Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
17th May
Med's Request
8 Sep
Passport Req..
29th Nov
Has anyone travelled to Canada through qatar airways recently?

Muskan28

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
if you have any specific questions for the restrictions, you can contact their closest branch and they will get all the required documents from you and give you a letter that allows you to get on board from their check in desks.

abdlaqeel

Mar 10, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
17th May
Med's Request
8 Sep
Passport Req..
29th Nov
if you have any specific questions for the restrictions, you can contact their closest branch and they will get all the required documents from you and give you a letter that allows you to get on board from their check in desks.
What do you mean? Can you please explain further

Muskan28

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
What do you mean? Can you please explain further
Go to the closest Qatar Airways Branch if you have it in your town, or just email them. ask them if you are allowed to travel to Canada, they will ask you questions. Based on your status if you meet the requirements set by the IRCC they will provide you with a letter that will allow you to board on the plane without any problems.

abdlaqeel

Mar 10, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
17th May
Med's Request
8 Sep
Passport Req..
29th Nov
Go to the closest Qatar Airways Branch if you have it in your town, or just email them. ask them if you are allowed to travel to Canada, they will ask you questions. Based on your status if you meet the requirements set by the IRCC they will provide you with a letter that will allow you to board on the plane without any problems.
I do meet the requirements. Were you provided with this letter too? Can you please share the email

Muskan28

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
I do meet the requirements. Were you provided with this letter too? Can you please share the email
I didn't meet the requirements so they didn't provide me the letter. You can search for Qatar Airways Branch in your city in google.

abdlaqeel

Mar 10, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
17th May
Med's Request
8 Sep
Passport Req..
29th Nov
I didn't meet the requirements so they didn't provide me the letter. You can search for Qatar Airways Branch in your city in google.
Why didn’t you? I enquired from them and they said I didn’t need any letter.