. Please helppp......

rakeshmohan07

Mar 14, 2018
Kerala, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2018
Nomination.....
26-01-2018 (OINP)
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
28-02-2018
Passport Req..
19-07-2018
Hi Rakesh,

Can you please share your contact info...mine is 91-7619450670..need urgent advice on same issue. Application has been rejected once. This ITA is my last chance coz of age. Please helppp......
Hi Sakship,

Have messaged you my contact details.

saadabd

Jun 5, 2018
Hi Rakesh,

I contacted helpline group here in qatar and they flatly refused that i would get pcc for business visa duration.

rakeshmohan07

Mar 14, 2018
Kerala, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2018
Nomination.....
26-01-2018 (OINP)
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
28-02-2018
Passport Req..
19-07-2018
Hi Rakesh,

I contacted helpline group here in qatar and they flatly refused that i would get pcc for business visa duration.
Hello Saadabd,

It is very unfortunate. Luckily they had helped me get it, hence I shared my experience in the forum. Are you in Qatar now, did you try meeting the Captain at CEID? Another member of this forum had suggested Aferno Consultancy in Qatar. But he also mentioned that they are very expensive.

paigeparmy

Star Member
Apr 15, 2017
If you are currently in Qatar, go to Immigration Department and ask for Exit and Entry list, bring your old and new passport, and they will give you an Arabic letter stating all your entry (including visit or business) - along with your stay during your residence in Qatar, pay fees (QAR 10), wait for 3 working days to get this released.

Bring this list in CEID and look for Mr. Jamal, fill out 2 forms (number depends on how many times you got cancelled). In my case, I entered Qatar last Oct 4, 2009 as tourist, got cancelled Nov, 2012, and returned back to qatar January 4, 2013 to present. so the forms should specify your first entry date and last day (during your cancellation), and the other form to specify the next inclusive dates. pay the fees (QAR 10) each inclusive dates, and collect after 3 working days. Bring original old and new passport, and make copies of all dates (entry and exit mentioned in your form).