+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qatar Applicants

CanadaGuy007

Mar 18, 2019
Hello All,
All applications from Qatar or this region.. Let's proceed together and share experiences on this thread , I'm waiting for my eca and done with ielts, going to make profile soon.
See you soon

ahmedbadran

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hello All,
All applications from Qatar or this region.. Let's proceed together and share experiences on this thread , I'm waiting for my eca and done with ielts, going to make profile soon.
See you soon
Hi there,
How is it going with me ?
I am also applying from Qatar

ahmedbadran

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hello Ahmed,
Good to have company from Qatar, My AOR is 24th April and last update i got was medical passed and I gave biometrics submitted.
What about you?
Good for you.
I am completing my second diploma within a month so that I can get points for Two or more degrees.
I am expecting an invitation once I update my profile with the diploma.

Best of luck for you.

CanadaGuy007

Mar 18, 2019
Good for you.
I am completing my second diploma within a month so that I can get points for Two or more degrees.
I am expecting an invitation once I update my profile with the diploma.

Best of luck for you.
Thank you for your wishes and wish you the same bro, please feel free to contact me in case of any doubts.
All the Best!

tomking101

Dec 29, 2018
Hi guys !

Can anyone please recommend a good place in Qatar to get the Photographs done.

Thank you

Tasselled

Aug 21, 2019
Hello!
I am going to apply via VFS, may I know the difference between the processing speed of Paper and Online?
Also , May I know if I can apply via SDS if I'm currently in Qatar

Ashsha

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
That’s great for Applicants from Qatar to connect here. We still have to update our profile with another try of IELTS as the score was low by .5 for the writing missed the 8777 score.

Currently I’m checking on what others have done for their Qatar PCC for the visit visa period or business visa period. Anyone faced this situation? What did you explain convincingly in your LOE for Qatar not issuing for the visit visa period as they start the report from RP dates.

ahmedbadran

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
That’s great for Applicants from Qatar to connect here. We still have to update our profile with another try of IELTS as the score was low by .5 for the writing missed the 8777 score.

Currently I’m checking on what others have done for their Qatar PCC for the visit visa period or business visa period. Anyone faced this situation? What did you explain convincingly in your LOE for Qatar not issuing for the visit visa period as they start the report from RP dates.
Good luck with the IELTS .. It is one of the challenging obstacles.
Regarding PCC, it is issued from the entry date, whether it was through visit or work visa.
I entered on a work visa then got PR and my wife entered as a visitor then got PR and both PCC are covering the full duration from entry.

Ashsha

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Good luck with the IELTS .. It is one of the challenging obstacles.
Regarding PCC, it is issued from the entry date, whether it was through visit or work visa.
I entered on a work visa then got PR and my wife entered as a visitor then got PR and both PCC are covering the full duration from entry.
Thank you.,
Oh then it’s great.