+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qatar Application

Ashsha

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Congratulations! Did you apply for jobs online or had a friend in Canada who arrange it for you?

mittu2021

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
hi
my time line
passport request letter 4 august
passport submitted to vfs Doha- 5 august
passport reached canadian embassy - 8 august
passport under process at IRCC since 11 august
anyone facing similar timeline.
Any idea when will passport stamping done???

Ashsha

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hi guys, a quick question, can the medical for the visa requirements be done in advance and kept as it is valid for 1 year? I’m asking for Both student permit or/and EE profile. Is it possible to do it here in Qatar, without a request letter from the required documents ?

did anyone’s wife was pregnant during the medical requirements? Asking because of Xray is needed .

mittu2021

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Yes it takes time. I applied for a tourist visa May 2019, took 26 days to update the biometrics on the application, then after that by 2 days got the request for passports in order to stamp the visa. so yes it took exactly 28 days. The problem with Qatar VFS is that there is extra processing time to send hard documents to UAE back and forth.
did u get your passports back from abu dhabi?? how long did it take after submission of passorts??
pl reply.
we r stressed , our passports with ircc abu dhabi since 11 august!!!

riyazqa

Jan 8, 2020
Qatar
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Dear All,
I am a new applicant AOR - Sept 2020 from Doha Qatar.
Appreciate if you provide your timeline and status.

Jaisonds

Jul 12, 2019
Dear All,
I am a new applicant AOR - Sept 2020 from Doha Qatar.
Appreciate if you provide your timeline and status.
Hi Riyaz. Great to know that you are from Qatar. I am with AOR Feb-2021 and still waiting for the PPR. ADR and Remedicals done recently. VO-London.