+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Q14A - Travel Document

ceclmo777

Oct 24, 2013
Q 14A - Should I write about a travel document I was issued by CIC when my PR card was delayed and I had to apply for a travel document to re-enter Canada?

ceclmo777

Oct 24, 2013
Q 14A - Should I write about a travel document I was issued by CIC when my PR card was delayed and I had to apply for a travel document to re-enter Canada?
Can someone pleas reply to this question...this is actually the last question before I courier my application

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, give the details of the travel document and include a copy with your application.

ceclmo777

Oct 24, 2013
Yes, give the details of the travel document and include a copy with your application.
Thanks jasm0085.
I just realised that I did not put in my US visitor visa document information anywhere in the application..am I missing something here?

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks jasm0085.
I just realised that I did not put in my US visitor visa document information anywhere in the application..am I missing something here?
It's not the clearest question and tbh I'm of the opinion that it's better to provide more information than too little. However, I really don't think it'll be a problem. I think they are really looking for PR/Passports. They can track your passport and if you don't have another passport that you haven't disclosed, I don't see any issue.

ceclmo777

Oct 24, 2013
I do have another passport which is not valid anymore and my new passport is valid from oct 2009. Should I put a copy of the old passport and also mention as one of the travel documents ?

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I do have another passport which is not valid anymore and my new passport is valid from oct 2009. Should I put a copy of the old passport and also mention as one of the travel documents ?
I'm happy to help but you have an application guide, a documents checklist and help buttons for this. You need to read them and make sure you are doing it correctly. Don't rely on people here as you may get misinformation. The app guide states:

14. Tell us if you have held passports or travel documents during your “eligibility period”.

So if you've had more than one passport during the period, yes, declare and provide a copy of the bio page(s).

ceclmo777

Oct 24, 2013
I'm happy to help but you have an application guide, a documents checklist and help buttons for this. You need to read them and make sure you are doing it correctly. Don't rely on people here as you may get misinformation. The app guide states:

14. Tell us if you have held passports or travel documents during your “eligibility period”.

So if you've had more than one passport during the period, yes, declare and provide a copy of the bio page(s).
Sure, thank you.

sriramprani

Aug 28, 2014
do we need to list our USA visa as a travel document which we used during our eligibility period to travel to and from USA?